• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #13 !!! Start thinking early!

We interupt this program to give you the following message:

A reminder anyone neeeding information about this party please send an email to [email protected]

Sadira will give you all the information you need after she asks you her screening questions. So if you are interested or just want to get on the mailing list send sadira an email to [email protected]

Remember this party is a three day deal: It starts with a costume party on Friday, September 25th and two day of play on Saturday and Sunday.

We will have homemade food for breakfast through dinner. We hope to see you at this party.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

*shakes fist*

Curses! I was interrupted! Is nothing sacred?

How about a Taser?

It never hurts to have a back-up plan....

Tasers......hm. I've found I don't like to keep them in my back pocket. If/when they accidently go off....well, let's just say it's not very comfortable!

Tasers......hm. I've found I don't like to keep them in my back pocket. If/when they accidently go off....well, let's just say it's not very comfortable!

*Sends Sand insulated,grounded Underoos*

I hope these help! Sorry,Spidey was all they had in your size!

*Sends Sand insulated,grounded Underoos*

I hope these help! Sorry,Spidey was all they had in your size!

YEEEEEEEESSSS! I haven't had Spidey underoos since back in the late 70's-early 80's. As a matter of fact, I even have photographic proof!

YEEEEEEEESSSS! I haven't had Spidey underoos since back in the late 70's-early 80's. As a matter of fact, I even have photographic proof!

This is not good that we are talking about underroos.

I am glad you weren't an adult then. I was afraid when you said you had proof that you were about 22 at that point. I am relieved you were only 6.

This is not good that we are talking about underroos.

I am glad you weren't an adult then. I was afraid when you said you had proof that you were about 22 at that point. I am relieved you were only 6.

What do you mean? That picture was taken of me at last years costume party! Don't you remember??

What do you mean? That picture was taken of me at last years costume party! Don't you remember??

hmmmm.. I do have pictures of your undee's or was it your pj's bottoms.. lol
They are for sale to the higest bider.

Luva ya sandrock.. lol

hmmmm.. I do have pictures of your undee's or was it your pj's bottoms.. lol
They are for sale to the higest bider.

Luva ya sandrock.. lol

My pj pants RULE and you know it! No one else there got to sleep with Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman on their pants!

Wait...that sounded kinda funny...

QUOTE=Sandrock74;2164913]My pj pants RULE and you know it! No one else there got to sleep with Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash and Aquaman on their pants!

Wait...that sounded kinda funny...[/QUOTE]

I dohave to admit.. you were too cute for words in them... yet all of us were cute in our pj's :justlips:

I am sitting here debating on coming this year or not.. sighhhhh

After seein this thread and reading all the great replies I figure it was about time for me to chime in. I would love to make that trip again......gotta start getting my money right. I mean after all somones gotta be there to help Natural hold the massage table so kilitinko doesnt flip it like he almost did last year.

Oh yeah, a fair warning to the newbies, the place where it is held has no posted address! *insert your choice of ominous music here*

Wasn`t there also a sign above the door advising all who entered to "Abandon ALL Hope....."

And btw ur both wrong. The place where MTP is held is actually the camp site from the jason movies.

After seein this thread and reading all the great replies I figure it was about time for me to chime in. I would love to make that trip again......gotta start getting my money right. I mean after all somones gotta be there to help Natural hold the massage table so kilitinko doesnt flip it like he almost did last year.
That was so funny.. man he did thrash alot.. :)

And btw ur both wrong. The place where MTP is held is actually the camp site from the jason movies.

Are you trying to scare ppl away.. man.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back