• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MILF Next Door!

pearcharleston

Ok my friends, have I got a TRUE story for you! First of all, I just have to say how wonderful it is to have a shared Forum where we can all virtually gather and appreciate our interests through stories and pictures and videos. I’m so thankful to be part of this wonderful community. Alright, now that the mushy feelings are out of the way, on to the good stuff!

This happened a few years back, so bear with me as I travel down Memory Lane. I throw a decent amount of parties, and I usually invite the neighbors so we remain on good terms with them and so they aren’t annoyed with the extra noise. But I’d probably invite them anyway because they’re cool folks! Especially the wife, who I’ll call Pam in this story. She’s super cool, and very attractive. She’s in her late 40s, and for reference I’d say she looks similar to Hannah Storm from ESPN. And naturally I’ve always wondered if she shares our interests...

During one of my parties a few years back (Pre Covid) she came over by herself and grabbed some drinks and socialized with the rest of us. She’s very easy to talk to so she effortlessly floated from one group to the next throughout the day. Towards the end of the party she and I ended up chatting in a corner. I remembered she asked if I had any unique interests. It was definitely the alcohol talking, but I casually mentioned you-know-what.

Her eyes grew bigger and she smiled. “Really?” she asked. “Tell me more!” So I proceeded to tell her about my interests, and that I often would look at pictures and videos online. As well as dabble with the right person who was open minded. She glanced around the room, and whispered “well I have no plans tomorrow and have the place to myself. Would you like to come over and we’ll experience this together?” I tried to play it cool but my heart was thumping in my chest. “For sure” I said, trying to act nonchalant.

The next day couldn’t come fast enough. I anxiously waited until it was mid afternoon (I didn’t want to seem too eager and show up at sunrise). When I knocked on her door she appeared ready for our play date. She had her hair down, and she wore a tank top with jeans and bare feet. She smiled slyly and said “I was hoping you wouldn’t stand me up! Come on in!” As we walked through her living room I couldn’t help but stare at her bare feet.

She led me to the kitchen and proudly pointed to the magnificent display on the table. It was all there. The glass jars, the cucumbers, the vinegar, the dill. Everything. Just like in the videos online. My heart continued to pound as we went through the process step by step. She knew her stuff! She even gave me detailed advice, like the exact ratio of salt, vinegar, and water to use. It makes a huge difference!!

Let’s just say it was an afternoon I’ll never forget. Neither of us will. I left with a huge smile on my face, and memories that will last a lifetime.*

*Author’s Note: It has come to my attention that I misread the title of this Forum, and this isn’t the appropriate place to write true stories about the process of preserving or extending the shelf life of food by either anaerobic fermentation in brine or immersion in vinegar. My sincere apologies.

That made me laugh more than it should have! Fine effort, sir. Fine effort!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Kind of got yourself in a pickle but looks like you pulled out just in time lol

I wanna be mad, because I was in...but I can't [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Best post ever. Shut it down, folks, perfection has been achieved.

You sassy bitch!&#55357;&#56860;

April Fools comes early this year :laughhard::laughhard: Good one!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back