• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men's Feet in Nylons?

Blue Soda

TMF Regular
So ever since I joined the TMF (which has been awesome by the way!) I've realized that tickling nylon feet are really popular. As someone who almost never has to wear nylons I never thought to be tickled in them before so I thought, what the hell I'll give it a world. I got my boyfriend to tickle me in nylons the other night and we both enjoyed it. I still prefer bare, but it was still a great experience.

So now that I've had my feet tickled in nylons I want to tickle my boyfriend's feet in them. I don't know why but I just have this weird desire to see and play with his feet in women's hosiery. Have any other men tried this? Do any other women enjoy seeing or playing with men's feet in nylons? Hopefully I'm not alone in this lol

I doubt that you're alone (even if people will not fess up to it)...

Not my taste, men in women's hosiery I mean... But if it floats your boat, who cares what others think? :)

Look up ultra sheer dress socks for men. They are like hose for guys. The kind I get to worship my bf in are by Stacy Adam's. They have a store locator on there site.

Look up ultra sheer dress socks for men. They are like hose for guys. The kind I get to worship my bf in are by Stacy Adam's. They have a store locator on there site.

Thank you! I was worried everyone would read this and be like "huh?"

If you both have open minds then experimenting can be wonderful! I've always loved tickling a women in nylons so I totally understand your curiosity.

As someone who has been tickled in sheer dress socks, I can verify that they seem to make my already sensitive soles more sensitive. It may be placebo...but if it does heighten the effect, then placebo works just fine. In my book, if two people enjoy what they are doing, go for it!

My feet in sheer dress socks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wIONnmvZ6A

Thanks all! We'll definately look into everything that's been suggested

I've had my feet tickled in ultra sheer dress socks and in knee high ph.....DEFINITELY tickles more!..at least on me lol

I'm not really ticklish anywhere, but one time a while age I had bought some of those sheer dress socks and I was sitting in a desk chair with those five wheels and I rubbed my sole across one of the wheel supports and man it sent shivers up my leg! So, I guess I'd have to agree with the general concensus here about them.

Nylons need to be for men also. If you haven't tried them for yourself, it's imperative that you do.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back