• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Minxy Wrinkly Soles F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
My wrestling producer friend used my studio to film Minxy and Samantha, definitely had to find out if the tough Minxy's wrinkly soles were ticklish, man are they ever. Samantha has her in the stocks/toe ties, she attacks her feet without mercy in the sexiest way possible, something Samantha has mastered. Minxy may enjoy it partially, probably not when Samantha uses the massagers and when she digs in her armpits.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• minxy1.jpg
    minxy1.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,393
  • minxy2.jpg
    minxy2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 753
  • minxy3.jpg
    minxy3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 995
  • minxy4.jpg
    minxy4.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 681
  • Minxy Wrinkly Soles Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,225
Great clip. Will Monday be loosing that bathing suit for the rack or dominator?

Hi Tommy-

Great work as always! Just one request.... I'd like YOU to put Minxy in the stocks, and slowly and tortuously remove her high heels to reveal her naked, silky bare feet. Listening to her beg and plead for you not to tickle would be priceless! With your head next to her feet, and your fingers at the ready....it would be great to hear ticklish laughter and screams as you slowly and methodically give her naked feet ticklish caresses and tortured sensations to trebling soles and arches.

You are great! Thanks.

Billy

Need to have her tender footbottoms get the classic lickle. She is perfect for it.Love her soles.

Damn them soles are wrinkly!!! Must be super ticklish!!!:imthedj:

I have one more coming maybe, a rack video, I may not use it since it was nearly as good as this one.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back