• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mercy (or lack of...)

thisisopera

'lers: Do you show any mercy? Or do you tickle till your sadistic hearts content? :evil: When do you know when to stop? Do you give breaks or go tickle-happy?

'lees: Do you want your 'lers to have mercy or do you want to be compleatly submissive?

As a 'lee I think safewords are always a good idea, but not to be overused. If used too much or too quickly, I think punishment is in order >;)

I always use safewords. Until I hear it, I tickle until my heart's content... or until the lee makes a better offer. :devil:

I'd like to be made to safeword, haha. No one has done it yet, but I'd love to be taken to a point where I'm completely submissive and give in. I'd prefer my lers not to have mercy. XD

As a ler, I do have a tendency to be merciful.

People tend not to let you tickle them in the future when you actually torture them.

So yeah.

If it's not during an actual scene, I show quite a bit of mercy and am fairly playful with my tickling.

During a scene, however, it really depends upon what the 'Lee' wants.

I sometimes am tempted to not use a safeword, but I would have to be able to trust my ler completely for that. I would have to trust that he was able to see himself when I definitely had enough.

So I guess I better stick with the safeword.

Yes, like everyone's said, it depends on the scene. Those that make it clear they love it, well then I go tickle happy to my hearts content. No one has ever complained.

it's that point where I can't take any more tickling, yet it doesn't stop...

I like a variety... no mercy is the best for me though... I love the fact that I have no safeword with my owner anymore... it stops when HE wants it too... thus sooooooooooooooo much fun... get to push my limits and I enjoy every minute of it.

I've always thought that the idea was to bring the lee to JUST the edge of too much and then bring them back, so going to far is never a good idea. This isn't an ACTUAL interrogation!

No MERCY

'lers: Do you show any mercy? Or do you tickle till your sadistic hearts content? :evil: When do you know when to stop? Do you give breaks or go tickle-happy?

'lees: Do you want your 'lers to have mercy or do you want to be compleatly submissive?

As a 'lee I think safewords are always a good idea, but not to be overused. If used too much or too quickly, I think punishment is in order >;)

As a ler if my lee is ticklish I would love to tickle torture her to insanity...but what realaly happens is that I respect her limits (but fantasize not doing so)

As a lee, tied up being tickled by a couple of women....My idea is to be destroyed...tickled after orgasm after orgasm and again until I just suffer...but what really happens is that either I use a safeword or (mostly) I know my wife (and her female friend) would stop when its enough...
Diego

I want to have a safeword but will use it very rarely, usually for a non-tickling related emergency such as lack of circulation in a bound limb. I want to be completely submissive.

bring it on!!!

unless we're talking about erotic tickling, show me NO MERCY! i love being pushed to and beyond my limits to the point of safewording. i really push myself as far and as long as i can not to safeword even as i'm begging, cursing you and flailing about in my cuffs. if you're going to tickle torture me, then bring it on!!!

that said, i equally LOVE the soft, light erotic touches that give me goosebumps and make me squirm and moan.

so i like BOTH and could endure either/both for hours. however, i would be immensely frustrated if i had a minute of tickle torture alternated with a minute of erotic tickling, as it would likely diminish my ability to fully surrender myself to either experience. that type of tickling might actually be torturous for me and a true "punishment."

i LOVE being totally submissive and giving myself over to the experience, be it tickle torture or erotic tickling. i'm a sensation slut ;)

as a ler, i don't think i've really been merciless yet. i've gotten someone to beg me to stop once, which i did, but i haven't really had at anyone. part of my problem is that given my druthers, i'd probably guide most encounters toward erotic tickling vs. tickle torture. i'm still working on my torturing skills :devil:

I need to breathe, I need hydration, I need to pee.

Those are the only reasons why a 'ler should stop. Other then those 3, a 'ler is more than welcome to tickle me til I pass out.

I want to have a safeword but will use it very rarely, usually for a non-tickling related emergency such as lack of circulation in a bound limb. I want to be completely submissive.

If you have the same ler, the first few times is a good idea... but if you trust them enough and they are observant enough, like my owner, they notice when your ropes get to tight, you need air, or youre truely done and cant take anymore ;) no safeword required then :)

I tend to be a bit softhearted. However, as many have said, depends on situation, based on what the lee desires.

Is important to me to make sure breathing is good, checking restraints periodically, hydration & bathroom breaks, whether just playful tickle fun, pushing limits, or just all out torture.

