• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Natural, word on the street has it, your a big teddy bear :dogpile:
and I should'nt be feared of you cause you can't tickle! :blaugh:
just what I heard...hee hee ;)

well, you've heard incorrectly

as they say in TV land, stay tuned...... :firedevil

besides, I can show ya how well I tickle better than I can tell ya ;)

natural tickler said:
yeah, that's what you claim :rolleyes:

and Weezie Jefferson shot JFK :p

she did? wow, I never knew it! hee hee, but I'm telling the truth...you can ask anyone! :Kiss1:

she did? wow, I never knew it! hee hee, but I'm telling the truth...you can ask anyone! :Kiss1:

we shall see.... :tickle:

but you know what will happen to you if I find out you're lying.... :firedevil :p

She's totally not dude. Really. ;)

Snail Shell

OMG.Only three more weeks. I can hardly contain myself. I'm ready to burst,like a giant tickling volcano,spewing tickles and laughter throughout the country side,or even in rural michigan.

thank you snail...you cutie :justlips:
hope you can make it!

You're welcome Trixie! :D I'm working hard on it, but it looks like I should be able to make it. Nothing in stone yet, but it's looking good!

Snail Shell

Natural, word on the street has it, your a big teddy bear :dogpile:
and I should'nt be feared of you cause you can't tickle! :blaugh:
just what I heard...hee hee ;)

Hey Bratgirl, I vouch for NT i've seen him at work he is really good , I urge you not to doubt the Master, if you have never been broken before he will break you really quick i guarantee.

tj

tjack32204 said:
Hey Bratgirl, I vouch for NT i've seen him at work he is really good , I urge you not to doubt the Master, if you have never been broken before he will break you really quick i guarantee.

tj
Give me a break. He is the " Master " of running his mouth. :wow:

Don't worry Brat. I won't reveal your secret spots.

Come to think of it, I don't believe that those spots are so secret!

Hehehehehe :tickle:

:shock:

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Give me a break. He is the " Master " of running his mouth. :wow:

while you are the Master of being a pinhead :wow:

don't worry tjack, she will find out soon enough.... :firedevil

Shaking my head at this thread. Snail Shell... I am thrilled to hear you are going to be there. You will have a great time. Brat hon. I am glad to hear your going to be able to go. You definitely will make the party much more fun. At this point, I am still not sure if I am going *shrugs* I will see how things are as it gets closer.

natural tickler said:
while you are the Master of being a pinhead :wow:

don't worry tjack, she will find out soon enough.... :firedevil
Name calling again??? You know, she could be completely protected from you, like you protected yourself from Sadira. You talk and talk but you also run and run.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Name calling again??? You know, she could be completely protected from you, like you protected yourself from Sadira. You talk and talk but you also run and run.

Accusing me of running again, huh?? I will say this again I run from nobody

Sultrybrunette said:
At this point, I am still not sure if I am going *shrugs* I will see how things are as it gets closer.
WHAT'S THIS!?!? Maybe no Sultry? :yowzer: :confused: :sowrong: :shock: :( :cry1:

I have it on very good authority, that NT is all talk!!! :Kiss2:

As for my widdle itty tickle belly....these secret spots you speak of..I have no idea what you are talking about :cool2: I'm not ticklish! Have you been hitting the baileys again ;)

Sultry, my beautiful Goddess, I so hope you can make it! It wont be the same without you!

Thank you George for your kind words, but who will protect me from your wicked fingers? :veryhappy

Sultry i so hope things work out for ya to go.... I will soooo miss ya.

Brats no worries NT is all talk.... even ask the squirrel...

Belly does this mean you are going?!?!?!?! whoooo hooooo

Can't wait to see all of ya

If this is how you kids are going to behave before the party even begins, then I'm going to have to tack all this onto my list for Spring. Come April of next year, the kid gloves are coming off. That means:

YOU. ARE. ALL. DOOMED.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

I tell ya, DOOOOOMED!

And I believe I will start my Infliction of Unendurable Evilness with Classy...before she picks up the Pepsi.

