• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milf spontaneous, unscripted tickling of Size 10 18 year old feet during foot worship

footworships

2nd Level Red Feather
This is one of those rare moments when I didn't tell the model to tickle a girl's feet she's worshipping but she does it on her own for her own amusement. hehe

This is Lucky who is over twice as old as 18 year old Jessie Andrews, who has Size 10 feet with long toes and high arches and is super ticklish.

Here is a free 3 minute clip on my own tube: http://www.footworships.com/video/j...eet-in-face-of-licking-lucky-eZ19hN9FjGX.html

You can get the full clip from FWS or the tube or C4S.

I want 2 try more tickling including with them in stocks and I have done several with them tied spread eagle on a bed. Please send me ideas you may have for ways I can incorporate feet tickling into g/g foot worship scenes.

Thank you :)

luckywjessiebootssc0069.jpgluckywjessiebootssc0104.jpgluckywjessiebootssc0127.jpgluckywjessiebootssc0158.jpg

Last edited:
yes, please tie up and tickle Jessie and her gorgeous feet!!!!!!!

Thanks-

Short but awesome tickling in this clip. Lucky looks like she'd make a great ler.

Thank you for the awesome feedback buddies! This really makes me want to make some tickle videos!

Please send me ideas especially how we can combine foot worship with tickling!! For instance I am going to build some stocks for feet.

Yes Shadowlight http://footworships.com/ was down for a lil bit for maintenence, but it is back up now. Thanks! :)

Thank you for the awesome feedback buddies! This really makes me want to make some tickle videos!

Please send me ideas especially how we can combine foot worship with tickling!! For instance I am going to build some stocks for feet.

Yes Shadowlight http://footworships.com/ was down for a lil bit for maintenence, but it is back up now. Thanks! :)

Can never go wrong with stocks. I love your blog and if you can get those beauties into some tickling scenarios especially with stocks then that would be great. Fastest way to my heart and wallet.

"I'm gonna make you take it." I LOVED that.

I see nothing wrong with doind exactly what the clip shows: a combination of tickling with foot worship. Mix the two in during the scene. Or, tickle someone, and for being a 'good sport' having them rewarded with foor worship.

I do recall a FM Concept video where a model was tickled until she agreed to worship the feet of her tickler. That was very nice. There might be a good video in that.

Or, with 3 people, have one woman being tickled, and the tickler is having her feet worshipped by the 3rd while she does the tickling. Kind of rubbing it in the face of the ticklee --- the person who is driving you crazy is also getting a treat (don't you wish it was your feet being worshipped instead?) Then have the ticklee's feet being worshipped, while tickled at the same time.

But really, what you have here is a nice little seed to a great start; nothing really needs to be added or changed, just mix the two up.

What can I say, I'm perverted.

Thank you Syella! Yes Giggle I can make Jessie get tickled. Very good ideas Oddjob. I never thought of that 3 girl one. I will have to try that! Please give me more new ideas? I write them down and try them. Thank you! :)

Please send me ideas you may have for ways I can incorporate feet tickling into g/g foot worship scenes.

Here's an idea, have the tickling BE the worshipping! Find a model who is ticklish and loves it and says how much she loves it in between laughs and most importantly, begs for more tickling!

Thanks so much! Yes Giggle, a good girl for that is Dani Jensen. She goes crazy when another girl is sucking her toes and licking her soles! Another model who told me she is ticklish is Tasha Lynn. Please send more ideas? Thank you! :)

Very good ideas Oddjob. I never thought of that 3 girl one. I will have to try that! Please give me more new ideas? I write them down and try them. Thank you! :)

You could have the tied model, and one model "forcing" her feet into the model's face to be worshipped. A 3rd model tickles the tied model's feet. If the tied one gets distracted by the tickling and falters in the foot worship - according to the one being worshiped - then as a penalty she gets tickled by BOTH for 60 seconds. Then the cycle repeats itself until the worshipped one has been satisfied.

Each woman playes each role. In one day of shooting your could have 9 videos which appeal to both foot people and tickle people. Then as a "reward" each woman would have her feet worshipped by the other two. There's another 3 videos of just foot worship right there. I wish my day job was like that!

And I love the idea of mixing up the ages of the models as well as the ethincities as you already do. An older on a younger. Two youngers on an older, etc. Play around with it a little.

Want to really heat up a model's reactions? Have one foot ONLY being worshped and the other foot ONLY being tickled and see what happens! Then, again, the models all switch places.

hehe Awesome ideas! I will def try the part where if she gets distracted she is punished with tickling! Some of my models have super ticklish feet to the point where its hard to stay still when they're worshipped or from laughing but i tell them it's ok and I want them to let it out always.

I will see what happens when: Have one foot ONLY being worshped and the other foot ONLY being tickled and see what happens!

Thank you and please send more ideas everyone! :)

This scene now available in FULL HD at C4S (3rd part has the tickling) Thanks! :)

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/23887

luckywjessiebootssc0030.jpg

luckywjessiebootssc0068.jpg

luckywjessiebootssc0172.jpg

Attachments

• luckywjessiebootssc0030.jpg
    luckywjessiebootssc0030.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back