If you have the same ler, the first few times is a good idea... but if you trust them enough and they are observant enough, like my owner, they notice when your ropes get to tight, you need air, or youre truely done and cant take anymore ;) no safeword required then :)

I just love the fact that the Packers are on the tv in your sig pic. :):lion:

I guess if for some reason the 'lee REALLY wants me to go easy on them I will, but otherwise I'm a pretty sadistic 'ler. During my last session for example, I denied my 'lee breaks when she asked for them. But at the same time I did that because I didn't get a safeword, which is something I will always respect. :)

That said, I'd rather have the 'lee "bargain" with me to stop, instead of safewording... ;)

Not sure

Im not sure anymore how I would react to this. I am not a person who would ever like to inflict any discomfort toward anyone but what if I was presented with a situation and told that I would face no repercussions for my actions. What if the situation includes Kellie Cuoco and Ashley Tisdale locked in the stocks trapping their beautiful feet. Their wrists tied above their heads. I wouldnt want to torture them by tickling but it would be hard for me to refrain digging my fingertips on their armpits feel them wiggle and squirm and listen to their out of control laughter. Then their bare soles the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.Im wondering if I would have to be pulled away as I tickle their feet non stop causing them to lose their mind.

I do not like to play with safewords. If I am playing with someone who wants to have one, I'll allow it for her comfort, but when I am with someone I trust, I prefer to just use my judgment for when she needs a break, or if I should push past her limits.

A successful tickling session, to me, is one where the lee cannot walk away from the bed afterwards. Nearly comatose, the only thing on my lee's mind should be catching her breath. Muscles feel like they're made of Jell-O, eyelids feel as heavy as lead, and words cannot be formed because her lips are stuck in a huge, stupid grin. Residual giggles may occasionally flutter from her as she gets her breath back.

<I>Do you show any mercy? Or do you tickle till your sadistic hearts content?</I>

This is always an interesting set of questions. I wonder if we all don't evolve over time. I don't think a tickler should ever show mercy. Even when a woman is begging for mercy or screaming for the tickler to stop, that doesn't mean she really wants mercy or really wants the tickler to stop.

I don't think a tickler should ever tickle five seconds past the time when she stops having fun. That's the only limit. I think every wife wants her husband to tickle her and even tickle torture her. I think he she wants him to tease and taunt her while he's tickling.

I think a smart husband will stop about one second before his wife stops having fun because he will keep her coming back for more!

<I>When do you know when to stop? Do you give breaks or go tickle-happy?</I>

There is no way my wife can make me stop by ordering me to stop. She ALWAYS tries and it only gets her tickled with more enthusiasm! She has zero voluntary control as to when I stop. When her laughing and screaming drop about half a note in pitch I know she has had enough for today. She has zero control over that moment. It's an advantage to tickling the same woman for more than three decades.

It says right here when a man with a tickle fetish tickles a woman right, when he stops, the night hasn't yet warmed up. He will be exhausted by dawn! By the way, I start out tickle happy!

<I>rhiannon wrote: I sometimes am tempted to not use a safeword, but I would have to be able to trust my ler completely for that. I would have trust that he was able to see himself when I definitely had enough.</I>

Don't you need to trust your tickler to respect your safe word? I have wondered if we don't gain the most or lose the most because we have a tickle fetish...although I wouldn't give mine up for banana cream pie!!! Or an ultra rare NY strip steak and a dry martini with the bride at a five start restaurant!!!

Many years ago I used to tickle my mother-in-law to one half inch this side of death. She never had the advantage of this tickler using her ribs as a stepping stone to an even better night for the guy. I swear I used to make that poor woman say she would be a good girl, and she is more than thirty years older than I am. Even that didn't save her.

The thing of it is is, I wouldn't have enjoyed it if she didn't have fun getting tickled like that. I must have given her enough rests, because I usually tickled her until she gasped for air and was too exhausted to move for a while. I don't remember her ever getting mad at me. I would have known. My wife would have told me if her mother got angry.

Maybe I'm an anachronism. If a guy can't tell when his girl has had enough, he should quit really early until she asks for more. No man should ever stop because his girl screams or begs for mercy. He should always stop at the exact moment when she has had enough. I believe a good tickler can tell.

I just love the fact that the Packers are on the tv in your sig pic. :):lion:

LOL he likes his football... what can I say? LOL

Viper:
"A successful tickling session, to me, is one where the lee cannot walk away from the bed afterwards. Nearly comatose, the only thing on my lee's mind should be catching her breath. Muscles feel like they're made of Jell-O, eyelids feel as heavy as lead, and words cannot be formed because her lips are stuck in a huge, stupid grin. Residual giggles may occasionally flutter from her as she gets her breath back."

all i have to say is....... damn well said :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back