• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

michell trachtenberg

uh yeah! you mean the pic where she's tickled by Joss Whedon?

or do you mean the clip where she is tickled by Nicolas Brendon in one of her early Buffy episodes?

Koopa, you mean the one in season 5 where they discover that Dawn is "the key" and Xander tickles her in the Magic shop? Ahem. No I'm nota geek. :p

^^^ I loved that show. I wish we had a scene were Buffy and Faith were tickling each others feet since they were mortal enemies.

koopacooper said:
or do you mean the clip where she is tickled by Nicolas Brendon in one of her early Buffy episodes?

hey koop, i'd love to see that clip? do you have it? i've seen the pic mentioned but never seen the buffy tickling clip

I will try and cap it from the DVD's but may take me a few days. The clip is really tiny anyway, its just a passing tickle lasting a second or so...

lonelykimiko said:
I will try and cap it from the DVD's but may take me a few days. The clip is really tiny anyway, its just a passing tickle lasting a second or so...

great, would really appreciate, michelle is one of my top celebs to tickle lol

Yeah, shes a cutie, but a little noisy and bratty in buffy i think...

ticklishukcolch said:
hey koop, i'd love to see that clip? do you have it? i've seen the pic mentioned but never seen the buffy tickling clip
Sorry but no. I don't know about the Whedon pic but I do know that she was way underaged when she was tickled on BUFFY. Offlimits to this forum. And since she was still only 17 when the series ended, chances are she's underage in the Whedon pic as well.

But this discussion does make me wonder if notorious tickler David Boreanaz was as much a 'terror' on the BUFFY set as he reputedly was on the ANGEL set. Rumor has it that no female was 'safe' when he was around.

<Homer Simpson>Ummm, Amy Acker *drool*</Homer Simpson> :D

lonelykimiko said:
Koopa, you mean the one in season 5 where they discover that Dawn is "the key" and Xander tickles her in the Magic shop? Ahem. No I'm nota geek. :p

don't worry, i'm a buffy geek too. :D

all these were great ideas, i'd love to see dawn, buffy, willow, tara, kennedy, faith, cordelia, fred, and harmony tickled. lol, that's alot.

kut2k2 said:
Sorry but no. I don't know about the Whedon pic but I do know that she was way underaged when she was tickled on BUFFY. Offlimits to this forum. And since she was still only 17 when the series ended, chances are she's underage in the Whedon pic as well.

But this discussion does make me wonder if notorious tickler David Boreanaz was as much a 'terror' on the BUFFY set as he reputedly was on the ANGEL set. Rumor has it that no female was 'safe' when he was around.

<Homer Simpson>Ummm, Amy Acker *drool*</Homer Simpson> :D

I would LOVE to be tickled by that man. He is nothing like his character, from what I gathered. Nothing but laughs and playfulness. I don't know how he pulled Angel off.

lonelykimiko said:

Yeah, that is what I meant (though of course it is not permissible to post on the site, as is the pic of Joss tickling her ribs at a press conference). I am a geek and proud of it! Not only do I have all the episodes on VHS (plus I have the unaired pilot episode of Buffy, too! :D), but my sister has the whole damn lot of 'em on DVD, too. :D

I second all art proposals featuring the girls from Buffy and/or Angel - especially a Buffy/Willow/Tara or Buffy/Willow/Kennedy 3-way tickle. :cool: :cool:

Dude, don't tease us! not cool ;) Post em if ya got em...that's what i say! and if you got ne w/ foot tickling, post those as well, and don't hesitate!

koopacooper said:
Yeah, that is what I meant (though of course it is not permissible to post on the site, as is the pic of Joss tickling her ribs at a press conference). I am a geek and proud of it! Not only do I have all the episodes on VHS (plus I have the unaired pilot episode of Buffy, too! :D), but my sister has the whole damn lot of 'em on DVD, too. :D

I second all art proposals featuring the girls from Buffy and/or Angel - especially a Buffy/Willow/Tara or Buffy/Willow/Kennedy 3-way tickle. :cool: :cool:

i've seen about 90% of all the buffy episodes on TV, and i too have the pilot episode. i'm glad they replaced willow, remember the girl who used to play willow?

i 3rd any art proposals too. hot damn, i love buffy and angel, still sad their gone.

Bignorm868 said:
i've seen about 90% of all the buffy episodes on TV, and i too have the pilot episode. i'm glad they replaced willow, remember the girl who used to play willow?

Yeah, she was very much the girl next door (just like Alyson), but not quite as...I don't actually think I have the right word to finish that sentence. BigNorm? :)

Gee I thought I was a Buffy fan. I had no idea that there was a different actress who played Willow in the pilot epsiode. Where can one get this pilot episode? What happens in the pilot episode, I think we Aussie's got left out.....I wonder if Alyson Hannigan is ticklish....hmmm?

oh yeah, alyson hannigan is on my list of "Top 5 Hotties to Tickle" list.

here's a screenshot of the pilot episode of the "pre-Alyson, Willow"

i'm glad i didn't watch the pilot for the first time watching buffy, no wonder every network turned it down until UPN accepted it (they always get the crappy shows.) on a bias basis, the pilot is prety cheesy. but over time, it gets better.

anyone who has seen the pilot, remember how the vamps turned to dust? that was pretty funny.

Attachments

• capture.JPG
    capture.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the screen shot Bignorm868, you've made this Buffy nerd happy :) Hard to believe anyone could be Willow besides Alyson Hannigan. She's just perfect for the role.....I often think of all those wasted scenes where Tara could tickle Willow's feet and vice-versa....ah well....one day tickling will get in to the mainstream.

If I had the money to do so, I'd quite happily make a mainstream show with LOADS of tickling (and not just on the feet, either). Perhaps if there was more tickling in TV shows, more people would be open about liking to tickle/be tickled.

Less violence on TV, more tickling! There'd be more laughter in the world, and the world would also be a happier place! :D

koopacooper said:
Less violence on TV, more tickling! There'd be more laughter in the world, and the world would also be a happier place! :D
I like your way of thinking! :D

how do i post the pic i have 2 different pics of her getting tickled in 2 different angles

aussietickler said:
Wow, thanks for the screen shot Bignorm868, you've made this Buffy nerd happy :) Hard to believe anyone could be Willow besides Alyson Hannigan. She's just perfect for the role.....I often think of all those wasted scenes where Tara could tickle Willow's feet and vice-versa....ah well....one day tickling will get in to the mainstream.

remember the bed snuggle scene in the episode where tara dies ( one of the top 5 most sad moments, btw.) that was hot, got of glipse of their toes, too. that would been an AWESOME tickling scene.

the first 3 are the closest i could get to a sole/toes shot, since this isn't a DVD, so the quality isn't good. the 4th is just plain hot. :D i cried when she died that episode, i never expected it.

Attachments

• capture.JPG
    capture.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 187
  • capture 1.JPG
    capture 1.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 151
  • capture 2.JPG
    capture 2.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 159
  • capture 3.JPG
    capture 3.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 157
I think once more with feeling deserves a mention here , randomly, cause its the best episode ever :D .....

....Except maybe for hush

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back