• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Message for LonelyKimiko from The Last Laugh

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hi Kimiko!

Not long ago you posted a nice comment about my latest video, as well as about one of the models featured in it, Megane. I posted a reply. Maybe you noticed it, but since you didn't reply I assume you didn't. I guess you just didn't go back to that particular thread after replying. No problem.

Replying to my original message isn't necessary. It wasn't very important, anyway. Just a casual question and comment. But since I did post it, I feel the need to make sure you at least get to read it. That's why I'm posting this new message.

It's kind of out of context here, but the following is a copy of the original message I posted in reply to your comments about Last Laugh Upsilon. Like I said, it's nothing important, but here it is anyway.

Oh, and by the way, my apologies to the rest of the TickleTheater people for posting a semi-personal message here.

Francois A said:
Thank you, Kimiko! That's very kind of you to say. I'm glad you like my work, and I'm sure Megane would be very flattered to know that you find her cute (especially with pigtails).

By the way, may I ask, is that really you in your signature? I hope this isn't inappropriate of me, but if it is indeed you, then please allow me to say that you look lovely. Frankly, if you didn't live on the other side of the ocean I'd be very tempted to offer you a job as a model for one of my videos. Especially since your public profile suggests that you're rather ticklish on your feet, a quality that isn't as common among video candidates as I'd like. Of course, even if you did live around here I've no idea if you'd be interested in doing something like this. I mean, I realize it's not for everyone. But I'd probably make you an offer, just in case.

For that matter, there's a number of other women from the tickling community that I'd love to work with as well. Based on pictures that I've seen, it appears that several of these ladies are quite attractive. Hopefully ticklish too. It's really too bad that I live so far from the large majority of the people who visit the main tickling forums, because otherwise I'd definitely make some offers. Oh well.

Francois A said:
...Especially since your public profile suggests that you're rather ticklish on your feet, a quality that isn't as common among video candidates as I'd like...

Sorry to hijack your "resurrected" thread :))), but I have to say I totally admire your integrity. I, for one, completely believe you when you say you only look for truly ticklish models. I can't say I believe that for some other producers, but in your case, I think it is 100% genuine.

Thanks!

TK

tickleking said:
Sorry to hijack your "resurrected" thread

Not at all. After all, I did post it on a public forum.

tickleking said:
I have to say I totally admire your integrity. I, for one, completely believe you when you say you only look for truly ticklish models. I can't say I believe that for some other producers, but in your case, I think it is 100% genuine.

Thank you, that really means a lot to me. I'm certainly not going to claim that my models are the most ticklish in the business. I know that's not true. But I'm still proud to say that whatever reactions they do have during the shoots are all genuine. I'll admit that a few have rather unusual reactions, possibly enough to make some people wonder if it's for real. But it is. I'm very glad that you believe this. I can't entirely blame some people for thinking some of the models might be faking a bit when they're reacting in non-typical ways, since not everybody realizes just how varied people's reactions to tickling can be. They simply expect something more "standard". But it's still extremely frustrating.

I don't know how it is for all the other producers, but I personally have a hard time finding models. Quebec City isn't especially small (though not a real big city by any means, either), but, I don't know, people around here seem to be on the careful, conservative side. When I actively search for models I sometimes get a reasonable number of candidates, but most of them eventually drop out of the project or simply don't bother to show up when we make appointments. This happens even with those that seem the most enthusiastic about the idea of posing for such a video. I'm afraid people tend to be unreliable. In the end, I don't have many candidates to work with, if at all.

When I do manage to find a willing candidate who's interested in my project, it's really disappointing when she turns out not to be ticklish enough. Unfortunately, this happens quite often. Many times the candidate probably really is ticklish in everyday life, but a video shoot is very different from, say, a spontaneous tickle from a boyfriend. There are many psychological factors than can influence ticklishness, usually lowering it. So I lose several of the candidates that are genuinely interested because they turn not not to be ticklish enough for a shoot.

Sometimes the verdict of an audition is borderline. The candidate is ticklish to some extent, but her reactions aren't quite what I'm looking for. Maybe she's hard to tickle, requiring special tools or techniques. Maybe she only reacts part-time. Or maybe she's indeed ticklish but her reactions are just too mild. For all I know, she might be better during an actual commercial shoot, but I can't know that and I can't hire her based on such a gamble. She might just as well be even less ticklish, and doing a real shoot with her would be a waste. So there are times I'm not sure what to do. Usually, though, when I'm hesitant after doing an audition, I prefer to tell the candidate that it's not going to work.

It's not always easy to do so, especially when the candidate is truly enthusiastic about the project. Frankly, there's a number of people from a few years back, when I was still very new at this, that I kind of regret turning down. In those days I was still hoping to find perfect models, at least from a ticklishness point of view. So I let go several candidates that, in retrospect, might not have been that bad after all. In fact, I remember some that were comparable to some of the models I work with now.

