• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miley Cyrus

It's fine either way, but this is a photo where it just looks like her feet smell bad.

o.0

How can a pair of feet LOOK like they smell bad? That's like saying to someone their feet 'look ticklish'. Which coincidentally is a widely used line in this community, and never fails to perplex the girls who hear it for exactly the same reason.

No big deal, maybe it's just that I don't find her attractive, either because I remember my daughters watching her show and there's that, or that I don't like the way she looks in that photo. As for things "looking" like they smell, or are ticklish, that's a big part of the forum world, where you have to accept/imagine since you aren't really there. Feet can look like they smell bad if they are dirty or coming out of boots, etc, and they can look ticklish if they're very soft and smooth, not rough. I think it's just part of the language.

Swear to god I didn't mean to offend. Just a comment. I appreciate comments on my posts, thought others might also.

Then why did you click on it and respond? I shared this for people who were interested, not people with negative shit to say and odd smellovision.

i love this pic!! thank you for sharing it :) on a side note, i would totally be Miley's foot slave :)

Then why did you click on it and respond? I shared this for people who were interested, not people with negative shit to say and odd smellovision.

As I said, I apologize for offending. Not my intent, just making a comment/personal observation not intended to denigrate your post. I appreciate it when others acknowledge my posts and even go beyond just "liking" or "thanking", but I guess I went too far with you. Very sorry.

And of course, Bethenny Frankel's mockery of this tattoo can't be excluded from this thread.

bethany-frankel-feet-tattoos.jpg

It's fine either way, but this is a photo where it just looks like her feet smell bad.

In that picture? I guarantee they smell like tattoo ink and disinfectant.

In that picture? I guarantee they smell like tattoo ink and disinfectant.

The (mild) mockery I've gotten over my comment is worth it just to get the attention of the great TMF Jeff. Kinda like the time Payton Manning stepped on my foot as we waited in line for the bathroom at a Tenn basketball game.

agree I have no complaints if she wants too show off her foot tats every once in a while lol

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back