• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

TikleBelly said:
I'm so glad I was able to drop by the gathering for a few hours Friday night and at the same time I'm sad I had to leave so soon!

It was so wonderful so see all of the happy faces, people genuinely happy to see me. That made it doubly hard to leave. Just seeing my friends for those short few hours made the drive seem a very small price to pay.

My drive was very short compared to how far many had to travel to be there, and I'm sure all of them feel that it is a small price to pay to be with such a fantastic group of people!

All of you are great! I can't wait until next time!

:grouphug:
too bad i didnt get to see you...but dont worry, liontickler was there....

Wow, never saw anyone get chewed out for being concerned for someones well being.

But then again, um, waaaaaa, im sure quite a few people couldnt make parties here and there, let it go.

Hell's bells!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Tina! Hell, I dunno how far Shooter had to drive to come to assist you, but if I hadn't been working, I'd have hit the road to try and help, too. I'm sure I speak for many of the gang when I say that. It's all about the love, after all. Gotta look out for the 'family'.

Here's hoping that those who DID get to make it had a wondereful time, and the event went as smooth as a Lee's underarms. I know you were all in the hands of excellent hosts.

I just returned from MTP, and I wanted to tell everyone how much fun I had yesterday.

I had the pleasure of meeting so many faces that I have seen only as screen names: TklCouple (Andy-our very own Master of Ceremonies, and his lovely spouse Annie), Natural Tickler (our own shit-talking Warren Sapp-stay away from Rush St.), Pokey, Knox, Classy, Smiley, Prinny, (aka the Energizer Bunny-she keeps going and going and going....), Howard, Snail Shell, Tickleshotel, who so generously let me crash in her room, and last but certainly not least, the wonderful TickleJen.

There are so many others, but I need time to reconnect all the faces and the names when I write my full "wrap up" from point of view.

George and Amy could not have been more hospitable. They allowed a guy who they didn't know from Adam into their home and made him feel like they had known me all of their lives. The food was excellent and the cameraderie was unsurpassed.

I hope that those who want to keep in touch with me will, and I hope that I am on the guest list for next time around.

Last edited:
Another superb gathering!

Hats off to FT4F and Sadira for making it happen again this weekend! Their tireless efforts will always be remembered!

We were so thrilled to see old friends and make new ones. Every time we attend one of these events it just confirms for us that there are a lot of incredibly cool people in this community!

We would like to thank everyone who participated in the raffle; it was once again a success and fun was had by all!

So many fanastic people this weekend in one place! Those who made it will tell you: if you missed it this time you gotta make it next time!

Best wishes to everyone and God bless you all! We miss you already and look forward to seeing you again.

With warmest regards,

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Ok ok, I have yet to make one of these shindigs but I just want to say that the fun and comaraderie and the making of friendships that happens at the Michigan gatherins just excudes big time through these threads. And I love calling during the party and talking to folks and hearing the love and laughter in the background. Congrats Sadira and TFFU, another good party!!!!

MTP was TOO MUCH FUN! :bouncybou

Sadira & TF4F - You guys were superb! Thank you so much for having me and I wish you all the best in the future!

PokeyInMich - Thank you so much again for getting me there and back again. Take care and I hope to see you again soon!

Ticklee1973, Bratgirl, TicklJen, SultryBrunette & Classy - You'll all get yours!

NaturalTickler - You are without a doubt the king of kings.... there is only one. ;)

Ticklesaurus - Wonder Woman! XD Feel better big guy!

Everyone else - Keep tickling and keep it real!

Snail Shell

I'm so sadden that I missed out on such a great time this past weekend. I tried to call a few people but no one answered their phones :( Hopefully next time I will be able to make it. I really do hate to miss out on such a great event!

It was great meeting everybody that attended. Its cool to now be able to put faces with a bunch of the names. I had a blast at my first gathering. Sadira and ticklingfeet4u did a great job! I am pumped for the Michigan tickle party #11 thread :dogpile:

Wolv

Im so sorry for your mishap

Mz Chaos said:
Considering that I am not in the best of moods... I probably should wait to post this, but since I have been stewing over this for more than a day... and considering the frustration and expense this mishap has wracked up... I don’t see my mood improving anytime soon.