Nowadays I'm more realistic. Considering how few truly interested people I get, I tend to hire all the candidates I find decent enough, even if they're not super ticklish. After all, not everyone prefer extreme, tortuous tickling, so having videos with more playful tickling isn't a bad thing. As long as it's genuine. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm thrilled when I get models that are especially ticklish, even more so when this includes their feet.

I would love to see a video featuring LonleyKimiko! Crossing my fingers and hoping that something can get worked out.

laughingboy2000 said:
I would love to see a video featuring LonleyKimiko! Crossing my fingers and hoping that something can get worked out.

Alas, while I'd certainly love to hire her for a video, I don't see how it could possibly happen. She'd have to cross the Atlantic ocean to reach me. Besides, even if she could do that, or if a producer closer to her offered her a gig, she's still have to be interested in appearing in a commercial tickling video. I mean, it's not like everyone who hangs around the TickleTheater would agree to do it, love for tickling or not.

In any case, I realize this isn't a very realistic wish. I was really just responding to her reply and commenting on what everyone can plainly see, which is that if that's her in her signature pictures, then she's a very pretty young lady indeed.

Hey there ^_^ .

Sorry to dissapoint, I thought I'd replied to that messeage. The signicture picture isnt of me sadly, its Amy Lee from evanescance... I really ought to put up a message on there about it to avoid confusion. :) .

lonelykimiko said:
Hey there ^_^ .

Sorry to dissapoint, I thought I'd replied to that messeage. The signicture picture isnt of me sadly, its Amy Lee from evanescance... I really ought to put up a message on there about it to avoid confusion. :) .

Oh, I see. Sorry, my bad. To tell the truth, I kinda thought it was her in the black and white picture (I think I've seen it before), but I figured the others might be you. I guess I just not familiar enough with Evanescence and Amy Lee to recognize her in all her pictures.

In any case, while I don't know what you look like, I can definitely say that, based on the various messages you've posted here on the TickleTheater, you seem like a very friendly, charming person. Someone I'd be delighted to meet, if only it were possible. I think we're very fortunate to have you here with us.

*blushes* Why thank you very much :D . sorry about the dissapoitment though :( . I may post pictures at some point, but I'm not ready for anything like that yet...

lonelykimiko said:
*blushes* Why thank you very much :D . sorry about the dissapoitment though :( . I may post pictures at some point, but I'm not ready for anything like that yet...

Don't worry about it. I'm not disappointed. I was just curious to know if that was you. Besides, it's not like it matters what you look like. Now, I'm not going to say that I'm not intrigued to know what you do look like, but if you're not comfortable posting pictures of yourself, that's just fine. I'm sure people agree that enjoying your posts on the TickleTheater is more than enough. I certainly enjoy them.

lonelykimiko said:

Heh, its sorta one of those things where no pic of u adds mystique to yer beauty

blackmagicjack said:
Everyone wants what they can't have.

True. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I mean, if we always got what we wanted, life would soon get quite boring.

Hi Francois,
Just wondering, if I was to download a clip off your site, which would you recommend as having the best foot tickling scenes and best laugh.
Thanks.

aussietickler said:
Hi Francois,
Just wondering, if I was to download a clip off your site, which would you recommend as having the best foot tickling scenes and best laugh.
Thanks.

Hmm.... I'm not sure I'm able to answer that. It depends on your personal preferences when it comes to foot tickling and types of laughter. I'm afraid it's too general and subjective for me to make a good recommendation. Sorry.

By the way, it's really no big deal, but it would be best to use some of my other recent threads for questions or comments about my work. Or you can send me an email. It's just that, considering what the original topic of this thread was, it's kind of off topic. Thanks.

Last edited:
Well Francois, Lonely Kimiko and Francesca Rose taking turns in stocks sounds like a worthwile project/goal/dream.

Personally I'd like to see kimiko at the 'mercy' of Kate and Daila (you're best mods IMO) each with a foot and toes to suck on.... ;)

moxs601 said:
Well Francois, Lonely Kimiko and Francesca Rose taking turns in stocks sounds like a worthwile project/goal/dream.

Anime#1 said:
Personally I'd like to see kimiko at the 'mercy' of Kate and Daila (you're best mods IMO) each with a foot and toes to suck on...

Believe me, I'd love to shoot either video (or both!) if it were possible.

lonelykimiko said:
Hey there ^_^ .

ya, we're stilling waiting on a photo of you :happy: i'd love to see a video featuring kimiko, or any member of TT.

ya know, Francois, i really, really, like your videos, been a fan from the very first video. i prefer more bondage in your pics, and even if the models don't speak english, they're just so enjoyable. the models are fun and friendly, seriously enjoying themselves. they are both beautiful and ticklish, with awesome soles to boot. haven't been keeping tabs lately, being busy and all, but soon enough, i plan on restocking my Last Laugh collection, and hoping to buy all the videos. tell your models just how much their appreciated, and every time i see a new preview clip, i always give a round of applause.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back