• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind Drift, Mind Away, Then, Mind Closed

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross made his way into the office two days after returning from his OKC trip.

Ross dreaded going in, as he knew he was going to have to keep sifting through the problem that Tim had with the producer.

Since Ross felt so poorly, he threw on jeans, and a polo.

Kayley was half dozing, as it was week long school break. Ross gave her a light kiss, and said "Office" like the once beloved company that he had fought so diligently to get back from Tazzio, was now his nightmare.

Kayley opened her eyes. "Is that not a bit, informal?" Kayley said.

"You said yourself, my company. Who is going to fire me as long as I do my work?" Ross said.

Ross went in the Uber to the office, and made his way upstairs. "Good morning"

Ross's secretary looked at Ross in amazement,.

"Sir. Ah, did you remember you have a lunch meeting with a banker to discuss financing for a project that one of the Vice Presidents covers, and you might see Alan Hell? Your dressed. "

"Alan Hell won;t care how I'm dressed with all the business we are doing together, but the banker, yes I did forget.. Let me dash out, and will be back in 30 to 60 with a fitted suit" Ross said, dashing out and around the corner to a men's store to make him a fitted grey suit, which he bought with a white shirt, and grey tie.

"One thousand, Mister C. Ah, sir is this not a work day?" The salesmen said.

"It is, but I just got back from my other company in OKC, and came into the office in jeans, and forgot I had a meeting or two, now that problem is solved " Ross said.

Ross went upstairs. "Hold all calls for a couple of minutes. I have to lock my door, and ah, change" Ross said with a laugh.

Ross changed into his suit, and shoes, at least for a while.

The financing meeting with the banker involving the Vice President was routine. Fifteen million loan for a medium sized client borrowing money for a project that Ross had a piece of. Ross had the fifteen minute meeting, signed the papers, took the check, gave it to the VP, said, "Please take care of this, going to lunch with Alan Hell" and dashed out the door.

Ross and Alan Hell met at Shun Lee,. they shook hands, ordered, talked small talk, and then got down to business.

"I know you're probably amazed at what I told you about those guys you signed up not being directly from me" Alan said.

"Amazed, confused, appreciative, any word you can say" Ross said.

"Ross, we have more, so much more you cannot imagine, but I',m going to suggest something" Alan said.

"Please suggest anything, Alan, you're the client" Ross said.

"I know about the amount you guys have sold in Oklahoma. I have so many people that I dont want any lag. How about, next week, you and I take a trip for the day or overnight to Toronto, to meet John Fish, so we can hear what he has to say about the potential there, and then once that's done, I can line up people to sign up for that thing, while we are playing around with the exact numbers in Oklahoma and Texas. " Alan said.

Ross sighed. "Alan, that is an excellent idea, and I will definitely take you up to meet John and discuss everything with him about the Canada fields, but, since we have not drilled there yet, we honestly probably should not give you an exact time projection until we drill"

"How much would you say you have left in OKC and Texas at the rate I am buying it?" Alan asked.

"Six months, to maybe as much a year, depending. I would have to look at the exact potential and discuss it with Fritz and Steve" Ross said honestly.

"Okay, we will buy all of that first, then think about Toronto" Alan said.

"Alan, the only other thing Fritz Steve and I can do with Oklahoma and Texas, is to get two geologies reports about what might be there, and see how much we have if we pump all of it out of the ground. I would have to get the experts out there to do that, for which we would need. thirty days" Ross said.

"Then you have got it, starting tomorrow. You sell me and my people anything you know you have, and you get your field people to look at what you might have. After that, we think about Canada and Mister Fish" Alan said.

"Fair enough" Ross said, raising his glass at Alan.

Ross went back to the office with his head spinning. Alan Hell was his business fantasy! Ross sat in his chair, and then texted Fritz the information about Ross';s lunch with Alan Hell. A minute later, Fritz called in amazement.

"A text? For information that important? What the Hell is the matter with you partner?" Fritz said, somewhere between joking, amazement, and steamed.

"Mister P, I am sorry. My lunch with Alan Hell just made my head spin. We literally do not have enough product to sell him. We will sell him every last drop we have in OKC and Texas, and I will go up to Toronto this week for the day to see John Fish. Heaven only knows how long it will take for John and his men to start drilling. Its almost like, we have signed contracts of we just dont know how much, to sell product we dont have yet. I have to sit and digest this, think about it" Ross said.

"Ross, do it, and do it fast. You know I';m just pulling your leg" Fritz said.

"I need twenty four hours to do something for Timothy myself. I am home you know, but you know that I can always talk to you and Alan Hell anytime, just call and if I cant talk that minute, I will call back ASAP" Ross said.

"Okay, deal with Timothy, while we figure this out. I want to tell Steve all of this. We will all talk later today" Fritz said.