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon along the side of the road after my car quit. The distributor module finally gave up the ghost and chose to do this on the north side of Toledo.
A couple of good samaritans stopped and offered their assistance and their advice, but this proved to be pretty useless. I called my friends in Michigan but they weren’t home. I finally called Shooter who agreed to come up and bring his tool box. He also said he would post on the MTP thread to let folks know I had broken down. It looks, by the time of his post, like he did that just after he got off the phone with me.
It was my full intention to try to get the car running and to continue on my way. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case. We tried until well past dark to get the car to run but nothing worked. I called a tow truck and had the car pulled back to Bowling Green. In my frustration and haste, I left my packed bag in the trunk thinking that I wouldn’t need it overnight and that I would try to make the trip again this morning. Big mistake. It had my phone charger in it.
This afternoon, I walked into Bowling Green to the garage that had towed my car. Of course... the wind picked up... then it started hailing... God I hate this state! When I finally got to the garage, my car hadn’t even been looked at yet. By the time they finally got around to it it was not only too late to head out, but I had used my available gas and food funds on the tow truck... and part of the mechanic’s bill. And was not in the best of moods.

Now... as far as notifying anyone at the MTP is concerned... I assumed that Shooter’s post should and would have been enough. I was too concerned about my car, my position along side of the road and trying to get mobile again... since this was supposed to be a two day event... and because folks HAD been notified via the forums... my absence at the first evening’s event should not have been a big deal. It is not my fault, nor is it Shooter’s fault that folks there were so damned concerned that no one checked the thread until THREE HOURS AFTER the party was due to be over. When I didn’t show up today... that should have been a damned good indication that my situation had not improved.

My first priority was to myself, my comfort, my safety and my vehicle... that no one there was notified personally was not my concern.

Last time I checked... I’m the one who bought a costume that is totally worthless at this point... I’m the one who sat along side of the road for hours trying to get my car to cooperate and allow me to continue on my trip... I’m the one who left the bag with my charger in the car and couldn’t call the garage to find out if my car was ready which resulted in that 4 mile walk in the fucking wind and hail just to have them tell me that it would be a few hours yet ‘til they could get to it... I’m the one who has the bills and expenses from this unfortunate and unexpected happening... I’m the one who missed out on an outing and a gathering that I have been looking forward to for over 6 months... so pardon the hell out of me if I caused you folks any concern by not personally calling you and telling you that I had broken down. Calling anyone at the MTP would not have helped my situation therefore was not high on my list of things I needed to worry about. I guess I'm just used to my friends realizing that I'm an adult, a grown, resourceful and intelligent woman and that I'm capable of taking care of myself.

If my bad luck caused anyone undue concern, then I suppose an apology is expected to be given. Consider that done here.
And... for the record... this is the first time I have ever had to apologize for having to go through so much shit.

Mz Chaos I am so sorry you had to go thru all that. I can only speak for myself here but I completely understand the not calling. I was so excited to meet you and really hope that I still do someday. I have heard so many wonderful things about you. You were missed by everyone there and only good things could be said about you. All I can do is send my hugs and hope that things get better for you. :cuddle:

Mz Chaos,
I can, like Classy said, only speak for myself! I'm truely sorry for your mishap!
There is no need for you to apologize! We all have those shitty days! I will admit, your absence was a great flaw, I was looking forward to meeting such a great woman! Hang in there Babe, heres hoping all gets better for you!

Mz Chaos

I sure was looking forward to having a discussion with Mz Chaos as well, well, kind of talking. I know that you were looking forward to getting to be there very much and I hate the terrible problems you had. Knowing you, you will make things work to your good. Unfortuantely, I still have a couple of things to look forward to instead of remembering back on, but that isn't all bad. Talk with you later.

Pokey, it was nice meeting you along with some other new people i met and really liked...ticklee1973, knox, jaymoney, christyL, and Rich P to name a few. hope to see you guys again in the future...and of course always good seeing old friends as well.

Last edited:
Yep folks... It was pretty depressing... very frustrating... :ranty: ...but I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me to get there this time.

