• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mets/Marlins 8-1-06

Mufasa

TMF Expert
huh... i am honestly shell shocked. im not tryin to be greedy but the Mets never lose in the late innings. Wag just let up a 2 run Walk off HR. its just strange cuz they havent done that in so long. if theyre gonna lose its usually earlier in the game that they are losing. its not like them to lose in the Bot of the 9th. weird...

I was happy to see this :)

Willingham has been on fire as of late, impressive though for him to homer of Wagner late

yea i kno... im not complainin bout wagner cuz even closers are human. its his first blown save since june 26th. he's allowed to screwup every once in a while. Hes not Looper. i was just surprised cuz it hasnt happened in mad long

No big deal, Wags is still 10x better then Looper :angel:

10x? give Wag some credit. any ways, no matter how many times u multiply by 0 u still get 0

True, Do u think Wags can do the job in a big spot?

i think he can handle it... u gotta ask urself... who else would u trust in that spot?

I think he can handle it too, who else? maybe Shanchez if he was not hurt :dropatear

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back