• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MILF Savannah's Kneeling Tied Tickle Torture F/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I almost forgot to post this one! Savannah is tied up with her hands behind her back and her ankles tied together while she is kneeling on a pillow. Which give Alexis all sorts of access to Savannah's most ticklish spots. Her nylon covered feet, legs, Knees and upperbody all get tickled by Alexis until the timer goes off. But unfortunately for Savannah, Alexis just keeps on tickling!!

Get the full 7 min clip at www.simplytickling.com

Or watch it streaming at www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Preview on the pic

Savannah's Kneeling Tied Tickle Torture Preview by Sim Tickle, on Flickr

Or at http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/3386/milf-savannah-s-kneeling-tied-tickle-torture

Attachments

• Snapshot - 481.jpg
    Snapshot - 481.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Snapshot - 479.jpg
    Snapshot - 479.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Snapshot - 477.jpg
    Snapshot - 477.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Snapshot - 476.jpg
    Snapshot - 476.jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Snapshot - 475.jpg
    Snapshot - 475.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 144
There are few things sexier than a woman being tickled who likes it.

There are few things sexier than a woman being tickled who likes it.

She's also one of the funnest ticklees out there. Her liking it probably makes it so.

So refreshing compared to the variations out there - the screamers, the talkers, the fakers, the bored.

Is this the last Savannah clip from this round, or does she have more?

Can't wait until she comes back for the next round! Here's hoping for some really thin sheer toe suntan or flesh colored pantyhose.....:2poke:

...and maybe an interview, behind the scenes...scenes! Who cares, any more Savannah is good. It's like more Star Wars, you can never have too many
Star Wars movies. But seeing Savannah tickled is a little more exciting.....

I enjoy your work, especially with Savannah. The name of your site describes you well - friends-next-door types who seem to genuinely enjoy tickling. Thanks.

Does she actually say this somewhere in the clip??

Dunno. Haven't seen this particular clip; but it's pretty clear in other clips that I've purchased. She certainly seems to, and I don't think she's faking. (Shameless plug to follow) The atmosphere of SimplyTickling videos is pretty loose, comfortable, and non-threatening, which seems to make for more relaxed, more comfortable participants. If you're into real-life kind of play, it's one of the best studios for it.
If you're looking for something where she says that explicitly, that might be something to discuss with the producer.

Ill admit when she first emailed me about wanting to set up her first shoot I was really sceptical. Why did this beautiful woman want to shoot with me? I was expecting to be catfished or something...

But now that I know her its simple. She likes it. In particular she likes Alexis or another female over myself but thats good with me. She always wants to come back and sometime this month she will be. And I know you guys have been asking for an interview so ill throw something together. As always im open to ideas and requests as long as they're PG rated and wont creep out my models.

Ill admit when she first emailed me about wanting to set up her first shoot I was really sceptical. Why did this beautiful woman want to shoot with me? I was expecting to be catfished or something...

But now that I know her its simple. She likes it. In particular she likes Alexis or another female over myself but thats good with me. She always wants to come back and sometime this month she will be. And I know you guys have been asking for an interview so ill throw something together. As always im open to ideas and requests as long as they're PG rated and wont creep out my models.

And that's why your models look like they're having fun, and they keep coming back.

She should get a Twitter or Fetlife page! I think that can help gain fans and be interactive :)

Savannah is so hot and her laugh is amazing. I would love it if you could do a scene where her arms are pinned by you and Alexis massages lotion into her armpits and then really goes to town on her upperbody :fingerscrossed:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back