• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

Dimple Toes sure does like to talk big when she's sitting at home at her keyboard. I'm just sayin'.
oh hush you...

dimple toes = top of our hit list:firedevil

you had your chance...:firedevil

if your man enough to handle me , with kid gloves that is,, be gentle for I break and remember I am the hugger- who would hurt the hugger.. Oh by the way, I Better be on the top of the list for a hug..luvs ya bro hugssssssssssssssssssss:)

Last edited:
I sent an email to the main myspace one posted.. I still haven't gotten info..

Dimple help me out :p

Well, the deadline to go has passed already. Have you tried contacting them via PM here?

I sent an email to the main myspace one posted.. I still haven't gotten info..

Dimple help me out :p
What does Dimple have to do with this??? You have been on this forum since '02. Send an email to [email protected]

In the meantime, I will go and look at what you sent to the myspace account. A sincere thanks for visiting there too!!! We just got that account last month.

Haha I just was kidding around about dimple only because she was one of the few i recognized in the thread after i posted :p

Also I already had sent an e-mail to that Hotmail account when I first went to the myspace page :)

i didn't mean anything of the sort, you were just the only one i recognized on the page i posted :p

if your man enough to handle me , with kid gloves that is,, be gentle for I break and remember I am the hugger- who would hurt the hugger.. Oh by the way, I Better be on the top of the list for a hug..luvs ya bro hugssssssssssssssssssss:)

of course I can handle you with kid gloves, and yes you are on the top of the list....luvs ya too sis

I can't believe it's less than two weeks away.....looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

can't wait to see you all again natural wiz pokey toes shooter mrs chaos tjack and the hosts and new people or any one else who is coming.
see you all real soon talk to you later all kyle
what a long strange trip it's been

Hey everyone! Yep....we are almost there. Final details will be emailed by next Monday, Oct 6. It will include a contact number where to reach us if you need.

can't wait to see you all again natural wiz pokey toes shooter mrs chaos tjack and the hosts and new people or any one else who is coming.
see you all real soon talk to you later all kyle
what a long strange trip it's been
Do you know something that I don't??? :idunno:

ok i'm hoping to see those people of them who comes no one knows... just a wish list i know nothing except for that i wear the greatest shoes in the world. kyle

ok i'm hoping to see those people of them who comes no one knows... just a wish list i know nothing except for that i wear the greatest shoes in the world. kyle

shooter and ms,chaos wont be coming but I can send them your reguards if you wish... will be talking to them soon...prob call them tomorrow.to see how the shooting went, which he had to rub it in my face that it was happeing.. the camp trip and I was so very upset I could not go. Pouting, been few months since I have been to the range.. poutssssssssssss..

shooter and ms,chaos wont be coming but I can send them your reguards if you wish... will be talking to them soon...prob call them tomorrow.to see how the shooting went, which he had to rub it in my face that it was happeing.. the camp trip and I was so very upset I could not go. Pouting, been few months since I have been to the range.. poutssssssssssss..

Aww... I need to go out to the range before it gets too cold for comfort. I haven't fired my rifle at all this season and I've only gone shooting once, and that was back in June.

Wish list??? If you are going to wish for anything, make a wish that Sadira and I BUY you a new pair of shoes.

ok don't be jelous about my shoes you can buy them just go to any chef's catalog. don't worrie anyone wants i have tied boxes and cement and we can see you in the middle of the lake lol lol. you all wish you were as awesome as me and toes...

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back