• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan group

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
So a few of us have started a Michigan tickle group for munches. We've had two munches so far and counting. The first was a quick meet and greet for coffee and juice. The second one was at a restaurant then moved over to a bowling alley for more fun. We are trying to build the group up. If you'd be interested in joining us for our next lunch let me know.

Some things we're trying to accomplish for this group:
1- A good ratio of guys and girls, so far so good one this one.
2- A group where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves
3- Having munches on a monthly basis

Some rules:
1- Be Cool to all!
2- Don't judge
3- No bullies or pushy people

Not really in a position to meet you guys but glad to know you're out there, and so close!

Dang this is a cool to see. When are you planning the next one? Im hella shy about this stuff lol but it would be cool to meet ppl from TMF!

There will be a munch tomorrow at 1pm. Atwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park.

Beer/beverages and board games.

PM me or hit me up on yahoo if you're interested.

Hope to see some new faces there! :)

A good time! Thanks to all who showed.
Can't wait for the next one

Agreed! We had a good group with a lot of laughs.

We're planning to have another one in December. Hopefully our little band of tickling/ticklish thieves gets even bigger.:jester:

Last time, we just had people over for Boardgames and Beer. Looks like we're gonna need a bigger boat!
Great problem to have, though. Currently in the process of finding space enough to accommodate everyone/thing.

Wish there was more up north lol I feel all alone up here. Seems like everyone is down south haha

Just saw this thread, hopefully would be able to meet all of you for the next one.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back