• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #9

Well its back to reality after the amazing weekend. It is wonderful to see it grow. As always, very well organized and well thought out. A great mix of people. I cant say enough about how much fun I had this weekend.

George and Amy - Thank you so much for all that you have done for this gathering. The food was soooooooooo good and, as always, you went out of your way to make everyone feel special. Thanks for letting me crash there. I love ya both.

To all the regulars. It was so much fun getting reaquainted and spending some time with you all again.

To all the new people that were there. It was wonderful getting a chance to meet all of you. Please stay in touch and give me a shout sometime.

I have to single these two people out because I basically talked them into coming. Classy......hon I am sooooooo glad you and your hubby made the trip. I hated to see you leave. You looked like you had a great time and thats what I wanted for you. That and a chance to finally meet. I am looking forward to spending more time at NEST.

Pokey....First of all, thanks for the M&M's. My son already got into the peanut ones. lol I am glad you made the decision to come. For not tickling much you did a damn fine job! They could hear me down the street lol.

To the regulars that couldn't make it...you were thought of and missed. TJ I sure hope your feeling better.

I luv ya all and cant wait for Oct!

Last edited:
Very kind comment

Thank you Sultry for the very nice comments about me, but at any dance its takes two and you are a terrific person and partner in crime. I stand here pretty darn lucky and humbled to have had the opportunity to assist your laughter. I look forward to the next one. They were special M&M's and well deserved. :twohugs:

Due to time constraints and trying to get on schedule for my own party (not tickling related, see general post about it) and getting ready for work tomorrow I haven't had much time to post anything yet.

For now I'll say the hosts are amazing, everyone was fun, I had a great time. The squirrel is your true master!

MUCH more later...

Squirrel Attack!

This squirrel really wanted into the party!

BagelFather has better photos, but here is one from my camera phone.

:lurking: :grouphug: :dogpile: :bouncybou After a great amount of torture I have discover a plot to have me tickled by 4 of TMF most ruthless female ticklers. I discover that Lady Sunset, Tickles Hotel, Classy and Sultry Brunette conspire with my wife now known as PSYCHO GURL :blaugh: to leer me up to a room, strap me down and tickle the living day lights out of me.

But one major flaw in their plans was they did not include Sadira, the plot was as followed.

While playing cards the game was 21, with Professor as dealer, the winner of the game get to pick out the person they want to tickle. It was 7 people in the game, the aforementioned people and myself. They agree that if anyone of them wins I will go upstairs get tied down and the rest would come in and tickle me until I broken.

But, with the odd as great as it were they over look the smallest of detail, like most people with EVOLNESS in their hearts, they didn’t plan for all probabilities. See a smart person would include everyone in the game on the plan; a smart person would make sure that there was no room for errors. A smart person would remove all possibilities of failure. Like most simple criminals they just ran in with no plan and LOST!!!!
NA, NA,

So, I will say this

SINCE YOU ALL WERE SO HOT TO TICKLE ME I PUT DOWN THIS SH’-ALLENGE’ TO YOU, “NOT CHALLENGE, BUT SH’-ALLENGE’.

Each one of you has to play me in poker the 5 of you against me (all 5 with one hand), 2 out of 3 wins.

:imouttahe If you win all of you get to tickle me for 30 minutes completely strapped down with no restricted areas, (except the private areas) using anything you wish, in any order.

BUT, IF I WIN I GET TO TICKLE EACH OF YOU FOR 15 MINUTES A PIECE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR STRAP DOWN USING MY SPEICAL MIXER AND ANY TOOLS I WISH AND CAN CALL IN HELP FROM ANY ONE AT THE GATHERING AT ANY TIME. (As long as you and your partner agree ahead of time).
:bouncybou :dogpile:
I’m confident that you don’t have the stones to roll with the old G.

Oh and by the way

CoHiBa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :angel: :jester: :yowzer:

This challenge was brought to you by Natural Tickler.

