• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mini games during a tickle session?

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
So i mentioned a few weeks ago on how i got to chat with someone willing to get tickled (good bye to my 50 bucks though :( ). She's beautiful but too tall :/. If everything goes as plan, it could happen this Saturday! Since i have a hour to tickle her, i was planning to do a little bit if teasing. For example, i would say stuff like "name 5 state that start with the letter m" and tickle her while she's trying to say the answers. Do you oriole have any ideas on other things i could try? Any suggestions given is appreciated! Thanks!

Will update you guys on Saturday if it happens :)

A better one would be to get her to close her eyes (or blindfold her if shes ok with it) and get her to guess what tools you're tickling her with. If she guesses wrong you can implement a penalty of your choosing. Be creative with your penalties and it can be alot of fun.

Try here for more ideas as well. A friend of mine set this up a few years ago :)
http://www.ticklingtips.com/Home11.php

A better one would be to get her to close her eyes (or blindfold her if shes ok with it) and get her to guess what tools you're tickling her with. If she guesses wrong you can implement a penalty of your choosing. Be creative with your penalties and it can be alot of fun.

Try here for more ideas as well. A friend of mine set this up a few years ago :)
http://www.ticklingtips.com/Home11.php

That's a good idea. Thanks!

A favorite of mine is to draw a shape on her foot, stomach, or anywhere that is ticklish and see if she can guess it. Always make it an obscure shape like an ellipse or isosceles triangle so she guesses wrong.

Of course, when she does guess wrong, that'll mean you have to punish her :firedevil

A favorite of mine is to draw a shape on her foot, stomach, or anywhere that is ticklish and see if she can guess it. Always make it an obscure shape like an ellipse or isosceles triangle so she guesses wrong.

Of course, when she does guess wrong, that'll mean you have to punish her :firedevil

Hmm, not sure if she'll let me, I'll ask get about it though :)

Hey no worries about that I have tickled tall girl and she like 6' once and I'm 5'8", as long as it's fun

But as far as games idk but I always tend to tease the people I have tickled.

Have her try to hold her hands above her head while you tickle under her arms... See if she can last 5 minutes of tickling without putting her arms down.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back