• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merciless Foxxx F/M

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Sasha is in sexy business attire, she looks innocent enough but she has a very, very cruel plan in mind. She has Tommy, the boss of all tickle bosses, in the rack and naked. She starts off on the feet, man are her fingernails horrible. She moves up to the body, Tommy cannot take body tickling at all. She mounts him and nibbles on his sides, something he has never experienced but soon learns is the most horribly ticklish thing he has ever felt. She moves to his armpits, Tommy is about to pass out, he cannot take any more tickling. Think Sasha feels bad? Hell no! She tickles him more and soon moves to his cock. She strokes him, nobody strokes like Sasha Foxxx, so Tommy cums in no time, a huge load. But for Sasha the fun has just begun. She gives him the most intense and prolonged post orgasm punishment and humiliation, it is like nothing I have seen or experienced before. Tommy is wrecked and about to cry. After 4 minutes of post orgasm hell, she moves back to his feet. Tommy thinks it is over but Sasha wants to prove she is most evil tickler ever. She starts on his feet, he is already sensitive, especially after cumming, and she mercilessly torments his soles until he is 100% broken.

Tickleabuse.com Why waste money on buying clip after clip on clips4sale when you can download ALL of my videos for 34.95? Buying clips for $1/min is the past, the value is in the membership! If you like buying clips, buy direct from the source on my secure pay per video store: Tickleabuseclips.com

HD and SD Video Samples

Ticklecustoms.com Interested in a custom tickling, worship, orgasm or other video? When you buy a custom, you get a permanent password to my private tickling customs site, I will permanently host your custom on my private server for discretion. You can download it of course or login and enjoy as often as you like. You also have access to other customs on this private site.

Tickle Abuse My /m videos are still available on c4s, not forever though!

Available for customs this week: Niki Lee Young, Cadence Lux, Samantha, Young Nikki, Sasha Foxxx is only here until 1/19

Attachments

• mercilessfoxxx1.jpg
    mercilessfoxxx1.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 943
  • mercilessfoxxx2.jpg
    mercilessfoxxx2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 817
  • mercilessfoxxx3.jpg
    mercilessfoxxx3.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 880
  • mercilessfoxxx4.jpg
    mercilessfoxxx4.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 697
Last edited:
Hey tommy nice clip, can you make some more F/M clips on the device used for the tickling slave (the one with the mask) please?

Sasha has everything. Great face, incredible body and evil 'ler streak! I love this clip, she looks so hot in that outfit and her handjobs are the best, I think?? Getting cock tortured by her would have to right atop the bucket list ;)

why is it always tommy as the main guy tickled? how about someone new and young? not trying to be a dick but the whole young girl tickling old men is kinda boring. sasha is a great tickler though shes becoming one of my new favs!

I'm with destiny2012... It would be great if you bring new males models for F/M Tommy

thanks for agreeing, like im sure theres people who love seeing him tickled, but from the clips4sale site, a lot of it is mostly of him. there are some male models he has shot in the past, but I would love to see a change new guys. maybe someone emo? like danny back then.

Again and for the last time, videos with me in them focus on the girl and not me. Those videos are marketed toward those people who want to watch a hot female ler torture a dude. When I have new guys, the videos are filmed different and focus on the guy. Until the videos with me in them stop selling better than videos with new guys, you can kiss my ticklish ass!

Again and for the last time, videos with me in them focus on the girl and not me. Those videos are marketed toward those people who want to watch a hot female ler torture a dude. When I have new guys, the videos are filmed different and focus on the guy. Until the videos with me in them stop selling better than videos with new guys, you can kiss my ticklish ass!

That was a very rude and unnecessary comment. She was just stating her opinion.

She's right. I was thinking the same thing. The fact that people still buy the videos with you in them doesn't mean that's what they'd prefer to see. Variety is a good thing. I really have no desire to see you in any of these videos, Tommy. Let's face it, you're old.

Tommy your reaction isn't very professional... As a seller you must pay attention to buyers comments... we didn't say that your work is boring we ask for variety, i'm not gay but i really love F/M and i pay attention to the males reactions too, the fact is that your laught begin to irritate me... (not an offense but after 20 clips with you inside...)