I know I dont deserve this since I wasnt there, but could someone please elaborate on the whoe squirrel story in detail? I think squirrels are hilarious and would love to know what exactly happened. :p

First, before I give my gratitude, lemme emphatically say that the above challenge by stloldg was not brought by me, this is all him :Grrr:

Now with my list

tf4f and sadira: well, what can be said of you two that hasn't been said millions of times :p you both have been more hospitable than needed to be, and I am forever thankful. And I will say this, that you two are the best friends anyone can ever ask for, and love you both

To all the veterans: it was good to see ya again, nothing like seeing old friends

To all the newbies who showed up: it was a blast to meet ya, hoped you had fun, and look forward to seeing ya in Oct, then we will promote you all to veterans :blaugh:

to jbfooticker: good to see ya man, keep working on Katie, she will be unfrozen, and then a joy to tickle, and Katie, remember what we talked about

and to Ashley: nice meeting you as well, but those head rolls of yours.....

to stloldg, and psycho gurl: pleasure to meet you both, but my friend, work on your stamina, so you won't be broken in 3 min :blaugh: :blaugh: and to psycho gurl, the sound of hearing 'no mas' was music to my ears, but don't take it personally, a lot of folks were broken that day, so there is room for you :p

and to tiklebelly, make sure the squirrel shows up at the next gathering :wow:

and to the veterans who didn't show up: you missed a great party, and I truly wish you were there, looking forward to seeing you in Oct, you guys would have loved the newbies

and to tjack, get better soon man, and hopefully the smell of potatoes have evaporated :p

and to tickleshotel: we will make sure the accomodations for a high chair is ordered :p :blaugh: man, you ARE one evil ler, and I admit, I did come close to breaking ;)

and to classy, be nice to squirrels, or you know what the penalty is ;)

well, that's all for now folks, the gingko is wearing thin

NT
now in recovery

and lastly to steph, still wishing she was there :redheart:

awwww, I'm so sorry I missed this, you guys. Unfortunately, this is our last week of classes and the weather was crappy. I will say this however. If bear and bunny have their own place by Oct., WE ARE coming to the Oct. MTP party. In the meantime, NWOG is set for July 7-8, so come if you can. We have the hotel rooms booked(our room and the two play rooms) We can't wait for NWOG to get here. and bear and I can't wait to see those nails again(L_S) Also, P_T, did you show them my surprise???? I thought about calling but figured you'd be too busy.

Anyhow, I'm glad everyone had a great time and hope I get to see many of you in July. Bear and I have talked and we decided that Mark(ticklebelly) gets extra time tickling me if he wants it since he didn't get to when we met in 2004.

Cheers!!!

Glad you had fun sexy~see ya you know when! :Kiss1:
XOXO

natural tickler said:

This challenge was not from Natural Tickler, he's just someone i look up to like a big brother. It was purely me and me alone

Oh, as for my giving up in 3 mins. lets be truthful it was 45 sec's. i just forgot what my safe word was that why it took so long, and my wife was directing her to all my sweet spots. I didn’t find that out until we got lost coming back home “AGAIN”. and for PG, she didn't take it personal, if anything she looking forward to meeting you again one on one. she will give you time but in return you have to give her time.

I put $50 on her.

Sorry Dawg :angel:

natural tickler said:
First, before I give my gratitude, lemme emphatically say that the above challenge by stloldg was not brought by me, this is all him :Grrr:

Now with my list

tf4f and sadira: well, what can be said of you two that hasn't been said millions of times :p you both have been more hospitable than needed to be, and I am forever thankful. And I will say this, that you two are the best friends anyone can ever ask for, and love you both

To all the veterans: it was good to see ya again, nothing like seeing old friends

To all the newbies who showed up: it was a blast to meet ya, hoped you had fun, and look forward to seeing ya in Oct, then we will promote you all to veterans :blaugh:

to jbfooticker: good to see ya man, keep working on Katie, she will be unfrozen, and then a joy to tickle, and Katie, remember what we talked about

to stloldg, and psycho gurl: pleasure to meet you both, but my friend, work on your stamina, so you won't be broken in 3 min :blaugh: :blaugh: and to psycho gurl, the sound of hearing 'no mas' was music to my ears, but don't take it personally, a lot of folks were broken that day, so there is room for you :p

and to the veterans who didn't show up: you missed a great party, and I truly wish you were there, looking forward to seeing you in Oct, you guys would have loved the newbies

and to tjack, get better soon man, and hopefully the smell of potatoes have evaporated :p

and to tickleshotel: we will make sure the accomodations for a high chair is ordered :p :blaugh: man, you ARE one evil ler, and I admit, I did come close to breaking ;)

NT
now in recovery

Everyone here has been far too modest and underplayed the significance of this last weekend.

First of all, the turnout was fabulous: 28 people all in all, 11 of them women and many of them newbies. And I've never seen so many newbies turn to naturals so quickly.

