• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

miri jedeikin tickle chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four pages on this thread, 7,000 views.....there's nothing to see here........can we let this thread die now, please?

Think she's losing followers cause she backed out. I mentioned it and she blocked me

She clearly doesn't want fairweather fans whose are only interested in her because she might be mainstream clip #2387.

This is a fetish that benefits greatly from not being gross, offensive or explicit by nature, but that doesn't give us license to pursue people like this. It's degrading.

Not surprised, but disappointed. Maybe sasha was too excited to tickle her lol.

yeah just let it go guys. It's not the end of the world. I doubt it would have made for the greatest clip anyway as she would have been too nervous/uneasy and no experienced ticklers to bring out the best reactions.

If there's any consolation from all this its that her refusal to get in is a good indicator that she's probably more ticklish than she led us to believe.

yeah just let it go guys. It's not the end of the world. I doubt it would have made for the greatest clip anyway as she would have been too nervous/uneasy and no experienced ticklers to bring out the best reactions.

If there's any consolation from all this its that her refusal to get in is a good indicator that she's probably more ticklish than she led us to believe.

At least now we can go back to not knowing or really caring about this show

At least now we can go back to not knowing or really caring about this show

Yeah...I'm sure losing the tickle fetishist demographic will be devastating to their ratings.

What the fuck is your problem asshole

What problem? He was agreeing with your point. None of really cared to begin with; we tuned in; now we're going to leave; the show will go on.

Just like the both of you stated, differently.

What the fuck is your problem asshole

What problem? He was agreeing with your point: None of us ever really cared about their show to begin with; we tuned in when it got into tickling; now we're going to leave; the show will go on.

Just like the both of you stated, differently.

Can we go six pages on this thread? C'mon TMF, we can do it! Lol!! Six pages for something that never happened, let's do it! lol. Call somebody a name, speak broken English, anything! Just get to six! lol.

(I can't wait to see the future TMF'er who comes across this thread, sees the amount of comments and then spends minutes pouring over every comment, looking for the clip...only to come to this one! Sorry, pal! April Fools! ) :p

Can we go six pages on this thread? C'mon TMF, we can do it! Lol!! Six pages for something that never happened, let's do it! lol. Call somebody a name, speak broken English, anything! Just get to six! lol.

(I can't wait to see the future TMF'er who comes across this thread, sees the amount of comments and then spends minutes pouring over every comment, looking for the clip...only to come to this one! Sorry, pal! April Fools! ) :p

It'll get blamed on that damn documentary, too.

This happens all the time - you'll see a cute clip of some girl doing something tickling related on youtube, and in the comments there will be nothing but comments complaining that she didn't scratch their fetish itch specifically enough.

"Why didn't U tickle her feet!!!" and "U shud tie her up!"

For every guy here posting something that was right on the verge of being creepy, there were probably three more saying something ten times creepier to her privately that we don't know about.

I remember this one girl on youtube had done a video of her friends tickling the crap out of her, and she got a ton of followers out of it. So she said "Hey, if I get to 2000 I'll get tickled again." A month later, she posted a video saying "I'm sorry, but I'm really creeped out and I don't want to do it. People keep asking me to get tied up and asking me about my feet and it's starting to get uncomfortable."

The best way to appreciate your fetish in a mainstream context is to stay out of things and keep your mouth shut. The more you clamor about it, the creepier you make it and the less likely you make it that there will be more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back