I'll then move my way up the ranks to the likes of Tickee1973, Sultry, Lady Sunset, tickleshotel, crydun, and I'll reserve some special attention for the Bettie page wannabe Bratgirl.

And after all of these lovely victims are left crawling, panting, and sobbing in my wake, I'll move on to the next level of Exercise in Unspeakable Cruelty and Ferocious Evil with a visit to GiggleGal, who I don't expect to survive.

Then, after I've gotten back into swing, and polished my moves, and left behind a mass of worn, rubbed, and cowering girlflesh, I'll save the last and most excruciating session for...Sadira. I expect her to flap herself off the bed and fly out the door. But when I set my plans in motion, even God recoils from the sheer darkness of my soul and repeals his protection from ticklish girlflesh...she will not be saved.

...unless George looks at me and says "knock it off Amn, or I'll have my son kick your ass after I'm through."

The loving husbands, SOs, and other protective male counterparts I will distract with colorful Futurama in-jokes and Freakazoid references coupled with inimitable Quagmire impressions...they will be too dazzled to come to their rescue.

As for Natural...I ain't gon' fuck with you, dawg, you bust my ass. I'll just slander you against Lady Sunset so she gathers her crew and comes after yo' ass.

I think I'll stay away from Mz. Chaos too, as she might likely bodyslam me for even looking at her cross-eyed.

But the rest of you are ALL...well, you read this far, you know what I'm getting at.

so full of it!!!!!

Amnesiac said:
If this is how you kids are going to behave before the party even begins, then I'm going to have to tack all this onto my list for Spring. Come April of next year, the kid gloves are coming off. That means:

YOU. ARE. ALL. DOOMED.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

I tell ya, DOOOOOMED!

And I believe I will start my Infliction of Unendurable Evilness with Classy...before she picks up the Pepsi.

I'll then move my way up the ranks to the likes of Tickee1973, Sultry, Lady Sunset, tickleshotel, crydun, and I'll reserve some special attention for the Bettie page wannabe Bratgirl.

And after all of these lovely victims are left crawling, panting, and sobbing in my wake, I'll move on to the next level of Exercise in Unspeakable Cruelty and Ferocious Evil with a visit to GiggleGal, who I don't expect to survive.

Then, after I've gotten back into swing, and polished my moves, and left behind a mass of worn, rubbed, and cowering girlflesh, I'll save the last and most excruciating session for...Sadira. I expect her to flap herself off the bed and fly out the door. But when I set my plans in motion, even God recoils from the sheer darkness of my soul and repeals his protection from ticklish girlflesh...she will not be saved.

...unless George looks at me and says "knock it off Amn, or I'll have my son kick your ass after I'm through."

The loving husbands, SOs, and other protective male counterparts I will distract with colorful Futurama in-jokes and Freakazoid references coupled with inimitable Quagmire impressions...they will be too dazzled to come to their rescue.

As for Natural...I ain't gon' fuck with you, dawg, you bust my ass. I'll just slander you against Lady Sunset so she gathers her crew and comes after yo' ass.

I think I'll stay away from Mz. Chaos too, as she might likely bodyslam me for even looking at her cross-eyed.

But the rest of you are ALL...well, you read this far, you know what I'm getting at.
haha you are so full of smack for one that isn't going to be there aren't ya.... too bad too... I was going to let you tickle me ..... oh well I guess i will still have my diet pepsi in hand :p

Sultrybrunette said:
Shaking my head at this thread. Snail Shell... I am thrilled to hear you are going to be there. You will have a great time. Brat hon. I am glad to hear your going to be able to go. You definitely will make the party much more fun. At this point, I am still not sure if I am going *shrugs* I will see how things are as it gets closer.

What is that i detect, I detect somebody is chicken and is trying to weasel out of the party, or is that just my imagination, whom who could that be.....its [SULTRY]. i can see you doing this now :xpeepsofa .

You know i love talking smack to ya. hahaha

Anyway really hope you get things in order like you want it to when the time gets closer.

This is an APB for PRINNY and SMILEYTKLS, havent heard from you two for a while, wandering if you all are going to make it to the party at the end of the month. Us HOOSIER people have to keep in contact.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back