The Newbies: Oooooooooh we had a good crop this year! Classy and her beau, a triumvirate I'll call "JAK" of one guy and two f/lees, an excellent new couple named "C" and BJ, and the two new guys PokeyinMich and Lebowski added the "class" to "class-act."

The Veterans/Regulars: Great newbies are best washed down with a dynamite class of regulars to balance the scales: my old partner in crime Tklebelly, the apple of his eye Ticklee1973, the inimitable Bagelfather (my brother from another pod, if you will), the unshakable Natural_Tickler, the tiny but terrific Tickleshotel, The Beautiful People the Professor and Lady Sunset, and the too ticklish for their own damn good Sultry Brunette, Gigglegal 76 and Sadira.

And now for some highlights:

The Squirrel. Now I never saw too much of this, but apparently re-incarnation exists for ticklephiles because a squirrel was very intent on getting in the door and into the party. Whether drawn by the warmth, laughter or just the idea that "Hey, this many people live in Michigan?", he was enough of a draw to warrant all of us to venture outside and offer him nuts...which he accepted after we got far enough away from the tree.

The Raffle. A smash hit of a sensation of an idea. Many a lee on both sides of the reproductive spectum went on teh block, but it was Natural_Tickler and newcomer "C" who were the prized items on the menu, and placed high on the block by the people closest too them, prompting the former to say "I'm not scared" to "Oh hell no, wait a minute, wait a minute..." I won't disclose how much we made back, but I will say that my desperate ass was neck-deep in it meself.

The Lees. Now the important stuff. Our lees were so busy this weekend that I'm surprised we didn't have those take-a-number machines at the deli to keep things organized; despite two public rooms and three private ones, there still wasn't enough room to do sessions; so there were lots of "on-the-couch" attacks in place, the most notable happening on the flailing feet of the screaming Sultry Brunette who literally took a licking and kept on ticking while we kept on tickling. Tickleshotel has an interesting knack...her feet don't get desensitized, so having two sonicares running at once can cause some truly long-term fun, and the agony of de leetle feetz isn't enough to get them to break loose of your grip. Classy was a smart one: after two vicious rib assaults by Natural and Phatteus, she learned the "I can't be tickled if I'm holding a drink" Diet Pepsi strategy to fend off evildoers like me. And for closers, one must mention Ticklee1973, the lee with some of the softest, Bounty-like skin I've felt in eternity who was very careful to close off her body language and her very sensitive feet from prying fingers. So people like myself and TiklBelly were forced to use our prying arms to get past her defenses. Never before has such work been so worth it.

The Unison. At one point during the raffle, something happened that was so funny that everybody in the room called out the same thing in the exact same moment...but damned if I can remember what it was. Ask around.

War of the Weirds. The notorious Bagelfather, my brother from another pod, met his match when he met...Moi. From the opening "Spaceballs" quote-a-thon on Friday to the "Futurama" episode bar recall to the Star Wars trilogy face-off at 1:00 Am on Sunday morning, I proved once and for all that I am #1 in the Watches-Too-Much-Fucking-TV department, although with the combined strength of Phatteus, he was able to hit me in a few places.

The Great Raspberry Massacre of 76. No, it's not a remix of a Gordon Lightfoot song, it is the monumental achievement where I added a 2nd "Unbreakable" to my list of accomplishments: Gigglegal 76, known for her ability to take some of the longest and most intense tickles ever attempted, she endured a whopping assault of belly and armpit raspberries for a total of 19 minutes before I collapsed on top of her with exhausted lungs and tired tongue. Thankfully, Natural_tickler pointed out the possible exploitation of her feet and with about a good minute-and-a-half of sole raspberries, she finally called out "red" after 26 minutes of endless tickling and 47 "SHIT!"s. After which, I happened to run about like Magilla Gorilla and fell to the floor. Now all that stands in my way is the legendary, indefatiguable Prinny...and godhood.

The Professor and The Lady. Without a doubt, some of our star attractions were The Beautiful People, a.k.a. Tklcouple (The Professor and Lady Sunset) who were booked more solid than a youth hostel at Spring Break. Classy, elegant, erudite and both hot as hell, these two managed to pay the attentions of all attendees, leaving the Professor's brain and the Lady's feet worn out and numb by the end of Saturday. A very ticklish lass, getting tortured to exhaustion didn't seem to be much of a burden for Ms. Sunset...and wearing out batteries and knuckle joints were no problem for us. As a matter of fact, the Lady turned out to be as ferocious a ler as many of the people she went down for. Watch out for this one! DYNOMYTE!

