• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mindblowingly Erotic Foot/Sex Clip

mustang

TMF Master
Some of you may remember the now defunct CollegeSoles clip store. If I remember correctly many of the clips that were produced were a combination foot-tickling/J.O. theme. I found one on XHamster.com entitled 'Kelcey Tickled and Footjob'. Since the clip store no longer exists and this is the only clip available (I have looked everywhere for more), I don't think that there is a problem with telling everyone about it. If I have done something wrong, let me know. Anyway, this clip is for every foot-tickling fetishist who has ever fantasied about J.O.-ing while tickling sexy feet at the same time. I have had this fantasy since I was 10 years old. In this clip a girl's feet are dangling off of the end of a bed. A guy comes in, sits on the back of her legs trapping her feet, takes off her shoes, and then proceeds to tickle each of her feet while her toes curl and squirm like crazy while he slowly gets himself off. At the end, he screws her feet in between the arches. I think that some of the clip producers who frequent TMF could use this concept to their monetary advantage. There are so many hot possibilities and foot-tickling video artisans have only scratched the surface of the erotic possibilities.

http:// xhamster.com/movies/1974481/kelcey_tickled_and_footjob.html very nice video :) here is the link (get rid of the space) thanks for the post!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back