"Right, anytime" Ross said.

Ross called Tim "Are you home?" Tim said calmly.

"I'm in the office. Its been kind of a crazy day" Ross said.

"Can you figure out what to do about the producer problem?" Tim asked.

"I'm working on it. I had lunch with Alan Hell. He got you a great lawyer to file a continuance. They are sending all the paperwork with the lawyers name to your office. The lawyer told these people that your business manager has serious medical issues and many obligations, and that the manager needs time to look over it:" Ross said.

"Sixty days right?" Tim said.

"We had said ninety, but I will try to do it in forty five. I might have another way around this. I have to think about it:" Ross said.

"Will you be home this week?" Tim asked.

"Yes, I have to, to be sure I have a marriage, and a company left. Let's have lunch. I will turn my cell phone off, no Fritz, no Alan Hell, no Kayley, just us, discussing your problems, okay. Best friend to best friend, business manager to client , okay" Ross offered.

"When can you fit me in?" Tim asked.

"You are the client, name the time"
Ross said.

"Tomorrow night, Shun Lee six pm, suit required. just kidding you can wear jeans" Tim said.

"Compromise, sport jacket and slacks okay?" Ross said.

"Done" Tim said.

Ross went home with his head spinning.

:"You look like a man who has been through the mill. Okay, spill it, buddy, your partner demands to know" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "Well, you saw I went into the office in jeans. I forgot I had a meeting with a banker, then I had a surprise meeting with Alan Hell. All of the product in OKC and Texas is sold to him or either people he knows. We have enough to last us six months. I must get to Canada this week to meet John Fish. I will call John tomorrow, and go and come in the same day. I'm having one meeting with Tim to discuss his producer problem. Tim I can solve easily. Alan Hell? Kale we have to open up those fields in Canada and Alaska and look for new places to survey and drill. This man and his people are buying up product faster than we can give it to him" Ross said.

Kayley put her arms around Ross's neck. "Ah ha, and the oil man had better make sure you watch it, buddy., Your head has been running non stop the last week between that OKC longer than usual trip and now all of this" Kayley said.

"What are you talking about teacher? I am fine, never been better" Ross said.

"You cant bullshit the person you exchange bodily fluids with. I know that Alan Hell is a dream, and that you have to help Tim figure out a nightmare, but Ross had better stay real about what Ross can do" Kayley said, calmly.

"I know, and what I can do, now, is to make love to the teacher, satisfy her, and tickle her, is that okay?" Ross asked.

"All except the tickling, well you can tickle a little, your payment for fucking me" Kayley said, as Ross and Kayley smooched.

The next day, Ross went into the office, in slacks and a shirt and blazer. His day was spent trying to sift through Tim's producer problems, a process that made Ross want to scream.

Tim rang Ross's phone.

Ross answered. "I am trying to figure out your problem I am spending all day on it. I will bring what I can to dinner when we have it, but please do not hound me Timothy, this is not an easy process" Ross said.

"Okay, sorry, will leave you alone" Tim said.

That night at six, Ross and Tim met.

"This is what I have so far. I told you, Tim, I need time. I am going to call them tomorrow and insist on 90 days. This will give me a good chance to give you and them a through analysis" Ross said.

"Okay, I trust you, you will be home this week?" Tim said.

"No OKC until mid week next week at least" Ross said.

"Okay" Tim said.

"By then, assuming nothing else comes up, I might have a first draft of how to get out of this. I have to see" Ross said.

"I trust you. I have for years, always have, always will:"

When Ross got home from dinner, he called John Fish, and told John that Ross needed to see John ASAP regarding the fields and Alan Hell

John told Ross that Fritz had told John everything, and John suggested that Ross come the next day. Ross discussed it with Kayley, who agreed that if Ross did this for the day or overnight, she would look away and understand Ross was doing this to try to get new fields of oil and gas to sell to his new Gold Mine, Alan Hell and Associates.

The next day, Ross took an early morning flight to Toronto for the day, with an overnight bag in case he needed to stay one night.

Ross knew that he had to try to work with John Fish to uncap those fields and drill to keep product flowing for Alan Hell and people he knew to buy.

Would things go as smoothly as they had with Alan Hell's buys, or would a problem develop with having the product uncapped or the buys?

That would be seen.

It must be nice to just buy a new tailored suit when you forgot to dress up.
Great things keep happening with oil and gas, but Tim causes an unquiet mind. Perhaps it is time to ditch Tim.

LOL You really hate Sir Timothy, dont you, Mister mils.

I could make a "Cliffhanger" with Tim of some kind. Let me think about it.

Ross is a multimillionaire. Buying a suit is "Small potatoes" to him.

New story by bedtime tonight.

Stay tuned.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back