I think you must show more respect for your clients... I often buy clips on your store but replies like that make me nervous and there are many places where we can download your clips for free and you know that but i still buy your new clips so don't be too focus on money and pay attention to the community please

sorry for my english

Tommy your reaction isn't very professional... As a seller you must give attention to buyers comments... we didn't say that your work is boring we ask for variety, i'm not gay but i really love F/M and i pay attention to the males reactions too, the fact is that your laught begin to irritate me... (not an offense but after 20 clips with you inside...)

I think you must show more respect for your clients... I often buy clips on your store but reply like that make me nervous

sorry for my english

Nervous for what? I film what sells, when I find new guys I use them. No matter what model is used, someone will not like it and ask if I can get someone new, just tired of hearing all the whining. A private message is more appropriate.

Nervous for what? I film what sells, when I find new guys I use them. No matter what model is used, someone will not like it and ask if I can get someone new, just tired of hearing all the whining. A private message is more appropriate.

You use yourself a LOT though.

I think what he's saying is that he's not sure if he's comfortable with you having his personal information after seeing your reaction here. Extremely unprofessional, Tommy. You seem like a bit of a Narcissist to be honest.

You use yourself a LOT though.

I think what he's saying is that he's not sure if he's comfortable with you having his personal information after seeing your reaction here. Extremely unprofessional, Tommy. You seem like a bit of a Narcissist to be honest.

Narcissist I am not, anything but. As far as personal info, I do not have that, verotel processes all payments. If me in a video is not someone's preference, fine, but I don't think it is cool for anyone to knock guys over 40, plenty of us on here, including the person who commissioned this custom video.

perhaps my comments were harsh and in my defense did come after a very, very long night of filming with Sasha until the early am. I won't remove my comments, they should stay as I do not run from anything and do not want to pretend it didnt happen.

You want different guys, volunteer!

but tommy is one of the most ticklish men you see anyway. Most F/M videos on this market suck nowadays. And whenever a new male shows up it would only appeal to 20% out of the 100 so for the small amount that complains be happy he even does F/M. Most of them suck and the guys dont even laugh. Tommy actually loses his hat when tickled. And as per professional comebacks I thought it was funny take the sticks out of your asses.

I for one appreciate that Tommy cares enough to be passionate, and sometimes passion causes one to react emotionally. I don't fault him for saying it, though. . . Why aren't we talking about the things we like instead of lamenting the things we don't?

"Hey Tommy, I miss some of the old videos with guys like ____________ (insert young guy here). Are we going to see more of those?" This would have been perfectly fine to post and would have garnered a professional response.

Plus, if any of us were producers, you know damn well we'd be putting ourselves in Tommy's position. Tickle torture and sexual pleasure from Sasha Foxxx? And someone is going to pay me to do it? Where do I sign up?

I think the point everyone is trying to make is change it up, do a variety instead of him In every video, I have seen some good male models that tickle abuse had in the past. but yes I would love to see a lot of new male models

You know what? I'm going to weigh in on this because there's a thing or two that isn't being said. First of all, I was in my twenties once too, so I know what it's like to think everything is all about myself. But let's be factual here. While the community has come a very long way in gaining many more young female members, I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to anyone that the tickle fetish video customer base isn't 25 year-old girls. The bulk of tickle fetish product is purchased by older men, and to them, 45 or 50 years old isn't "old." Making videos with a guy who looks pretty much just like 80% of the customer base is smart business. This community is for everyone, and is as welcoming as any, but there are many of us here who remember alt sex tickling and IRC, way before TMF was even a possibility, and we'd like a little respect. Secondly, it's not exactly unusual for the owner of a production company to be in most of the videos. Jeff was, Evan is ... I could go on. Tommy is a top producer who has provided a ton of really great videos. So for a couple of young women to say "you're old - replace yourself with someone I think is hot" is beyond disrespectful. Historically, the standard answer to complaints like that in this community - whether it's been about m/m videos or bbw videos or xxx tickling videos, etc. - is "If you don't like it, don't watch it. Go find a video with the content you want, or better still, make your own."

Wow what a bunch of jerks here! This is a business, let Tommy run it as he sees fit. If you don't like the vids, you can comment nicely, or just don't buy them, no one has a gun to your head on this.

Time to lighten the mood a bit...
23 comments and not one of them is the seanwoj "good clip" seal of approval.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back