The Hosts. And no gathering thread this awesome would be complete without paying tribute to those who made it possible, and so much fun at the same time: Sadira and TF4F. Bearing the weight of so much tickling chaos and the colorful personalities of myself and my fellow geeks, they took it all in stride by asserting their concern and their rules. My personal favorite game was "Let's look at the vein in George's head" during the entire weekend with a skilled combination of inane questions and unsolicited in-jokes. Sadira kept the party going with her spectacular array of fruit and various meats and a bottomless cooler of beverages, notably THE ORANGE, which people failed to keep out of my hands, much to their detriment. When not manning the stopwatch and talking hockey draft, TF4F moderated the busy Van Ryan freeway that were the private sessions and Sadira made herself available to the vicious hordes, who quickly learned that the way to read a woman's agony language is to watch the flapping of the arms. Whether her arms wore out before her soles and ribs is still unknown, but something I'm planning on finding out next time!

A big shout otu also goes to Pokey, Lebowski and the...guy with the glasses who came in late on Friday who knew about Star Wars whose name I forgot! Great people, real class-acts, and definitely required invites for next time!

LMAO It's true, I wore Amnesiac out and he literally dropped to the floor from exhaustion. Poor guy! I think that he really believes that I'm like an energizer bunny that keeps going, and going and going...LOL

Amnesiac said:
The Great Raspberry Massacre of 76. Thankfully, Natural_tickler pointed out the possible exploitation of her feet and with about a good minute-and-a-half of sole raspberries, she finally called out "red" after 26 minutes of endless tickling and 47 "SHIT!"s. After which, I happened to run about like Magilla Gorilla and fell to the floor. Now all that stands in my way is the legendary, indefatiguable Prinny...and godhood.

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW...............NT you got jokes, I felt very bad missing the party. i have read a hell of a lot responds that is was a big turn out. DAmn i wish i hadnt gotten the flu 2 days prior to the party, but thanks for the wishes of wellness, i am about 85 % getting better, been off work for about a week, but i am glad i heard everybody had a good time, i havent a doubt in my head that T4FU and sadira would not have thrown a good party, last i 2 attend were excellent. I promise i wont miss the next one, if i gotta have an ambulance bring out there from chicago if i get sick again.....but i am not wishing that on myself.

Oh...........one more thing NT, i got those potatoes for ya when i see you, there mashed, rotten and brown.

Take Care everybody......and i wanna thank those who wish me well recovery from the flu, really appreciated, thanks.

natural tickler said:

Now with my list

NT
now in recovery

help me Rhonda...

I am bad with names (mostly) and there was a cool guy there with a green shirt I REALLY could use for a Saint Patrick's day party. If you're reading this thread shoot me a message, or someone here help me out (just one is all I need).

It is 1am and I still have not had enough down time to post anything on the gathering. The clip of the squirrel is 2.4 MB so I don't know how I can post it here (I think the max is 1 MB). Can someone help me reduce file size? It's only 30 sec or so (WMV file). I have other vids and pics that I have permission to post which I would like to at some point too.

Well, this was my first and not my last gathering in Michigan. Everyone was so nice and made you feel very welcomed. My husband and I were shy for maybe 5 minutes.LOL.

The Raffle was an awesome idea, once i was raffled off, there was no turning back ... LOL. Phatteus was my ler and I have to say a very good one. During the 15 minute session i know i said my safe word at least 4 times. I wish I had more time for revenge tho. Maybe next time. <<<<----

:xpeepsofa Yes the sofa is not a safe zone for anyone. Mr. Classy (my husband), Tiklebelly , and Natural Tickler are very intuned to the couch of tickles. As one held each arm and went to town, Natural Tickler was telling me how I better be nice to that pesky squirrel. Needless to say with ticklers like them , didn't take me long to scream out "I LOVE THE SQUIRREL". I must say the squirrel added to the gathering and is now, I think, the mascot.

The Squirrel wow. This aniamal was so cute and chubby, had the face that looked like a ground hog it was so chubby. While we were standing on the porch the squirrel would come right up the steps and beg. But for some reason everytime it would look at Natural Tickler , the poor thing would grab at it's chest. Go figure that one out. LOL.