Grrrrrrrrrr...... :rant:

I may have missed this one... but come hell or high water I'm not missing the next one... even if I have to hitch hike!!!

So, now, we I have been fortunate to have attended my second MTP and it was certainly very enjoyable. Some folks I have known, and quite a few I have just met.

First I should thank TF4F and Sadira for their tireless effort to keep us hydrated and fed for the entire time we were all there, Friday and Saturday and some on Sunday. Thank you both.

There were over 40 in attendance during the two days and I can't remember all the names and their screen names, so I'll just say that it was a really great time.

Ticklingcouple have been special friends to TheBoss and me for a while now and words on here won't begin to tell how much we think of them and any time we get to spend with them. Always a priviledge!

Natural-that squirrel has nothing on us for thumping the chest. You know it was a fun time again, can't wait for the next time or maybe even sooner, who knows.

One fellow that I am going to mention, and I can't remember his screen name but his name is Jason and I learned through my better half that he is headed to Parris Island for Marine training pretty soon so I want to thank him for talking with TheBoss quite a bit, she really enjoyed talking with him along with many others. And we wish him great luck and success as he goes about his training and time in service to our country.

I don't like to advertise so I will just say to those that were gracious enough to spend some time with me in play, you are special and I thank you so very much. It is an honor to get to share in our delight with such wonderful people.

TheBoss and I had the opportunity to meet and get to know Knox , and his bride Mrs. Knox, at this party also, and what a pleasure that has been and I believe that it will be for some time to come.

Snail Shell you are very welcome and we enjoyed your company the whole time. Glad you had a good time.

Dtrell-finally got to meet you also, look forward to the next go around and we'll chat some more.

JayMoney and ChristyL not only did we enjoy talking there but low and behold we may get to talk over food and you gotta know that really works for me, almost as good as over a giggle :cool: .

Jbfttickler and tickle bunny-I always find a smile on my face and in my heart when we get together. You are both really nice and special to me and I pray that you both continue having a blessed life together.

Now to those that lurk or are just thinking about a party, I hope you are able to make a choice to attend a party somewhere. It really is a very special time and you will make some friends that you would never have believed possible. I wish I had gone to one when I first joined the Forum in 2001, what wasted time I have between then and this past March when I attended my first.

Finally, to the Terrific Trio-Bratgirl365(aka Trixie), Classy, and Ticklesaurus, you graced our home and lives for a few days before the party and I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed your company. It is always a joy to be able to spend good quality time with someone you like and we got to do it in triplicate. Your rooms are ready for you, anytime, as are your hugs.

Peace, love, and happiness to all until we do it again, somewhere.

Jim and TheBoss

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed myself this weekend. Sadira and Ticklingfeet4fu put on a terrific gathering!

hello

tickman1 aka kyle here thanks to everyone at the tickle party for making me feel so welcome. pokey tickle jen
tickle prof. annie and the hosts and tickles hotel plus everyone else kinda bad wth names. i love you all i had the best time and want to thank you all. i will be back and i wish i could have made it friday so i could have gotten to know you all better but work has it's moments. i can't say enough about the fun and joy i had it was worth the 6 hour drive ten times over i bonded with alot of people and i'm starting to make alot of new friends talk to you all later
as the grateful deads song says what a long strange trip it's been peace and love kyle

Well, being that I am still recovering from a crazy bus ride back, and getting back used to surroundings in my cave, I will give my thanx a little bit later, but here is some hugs to go around to keep ya busy til then :grouphug:

I must go now, because time is of the essence.... :p

hello ideas

hello all i'm the one from the party putting up signs trying to find people into tickling. but they get taken down right away. so i got a new idea i'm putting up a signs for foot massager and therapy. even painting females nails since it is a servive i offter it to guys and girls 10$ for 20-30 minutes any thoughts or ideas in the idea you can e-mail at [email protected] maybe if i get anyone i can tickle there feet talk to you all later

Hi All....okay...sorry it took me a few days to collect my thoughts and get back into reality!
George and Amy, thank you so much, you were very gracious hosts!
It was fun meeting new folks from this great forum we all belong to!
Pokey and The Boss, I can't thank you enough. Your hospitality was overwhelming. You are two of the greatest people I know, I'm very thankful you came into my life!
Until next time...everyone be safe and happy!

