• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

He shoots STICKY, WHITE STUFF from his wrists.

Add it to your fetish list on FetLife.

Y'know ... if there's room. :p

Something odd is going on in Gotham City.....

You ain't kiddin' , chum :

2s6rkep.jpg

I'm sure that Batman and Robin share that bed, a rather massive bed by the way, so that they can respond to crime that much more easily. I'm also sure that there are lots of "gay" Spider-man cartoons that you guys are leaving out on purpose. Don't hate on Bats just because he doesn't even need a super power to be the best superhero.

Add it to your fetish list on FetLife.

Y'know ... if there's room. :p

I already have Spider-Man on my fetish list. :blush2:

Actually, its sticky, GRAY stuff from his mechanical web-shooters. I don't know where you're getting "white" from?

Gray, white, whatever. He got bit when he was a teenager, an age where most boys are still going through puberty. It's jizz.

Though I have to say, in the movies, where he shoots the web naturally from his wrists and not from mechanical shooters makes more sense. I mean, he got bit by a spider and all he got (spider-wise powers) was the ability to climb walls and a spider sense, but he had to artificially make his own web? :illogical

Don't hate on Bats just because he doesn't even need a super power to be the best superhero.

:thumbsup:

Though I have to say, in the movies, where he shoots the web naturally from his wrists and not from mechanical shooters makes more sense. I mean, he got bit by a spider and all he got (spider-wise powers) was the ability to climb walls and a spider sense, but he had to artificially make his own web? :illogical

Climb walls, spider sense, and of course, superhuman strength enabling him to lift 10 tons! Why is his superhuman strength always forgotten? I mean, geeze, if Spidey wanted to, he could punch a persons head clean off their body!

Climb walls, spider sense, and of course, superhuman strength enabling him to lift 10 tons! Why is his superhuman strength always forgotten? I mean, geeze, if Spidey wanted to, he could punch a persons head clean off their body!

I didn't. I said SPIDER-WISE POWERS. Meaning abilities that spiders have that Peter Parker gained after being bit. Super strength isn't a spider trait. As far as I'm aware, it's not. :confused:

I didn't. I said SPIDER-WISE POWERS. Meaning abilities that spiders have that Peter Parker gained after being bit. Super strength isn't a spider trait. As far as I'm aware, it's not. :confused:

.........just.....wow.......

I'll just turn this one over to Soda.

Many insects and arthropods are far stronger, relative to their size, than mammals. Ants are the most extreme example of this, but I believe many spiders are as well. It's an advantage of having your skeleton on the outside, I think.

That being said, super-strength is so passé.

Many insects and arthropods are far stronger, relative to their size, than mammals. Ants are the most extreme example of this, but I believe many spiders are as well. It's an advantage of having your skeleton on the outside, I think.

Thank you! :D I didn't know that. Well I knew that about ants, but the rest I didn't. I guess that was too hard for Sandrock to explain. :neenerneener:

.........just.....wow.......

I know , dude. I know. :sowrong: Just remember:

breeeathe

Yes , Boogaloo nailed it. Not to mention the fact that it wasn't just an ordinary spider that bit Peter , but an irradiated one.

Appreciate the assist , m'man. :thumbsup:

... despite your misguided adoration for crazy-ass Bats.

NERDS FOREVER!

Science fact of the day:
Yes, an exoskeleton is handy for strength for small insects. However, gravity would crush an insects exoskeleton if it were human-sized. That's why we have endoskeletons! We may not have the "great strength" of insects/arachnids, but we don't have to worry about gravity crushing us. (Also, if a human were shrunken to insect size, we would be unable to see properly, just dark and light "blobs" moving about)

Thank you! :D I didn't know that. Well I knew that about ants, but the rest I didn't. I guess that was too hard for Sandrock to explain. :neenerneener:

Spider-Man can lift 10 tons while Ant-Man retains his normal human strength at ant size. Now you know!

If any of this assorted nerdery fascinates you (and who does it not fascinate??), I would recommend the book "The Physics of Superheroes" that a legit physics professor wrote. It is a very interesting read!

we are 1 week and 1 day away b4 this all kicks off, im surprise i dont see alot of trash talking going on here. All yall tired or just scared.....lolol

Spider-Man can lift 10 tons while Ant-Man retains his normal human strength at ant size. Now you know!

If any of this assorted nerdery fascinates you (and who does it not fascinate??), I would recommend the book "The Physics of Superheroes" that a legit physics professor wrote. It is a very interesting read!

All you had to do was explain that spiders do have like super strength, which does explain why Spider-Man also gained super strength. I mean, was it really that hard to explain? :neenerneener:

we are 1 week and 1 day away b4 this all kicks off, im surprise i dont see alot of trash talking going on here. All yall tired or just scared.....lolol
sorry you miss read this is the comic con thread. What is up with changing the old star wars for the new bleuray release. The third movie part 6 has a scene redone can someone please kill george lucas before he does any more damage to his films.. as for the WIZ you will be there is spirit brother.

sorry you miss read this is the comic con thread. What is up with changing the old star wars for the new bleuray release. The third movie part 6 has a scene redone can someone please kill george lucas before he does any more damage to his films.. as for the WIZ you will be there is spirit brother.

As always , a 'Kyle' post has left me pretty much speechless.

I think if Kyle was insecure about his laugh he wouldn't mention it in his signature, but yeah, sadly you don't really get to choose how you laugh.

exactly 7 days left, r yall get anxious, i hope for the newbies that if you have butterflies, get rid of them, no reason to be nervous, this is like a big family getting together for a reunion.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back