• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mimi's first time tickled!! C4s store 93013 MN Stars

coyote311

TMF Master
A new model came to us because she was curious about the fetish and wanted to see what it was all about. She straight up admits to being "crazy ticklish" and says on a scale between 1 - 10 she is a level 12. She is not wrong. None of our other models even come CLOSE to matching how ticklish Mimi is!! In her first shoot ever with us she is tied down in black pantyhose and tickled relentlessly. One of the nylons is torn away and her bare foot is attacked while she is asked which is worse. While being tickled she has an absurd strength that defies both her size and all logic!

On a side note this is also our very first video using the new camera and microphone! It looks and sounds great but be patient and we will get it even better!

Click below for a preview:

preview photo 1.jpg

View attachment prev_P1000021_1617416891.mp4

she looks good in nylons, and sure was bouncing you around, so i guess she was ticklish. i couldn't hear her laugh, all i heard was you talking. maybe you could wear a ball gag?

steve

she looks good in nylons, and sure was bouncing you around, so i guess she was ticklish. i couldn't hear her laugh, all i heard was you talking. maybe you could wear a ball gag?

steve

This is just a preview. In the full clip there is plenty of laughter to hear :) MN Stars strives for a realistic interaction rather than trying to be scripted or faking anything. Sorry if talking bothers you but there are plenty of sites out there that offer the type of scene you want if this is not your cup of tea :)

Her soles look so pretty in those nylons, and so nice and soft bare too. The kind of feet I'd like to tickle the daylights out of, and then massage and worship to thank her for the fun tickle session :)

This is just a preview. In the full clip there is plenty of laughter to hear :) MN Stars strives for a realistic interaction rather than trying to be scripted or faking anything. Sorry if talking bothers you but there are plenty of sites out there that offer the type of scene you want if this is not your cup of tea :)

i want to hear the lady's laughter, if you can't be quiet enough to accomplish that, then i will look elsewhere.
thanks for the advice.

steve

Her soles look so pretty in those nylons, and so nice and soft bare too. The kind of feet I'd like to tickle the daylights out of, and then massage and worship to thank her for the fun tickle session :)

Her feet were actually CRAZY soft! I also did give her a massage after each of the tickle sessions :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back