thank you

I just want to thank George and Amy for their great hospitality. The coffee was always there lol and even hot ...... lol. The food was awesome and even more than that you opened your home and hearts to all of us and I just want to thank you for that. :cuddle:

Pokey and TheBoss, wow it is so hard to get the words to say what the two of you mean to me, It was like seeing family and you two will always have a place in my heart. (thanks for the honkey tonk badonkey donk cd btw haha) :Kiss2: :cuddle:

Tiklebelly, It was a great surprise to see you there. I hope you made it home safely. I can't wait to see you again..... and get me posted on the soap oprah ok.... LOL :cuddle:

OH Naturaaaal,,,, hmmmmm what to say to a man that sounds like a women in labor hahahaha...... other than hun you are an awesome person and am so glad that we have become friends. I can't wait to see you again. :2poke:

Sandee, it is always great to see you..... We have to keep the sista hood going lol. (what eva that means haha) You know you will always have a friend in me *hugs hun. :smilestar

Laura, Girl with the sexy feet....lol. I loved the eye lashes that was just to great and the poor mouse that lived the short life .... I hope you made it home in a peace of mind. Loves ya girl. :Kiss2:

Tkletime, It was awesome meeting you and getting to know you... you have such a kind heart and so much fun to talk to..... Hope to see you again. :rotate:

Cristly L. and Jay the two of you make an awesome couple. I had so much fun talking with the two of you and so hope to talk more one day.... It is funny how in such a short time you get to where you feel you really know someone.. *hugs :smilestar

Brent, I hope you enjoyed yourself and that you got what you came for.... You have a heart of gold and have so much going for you.... don't ever forget that. :cool2:

Hotels, for one so small you have a huge heart. was great to see you again.

Ticklesaraus and bratsgirl, WOW I don't know where to begin. I could not have picked anyone better to travel with. Everything went to great and smooth. It made me feel even closer to the two of you and I didn't think that was possible. You will always have a huge space in my heart. Thank you for opening yours for me as well. :Kiss2:

OMG i could go on forever.... It was so nice meeting all of you and i know i didn't mention everyone here but let me say.... You were a great bunch of people and was so awesome to meet you all. *hugs :smilestar

Bummer

Sorry I couldn't make it this time around! I had work obligations get in the way. Hopefully next time!

-Kyle

Sorry to be late with this, but I would like to thank George and Amy for such a wonderful gathering and party...it was such a blast!! I also want to thank and give major shout-outs to:

TklCouple(Both Annie and Andy) : Thanks so much for your hospitality and your wonderfully gregarious greeting as soon as I walked through the door. It was such a pleasure hearing the vigorous laughter coming from LadySunset

Laura(SultryBrunette) : It was quite a pleasure in finally meeting you in person as you are more beautiful there than in pictures. Although we didn't get to talk much, I was so grateful in having such a wonderful tickle session with your wonderfully soft, plump feet and soles, and hearing your gloriously hard laughter. That was one of the highlights of being there!

Troy (SmileyTkls) and Kristen (Prinny49) : Such a pleasure in meeting you two in person and sharing with you. You two have such wonderful personalities, and great to talk to. I especially loved Kristen's deep laughter as I effortlessly tickled her soles!

My Dear Laurie (the one, and only TicklesHotel) : I was in heaven meeting you again, and tickling you once again. I really longed to tickle your soft, tiny soles again, and hear your joyous laughter. I feel bad since I believe I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to you and have one of your wonderful hugs...love you always...

Natural: Terrence, it was cool finally seeing you and talking with you about sports and other things. Your musical tastes are more and less in tune with mine....I hope to meet up with you again, maybe at NEST or some other gathering....

Jim (Pokey) and Debbie (Pokey's Boss) : It was so great chatting and sharing with you two. I can really relate to you and would love to chat with you again very soon. Let me know when you ride out to Jersey again!! By the way, you are invited to be my friend on MySpace... :)

Mary: What a treat in meeting you!! You are like a dream come true! Such a sweet lady who is so easy to talk to, and is very understanding. I hope to get a chance in talking with you much more now that I have you on MySpace!

