• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miranda Wright from Bonkers tickled by Kaa (*/F)

mirthgoblin

TMF Regular
Here is a tickling image I had commissioned recently. NOTE: I DID NOT DRAW THIS PICTURE. I CANNOT DRAW. XD

Here is some background info for the cartoon, the artist, and the commission. Feel free to skip this info and go right for the good stuff.

The cartoon: Bonkers

This lovely lady is from the Disney cartoon show, Bonkers. Bonkers was a show about a crazy cartoon cat named, appropriately, Bonkers, who was once a great cartoon star, but was fired when his ratings crashed. He was then hired by the police to serve as a cartoon cop, dealing with crimes pertaining to the cartoon world. His first partner was an old, human beatcop who eventually retired (in this show, the “humans” were animated, but supposedly different from the actual cartoon characters… *shrugs*). He was replaced with Miranda Wright (punny name), a young, beautiful cop who had appeared occasionally in the show, but now became a central character. Her calm and friendly demeanor was one of the characteristics that endeared her to me, along with her drop dead gorgeous looks. You can find out more about Bonkers here: http://www.tv.com/bonkers/show/1630/summary.html?q=Bonkers&tag=search_results;title;1

The artist: Komori

No, she is not “one of us,” but she has done tickling artwork commissions in the past, which was the only reason I felt comfortable coming to her with this request. She is both an animator and artist, and has done some professional work for the Neopets website. Her art style lends itself well to cute tickling art, which is one of my favorite types. She has given me permission to post my commission here. She has done a few other tickling pictures, but as I didn’t pay for them, I’d rather not post them here. If you’d like to see more from Komori, tickling artwork or not, check her out at her deviantart site at: http://chaoskomori.deviantart.com/

The commission: Captured by Kaa

Now, it might take a little explaining why Miranda is trapped in the ticklish coils of Kaa from The Jungle Book. In the series Bonkers, all the Disney cartoon characters live and work in the same world. In the series, Donald Duck makes and appearance, and Bonkers has several runins with the Mad Hatter and March Hare from Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. Thus, it is theoretical that any character from any Disney cartoon could have appeared on the show. Here, Miranda Wright has been called out to bring in Kaa, for some illicit kidnappings. Kaa doesn’t come quietly, and after a bit of a tussle, Miranda finds herself wrapped completely by Kaa, with her bare, ticklish feet tickled by his forked tongue and wriggling tail. Since she didn’t call for backup, who knows how long she’ll be stuck in this ticklish situation.

And, for your viewing pleasure, Miranda Wright captured by Kaa:

Last edited:
I remember the series Bonkers. It was supposed to be Roger Rabbit, but morphed into Bonkers due to rights issues with Disney and Amblin Entertainment.

I like the picture thou! Nice job.

I have been keeping my eyes on this artist for a while. She is very good, and seems like she doesn't mind drawing tickling pics at all.

I remember her! I always thought she was cute and would've loved to see her get tickled!

Miranda Wright, I like that one!

And to be quite frank, I'm actually scared of snakes, but cartoon snakes I can make an exception for. Especially this situation. ;)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back