• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MF/F Ribs and feet in tights.

medikation65

TMF Master
I was staying at someone's place once in Europe. Two females who lived together. One was a little overweight, but cute, and about 31 or 32 years old. We'll call her Joy. The other was very tall, about 6-1 or so. She was thin and had very big feet. Probably a men's size 9 or 10. Also about 32 or so years old. She will be called Sherry. Both women were a lot of fun, always in a good mood.

One day I returned from walking around the town and found the tall woman lying on the couch on her stomach. But she was a little too long for the couch and her feet were hanging over the armrest. Sherry had removed her shoes and she was in navy blue tights and a long dress. I immediatly said; "No no, don't get up, I'll just sit here." meaning the chair at the end of the couch where her feet were hanging off. Just beautiful!

So we were watching TV and I of course was glancing at these big, and I'm sure ticklish soles about 1 foot away from me!

Then it got good...

Joy came home and wanted to sit down. But of course there was no room. So she said; "Move it you." to Sherry. and she simply moaned as the Joy tried to push her over. "Well then I'm going to sit ON you!" And without warning she plopped herself down on the thighs of the girl on the couch, which got a giggle out of the girl on the couch. Then Sherry said; "Lose some weight!" and laughed. Joy of course was insulted and said; "How dare you!" and with that proceeded to dig into Sherry's ribs. She was giggling a little but still taunting, she wasn't terribley ticklish on her ribs. Then after a bit I of course decided to join in! So I scratched the long stockinged sole of her left foot. Her foot squirmed and moved, so I did it again! Same thing, but Sherry never stopped making fun of Joy! So then I let her have it! I grabbed both ankles under my arm and raked and scribbled my fingers all over the bottoms. Her laughter got more and more hysterical the more I tickled her. She was squirming, but not enough to REALLY get free, which was nice.

We tickled her for about 30 seconds or so. Then I did something which propted the tickling to stop. I held the toes of her right foot and scratched the sole with my other hand. THEN she screamed loudly and laughed uncontrollably. She yelled for us to stop, so we did. Then we all ended up moving out of the room for supper, but it was MY best memory of Europe!

Damn fine post and a terrific memory to enjoy! Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back