Amnesiacs wow what a ler. Broke the unbreakable. So yes when i saw him coming the diet pepsi went back in hand. LOL. Maybe next time hun ;).

Sultry I am so glad you talked me into going to one. I will definately go to more. My husband and I both had a blast. I loved meeting you face to face, after all the talking we have done, and can't wait to see you again. Thank you again.

Last edited:
stloldg said:
This challenge was not from Natural Tickler, he's just someone i look up to like a big brother. It was purely me and me alone

Oh, as for my giving up in 3 mins. lets be truthful it was 45 sec's. i just forgot what my safe word was that why it took so long, and my wife was directing her to all my sweet spots. I didn’t find that out until we got lost coming back home “AGAIN”. and for PG, she didn't take it personal, if anything she looking forward to meeting you again one on one. she will give you time but in return you have to give her time.

I put $50 on her.

Sorry Dawg :angel:

no need to apologize friend. It's cool. Don't worry bout it' I look up to ya like a brother as well, because I definitely wanna know where you got that lotion :D

AFA Psyco Gurl is concerned, cannot wait to get my time in, although let her know when its her turn to please be gentle :p

Also, put your money away, because I would hate to take $50 unnecessarliy, because the "Natural" one just cannot be broken :p

And to classy, you better be nice to squirrels, because I have people watching you

like a good broken do-be, i rely your post to my wife,

Ohhhhh she can't want until you two meet again.

natural tickler said:
no need to apologize friend. It's cool. Don't worry bout it' I look up to ya like a brother as well, because I definitely wanna know where you got that lotion :D

AFA Psyco Gurl is concerned, cannot wait to get my time in, although let her know when its her turn to please be gentle :p

Also, put your money away, because I would hate to take $50 unnecessarliy, because the "Natural" one just cannot be broken :p

And to classy, you better be nice to squirrels, because I have people watching you

Wow, I think Sadira and I have recovered. This was an awesome party. It was you those who attended this party that made it great.

Lets do numbers first. Out of 33 that was expected we had 28 show up. That is an 84.8% ratio. That is incredible. We had the five drop either due to family, work or illness. All acceptable reasons if you ask me. More numbers. There were 10 new people at this party and in total 14 people were either at their first or second party. These numbers are really amazing.

The missed regulars. We missed Dtrell, TJack ( hope you are feeling better buddy ), Prinny, SmileyTkls. Your presence was sorely missed and your names were mentioned constantly throughout the weekend.

Special thanks go out to the Mods at this party ( other than myself and Sadira ) who paid attention to what was going on. Thank you to Professor Tkl, Natural Tickler and JBFTickler. A great job by you guys. Everyone was safe and happy.

We had people come from 8 different states to this party. I want to thank them for taking the time to make such a trip.

BagelFather from California- thank you buddy for your input and efforts. The Don of Cream Cheese was actually put to work here on Thursday as a furniture mover. Let it be known that our front door will NEVER be the same.

Tickleshotel from Arizona ( enroute to Boston )- thank you for wanting to be part of the show. We had fun having you here. Nothing but good wishes and the best of luck as you start a new life in Beantown.

Amnesiac from Montana- what spirit and energy you brought to this gathering. So glad to have met you. By the way, can I read the rules without anymore questions please. LOL. :p

Ticklee1973 from Minnesota- a beautiful lady with a great smile. Loved seeing you again sweetie. You look fabulous. I really hope you will come to the October party. Thank you for driving 13 hours one way for us.

Stloldg from St.Louis- what a GREAT couple you are. Loved having you here. Now do you believe me that Sadira is DEADLY with those NAILS???

Phatteus from Illinois- Nice to know that there is a Mets fan here in the Mid-West. Sorry to hear you are a Rangers fan but we can't all be perfect. Congratulations on being a winner in our challenge. Phatteus got his entrance fee back by surviving 30 minutes against 9 ladies tickling him. A great job on your part. I know I would have said my safe word.

Classy and Mr. Classy from New Hampshire- We hope this party was everything you expected. We loved having you guys here. Sorry that we didn't talk. It was GREAT meeting you both and we hope to see you again REALLY soon. Thank you for making such a long trip.

Lebowski from Indiana- It was great to finally meet you. Sadira said so many good things about you. Thank you for being part of our group this weekend. Hope we see you again soon.

Tiklebelly from Indiana- Thank you for being here again. Next time you want to bring your friend Mr.Squirrel it will cost you an extra $20 at the door. LOL

Ticklish Guy from parts unknown ( at least to me ) - sorry I did not get to know you better. I hope that you had a great time and BagelFather wants you to PM him.