Nikki (Classy) and Bratgirl (Maria) : Great seeing you ladies again!! Too bad that I didn't get to talk to you ladies more than I did last weekend, but there are future gatherings!

....and most of all, Knox, his lovely wife, and TickleJen who made all this possible for allowing me to share the great travelling adventure to and from Michigan from the great state of New Jersey!! I will never forget this moment. And please forgive me if I didn't mention others that I met and got to know this past weekend!

...And one further note: Please, please, please, Dear Amy, get well soon!!

And thanks again to all for everything!!!

Wow! Back home and this weekend went so fast but is a another memory that I will *never* forget

First of all let me offer my deep heartfelt thank you to George and AMY for allowing me the pleasure to attend my 2nd Motown,and it just gets better every time! Atmosphere is always Priceless as I walk in the door,it;s like coming home and excitement being able to see old friends as well as make new friends that all seem to know me (somehow :eek: ) ,even before I introduce myself :bump:

Ticklecouple(andy & annie) : Such a absolute pleasure to see you two again and the love of tickling that you both show and demonstrate as well as your love for each other is a delight and gives us single lady lees some inspiration,hope that we shall be as happy as you two are :bump:

Sultrybrunette: Such a pleasure to see you again and your laughter is contagious as well as your personality being a magnet to want to spend time chatting with you as well as seeing you get tickled senseless :poke3:

Troy (SmileyTkls) and Kristen (Prinny49) : Finally meet in person and had a blast meeting you both as well as enjoying participating tickling Prinny as she tried to reach me :xpeepsofa

maj: Mark,such a treat in seeing you again and being tickled by you on my feet which love your light touch :bump: :poke3:

Natural: The friend that honestly can give me chills down my spine by just looking at me the right way :scared: :evilha: Didn;t get much tickle time as you were one busy Guy but as always I really enjoyed your company after the gatherings :smilestar

Jim (Pokey) and Debbie (Pokey's Boss) : Such a pleasure seeing you Jim and spending time chatting with you and Debbie :bump: Your halloween outfits were classic! and love both of your wonferful Hugs :smilestar

Mary: Darling ,was a pleasure meeting you and next time I will have that glove ready for you muaahahahha :poke3: :devil2:

Nikki (Classy) and Bratgirl (Maria) : Always a pleasure to see the both of you! Classy is wonderful,brightens up any room she enters and wonderful laughter ..Bratgirl ,a joy to be around,watch and listen as the ler;s get her helpless and how she squeals,laughs like music that one could never tire of hearing.. :devil2:

Knox and Mrs Knox: Thrill to see Knox again along with his lovely wife that was alot of fun chatting with on the couch seeing we have some other things in common :bump: Knox,and his delight in using all kinds of tickle tools :devil2:

Ticklejen,who was a pleasure to meet in person and get to know her by chatting with her casually

Ticklish121: A newbie to gatherings and what a thrill to tickle as it was his first time being tickled and handled it awesome :evilha: Great guy to just chat with and get to know..

JBtickle(jason and katy) : had met before but Golly what a innocent disquise! Had me in stocks and was ruthless,can;t believe I sadid my safeword in 7 min!! :scared: :eek: :yowzer: tickling stopped and I had 7 more min to withstand :xpeepsofa :scared:

ChristyL & jaymoney: ChristyL such a wonderful thrill to meet you and get to spend some time chatting with you..I hope your feeling better hun :twohugs:
Jaymoney: tallest guy I have met and alot of fun to chat with ,and look forward to seeing the both of you sometime again..

Ticklee1973:sandee extremely happy to see you could make it !

Brent: Such a delight to meet you! and hope you have a safe trip home ;)

Ticklesaurus: Wonderful to meet you and to put the person with the name after a few chats..

Last but not least RichP: To a friend that finally meeting after how long?! Sharing a room and some fun,and a new experience that i had fantasized about until now

Anyone else i miss,I apologize as I didn;t get to chat ,spend much time with everyone

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back