• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #13 !!! Start thinking early!

basic training is overrated
should have joined the marines like me they just push you back till dec

I started to come to this gathering last year and I first posted in the thread some guy came at me with "who the hell are you" or something similar....It completely killed my motivation to go.

I am going to try to get to know some more of you this year and increase my presence on the forum so I will feel far more comfortable attending, because I really want to!

Besides an act of god (or the bank) there isn`t a damn thing that would keep me away from finally meeting all the MI people I used to talk to on here back in my pre-marine days.

I`m in, just someone please remind me!!!!!

COUNT on it,Brother! We aren`t going to miss this one! Not after all the fun last weekend... You`ll be right at HOME!!! ;)

Besides an act of god (or the bank) there isnt a damn thing that would keep me away from finally meeting all the MI ppl i used to talk to on here back in my pre-marine days.

Im in just someone plez remind me!!!!!

you better come or else I will bite you.. and you know I will esp after you saw what I did to kili at Nest. I am so looking forward to seeing you again to get another hug.

Sounds like a good time to me. at least thats what I hear from everyone.
mind sending me more info on this??

there is no guarentee but it sounds fun!

Last edited:
you better come or else I will bite you.. and you know I will esp after you saw what I did to kili at Nest. I am so looking forward to seeing you again to get another hug.

LOOK OUT FOR HER TEETH!!!!

I STILL need a new nipple!:faint:

I started to come to this gathering last year and I first posted in the thread some guy came at me with "who the hell are you" or something similar....It completely killed my motivation to go.

I am going to try to get to know some more of you this year and increase my presence on the forum so I will feel far more comfortable attending, because I really want to!
Hi Darkhand. You have to ignore me sometimes. I am the one you have the problem with. Don't be sensitive. Ask Dimpletoes or Natural or Sultry or anyone else. I am a smartass. I enjoy my job of being a smartass. You will like the party though. Send a line to [email protected]

Sadira will hook you up with all the information you need. Sorry I killed your motivation last year. But once you know me, you will know that it wasn't intentional.

But send an email and Sadira will be sure to get you any information you will need. We look forward to meeting you.

Not that I had a problem with you, I was just afraid that's what it was going to be like the whole time.

Everything's cool, and personal economy allowing, I am going to try to make it this year.

Not that I had a problem with you, I was just afraid that's what it was going to be like the whole time.

Everything's cool, and personal economy allowing, I am going to try to make it this year.

Yeah just ignore him.. he does have a way with words sometimes but is harmless.. Mtp is alot of fun and I hope you are able to make it..

Since I was there last year, so I need to send an e-mail, or am I on "the cool person list" now? (translation= Can I be lazy and just get the info?) :woot:

Hmmmm sounds like a lot of fun, have to see -bear and me really do hope we can go to MTP-we really want to but sadly right now things are hectic and chaotic once again for us but we are hoping we can definitely make it this year. We would really love to make it at least once to MTP to say we have been there and have gone. Yet have to see how things go. Surprised it is in September you are planning the event-last year was the first weekend of October, nothing wrong with that, I do not mean no offense because I understand it takes a lot of time and effort and planning to get a gathering underway.

I just hope we can be able to make it to MTP this year-for one it would not be too far for us to travel to go for once-only a few hours from Ohio and also heard it is such a total great blast at MTP-dying to taste and try out all this delicious yummy homemade food heard so much about and so is bear- but most importantly would so love to make more new friends and meet people and tickle and have a great time bear and me. Yet have to see how things go. But thanks for creating this thread Sadira. Hugs!!!

:bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

I am with sandrock.. am I on the cool list since I have already attended and get to forgo the official screening..

HUGSSSSSSS/Lisa

Since I was there last year, so I need to send an e-mail, or am I on "the cool person list" now? (translation= Can I be lazy and just get the info?) :woot:

Translation to your answer: NO. LOL!!!

There is no such thing as a " cool list ".

Unless you have been to three or more gatherings here I would suggest you send an email to the account just in case.

We are getting older here and a little bit more forgetful ( especially me ).

Those who have contacted the account this past week like PurrBast and Miss Serendipity and TKLMAN, Sadira will be in touch with you by the end of next weekend.

We are going to start sending any and all information out.

Anyone who does not get information is encouraged to contact the account. The account is: [email protected]

Tickle Bunny 2- no offense taken. We had our party as late as the last weekend in October for the Halloween party but we decided to do it earlier because of the place we are having it at. The nicer the weather the more opportunities it is for people to do other things.

darkhand: That is generally the way I am the whole time. Listen darkhand, you will get use to it. We have done six of these parties and NOBODY has strung me up yet. Though I am sure they have wanted to!!! LOL!!! Come along darkhand. It will be fun. If it is not we can always throw Dimpletoes in the lake to make things more interesting. :cool2::boogie:

Oh hell, I saw Michigan and got all excited. I didn't know west branch was like 6 hours away from me!!

What's the closest airport while I decide if I want to make the drive!

wow a MTP thread starting already well it is not that far away we will see might be in paris fr depends on money and a lot of factors ect... right now you only get like 68 cents to the dollar in exchange for euro's and buy the way george is a great guy he is just being who he is going off of who he is i might have never come to a MTP but then i would have missed out on a great time wonderful people and crazy laughs mine being one... later hugss all

Everyone made me promise to not say anything about that. :devilish:

Damn, I'm proud of ya. He almost tricked me into replyin' t'that one too.

Lookin' forward to hearin' more great feedback from your event!

I am so looking forward to coming again this year. hugssssssss

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back