Sinkdemon again parts unknown to me - thank you for being part of the fun Hope you had a good time. I know that it was great having you here. I know Sadira is VERY happy that you stopped at 300. LOL.

SultryBrunette from Michigan- great seeing you again. I hope it was as fun for you this time as it was the first time. It seems like every time you are in this house the guests want to tickle you. I don't understand why? LOL. Thank you for your help this weekend.

Erock from Michigan- always a great time having you here. Hope you enjoyed your session. I know Sadira had a great time. LOL. By the way, where was your camera???

JBFTTickler and his 2 lees from Michigan- JB thank you again for your help this weekend. To your two lovely lees, thank you for being part of the show. One of his lee's took the challenge as well and won as well. She had about 15 people tickling her and she survived rather easily. She too, received her entrance fee back. Congratulations to Ticklebunny for that. But it is always great seeing you guys. So happy you are our friends.

PokeyInMichigan- it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the kind words you have written and said about us. I believe them to be undeserved but thank you. Also thank you for the chocolate. They will be eaten in due time.

Liontickler from Michigan- got here really early. Thank you for not disappointing me. I was really happy to win that bet. :p Also thank you for your undeserved praise and kind words. It is appreciated but not really sure that we should take that kind of credit.

Gigglegal76 from Michigan- always a pleasure to have you here. Hope you had a great time and I know we will see you in October. But let's hope we don't wait until October to get together again. Call and come by anytime you want.

The Laugher's Sister- I was shocked to see you. I know you did not stay long but I hope you had a good time. It was GREAT seeing you again. Please don't be a stranger. Let's get together sometime soon.

Natural Tickler from Illinios- What can I say about you that I haven't written or have talked about. You are a GREAT friend. You are loved by both Sadira and I very much. We hope you had as great a time as we had having you here. Thank you for everything.

TklCouple- Another one of those what can be said that hasn't already been said. Thank you for your help with the raffle and the Chocolate fountain. Lady Sunset a GREAT salad again and both of your contributions were REALLY appreciated by both Sadira and I. Thanks for your friendship and love. We love you right back.

Sadira- my love, this is the third party. Just think number four comes up in October. It is nice to know that we work well together and that you had a GREAT time. Thank you for your patience in crunch time.

If I forgot anyone, I am sorry. After a while it all starts to blur. As I said to everyone at the party. This is YOUR PARTY. Not Sadira's or I. We provide a setting. The rest is up to you. We had a GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE here this past weekend. We made new friends and got to see old ones. Sadira and I were HONORED and HUMBLED by having you here. We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed your company. Thank you again for taking the time to be part of it and we hope to see you right back out there really soon.

Lots of love,
TF4F

Tf4f,

I really hope I get to meet you two. You seem like a great couple and when we met ticklecouple in Dec. they had nothing but good to say about you. Maybe you and Sadira can attend NWOG in July. If not, maybe we could meet you separately. You and Sadira and ticklecouple could carpool down here. Did Pro Tickler show the video he made of me at the party like he was supposed to? If not, it's ok. I realize things can get crazy.

all the best,

crydun

Bagelfather said:
I am bad with names (mostly) and there was a cool guy there with a green shirt I REALLY could use for a Saint Patrick's day party. If you're reading this thread shoot me a message, or someone here help me out (just one is all I need).

It is 1am and I still have not had enough down time to post anything on the gathering. The clip of the squirrel is 2.4 MB so I don't know how I can post it here (I think the max is 1 MB). Can someone help me reduce file size? It's only 30 sec or so (WMV file). I have other vids and pics that I have permission to post which I would like to at some point too.

If you have XP it comes with a movie maker where you can break the clip in the sections. if not, you can emal it to me and i will be more than happy to do it for you.

TikleBelly said:
Squirrel Attack!

This squirrel really wanted into the party!

BagelFather has better photos, but here is one from my camera phone.

TickleBelly, you really gotta tell me the story about the squirrel.
BJ aka "psycho gurl"

natural tickler said:
I wonder if that's my cue to hide...... :xpeepsofa

or run :imouttahe

Hey Natural Tickler,
Yes I think you better hide. You didn't break me one on one. You gang tickled me; you needed help. So the next time we meet, I want my turn at you. I have all kinds of stuff just waiting to use on you.

aka BJ

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back