• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

@Midnight..."The Word-ish"

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
On the Comedy Central show @Midnight, a question was put forth, "What would be the name of a lame Batman villain?" Actress Lauren Lapkus (Jurassic World) answered "The Tickler!" while wiggling her fingers in the air. Host Chris Hardwick then said something along the lines of, "I literally can't stand to be tickled. Like, it's not even fun for me!"

Nothing major, but thought it'd be worth a mention.

I found the video, it's hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing, I've been wondering about Chris Hardwick for years:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ab7f812876/ ashley-tisdale-lauren-lapkus-and-ryan-pinkston-rapid-refresh-midnight-with-chris-hardwick?_cc=__d___&_ccid=dbm8na.nqh0li
(remove space)

I found the video, it's hilarious! :) Thanks for sharing, I've been wondering about Chris Hardwick for years:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ab7f812876/ ashley-tisdale-lauren-lapkus-and-ryan-pinkston-rapid-refresh-midnight-with-chris-hardwick?_cc=__d___&_ccid=dbm8na.nqh0li
(remove space)

There was a dating/gameshow on MTV in the 90s called "Singled Out". It was hosted by Chris Hardwick and Jenny McCarthy. There was an episode where one of the challenges was to tickle Chris. The contestants formed a line and they each got to tickle him for a few seconds one after the other. None of them were any good or were able to get much of a reaction out of him. There was one guy who was a total idiot. He was like jumping up and down and more like pushing/poking/borderline hitting instead of tickling. Chris got really pissed off and DQ'd him. Said something like, "Get out of here you jerk. Youre not even tickling."

Did anyone else see this?

- Crypto

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back