• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Milk baths!

SheDevil1

Has anyone ever had one? No no no you don't bathe in a tub full of milk....what you do is fill the tub up with warm water, and then dump in a gallon of whole milk. I guess you could warm the milk up too beforehand lol. It's very softening for the skin, and exfoliating.... :)

Hmmm...I guess that would be a good way to spoil yourself. :D

Waa Waa Waaaaaaa...

Last edited:
Waste of good milk if you ask me.

Think of what a gallon of milk could do for your bones! :happy:

Killerk said:
Waste of good milk if you ask me.

Think of what a gallon of milk could do for your bones! :happy:
Yeah totally! I love my women rough and callousy, and I love women that spend too much money on crappy lotion that doesn't work most of the time! I forgot how great thinkers you boys are.

that sounds like a interesting idea to the Hollywood Brother. The Hollywood Brother guess you could tie someone up in the milk bath and then the Hollywood Brother oculd tickle and tease them to multiple orgasms all night long from the Hollywood Brother

she devil: The Hollywood brother was just screwing around. Of course you should leave your girlfriend alone so she can bathe in peace. however once in a while the Hollywood brother should come in there to suprise the lucky lady. This shows the lady that the boyfriend or the Hollywood Brother still finds her very attractive even if they been a couple for 3 years or even decades!

Well, I think if my b/f saw me taking a milk bath, tickling would be far from his mind. :p

I like milk with vodka! enough vodka will put me to sleep too. for a couple days.

Well, seeing as I'm lactose intolerant, this would be the only use for milk I'd have.

Pasturized? No Just To My Chest... Old Joke, Sorry.......

SheDevil said:
Well, I think if my b/f saw me taking a milk bath, tickling would be far from his mind. :p
SO HE TOO WOULD BE MILKING IT, EH? OH YOU KIDS!!! LOL! ANYTHING DONE IN TODAY'S FAST PACED WORLD TO RELAX IS WELL WORTH THE EFFORT. GREAT THREAD AND MANY GOOD REPLIES.

does anyone else find the fact that HOLLYWOODBROTHER always refers to himself in the 3rd person just a tad irritating?

Man, you are just spamming like crazy. I look down every thread, and you replied to stuff, half of which is dead. What are you doing that for man? Lol. Look man, HWB referring to himself in 3rd person is old news. You been here since 2002, you ain't notice this before? lol.

dont usually pay much attention to the discussion forums (that would be why im only noticing it now) as for why......no reason in particular, as i said i dont usually pay attention to this part of the forum so im "contributing" ;)

Yeah but he posts all over the place, and always refers to himself like that. Seems like you haven't noticed a whole lot...you 'lurker' lol.

true enough.....i pay more attention to clips and pictures and some stories and have never noticed him before......

haha i don't blame you. The only people that stick out are........the ones with huge, flashy signatures!

.|
.|
.|
.|
\ /

I'm awful sorry to come in here and lower the tone but when I saw the thread title I believed for a moment everyone was talking about bukkake! Hur hur hur!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back