• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mirth Khemia: Chapter 1: Feather or Fur

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
Mirth Khemia
By TickleWizard
Chapter 1: Feather or Fur

It was a cheesy, typical day for the opening of a story at Al-Revis Academy. Ya know Sun sihining, birds singing and the Bee's buzzing. Al-Revis Academy has taught some of the world's greatest Alchemists and still continues to teach the many young hopefuls that dream of becoming great Alchemists. One such hopeful is Merithal Magick, a 19 year old cutie who to everyone around her, seems obsessed with smiling since she's never un-happy. Anyway today is the first day of a whole new year at Al-Revis and it's this "lucky" young ladies first day!

A tiny explosion followed by fsysmbols made by glittering particles making shapes like feathers, smiles, flowers and over happy stuff displayed in a wide variety of colours, this was followed one last explosin leaving the Al-Revis logo plastered in the air by the same particles. A man walks through the logo, he has long black hair which is curled wildly and is dressed in a fashion resembling a wizard but in black with red a white lining the inside and outlines of his costume, to tip it of a black wizards hat with a pure white feather standing out from left side of his hat. "Welcome future alchemists to Al-Revis. You lucky few people were selected for my class and let me tell ya, you got the jackpot tickets! I am Nathaniel Wizard but most people just call me Wizard, I specialize in ice based alchemy but I'm still one hell of an expert on the other many elemtns of alchemy. Now before we begin are there any questions....Yes you at the back, the boy with the short blond hair" announced Wizard. "Yea, why the hell are you dressed like that?" asked the boy "Becuase I am a wizard when it comes to alchemy and it looks really cool!" replied Wizard "Another questions? Yes the ginger haired lass in the center, what's your q?". "DOn't people laugh at you for wearing that? I mean it is a little...odd." Replied the girl. "who cares about what over people think? I like it and that's all that matters. Any over questions?" a few more hands propped up "That aren't about my fashion sense?" said hands soon dropped bar one "Ah one with a brain to match her quizial eyes, ask away". "Thank you, I just wanted to know when our first assignment is to be expected" asked Merithal "A brilliant question befitting of a student under my wing, Bravo! You all could learn a few things from this lass. Anyhoo to answer your question the first assignment is assigned this afternoon after the initial induction and start lessons. This is becuase we beleive that a true alchemist learns from gathering the materials they require themselves, not having them supplied. Now without further delay let us begin with the lesson!"

A few hours have passed an the assignment has been dealt out. "Now as you will see the the vboys have a assignment that suits more the typical lad would find more fun and worthwhile and the same goes for the gals. This should help spur you all to do your best. Now go out there and show me just how skilled you lot are!" with that the students set of on their missions, Boys heading to Wind's Corridor and girls going to the more tranquil and beautaful scenery of The Living Forest. Merithal was taking her time to enjoy the scenery but make sure to steer clear of any monsters. "The only things I'm missing now are 1 tuft of Relaxing Fur and 1 Merriment Feather..How am I going to find them without facing any monsters" Spoke Merithal as she fearfully clutched the shortsword tethered around her waist, it was almost like a rapier but it's blade was slightly thicker than a common rapier. As she continued her cautious track through the forest she found one of the items she was questing for. "At last a merriment feather, now for the fur.....What on earth is that noise.....It sounds like a gigling schoolgirl?" it did indeed sound like a giggly schoolgirl but it belonged to no childe of human or beastman it was the cry of something much more......"Playful". "What an odd object, it looks like a tail but it's covered in feathers and fur.....wait did it just mov..." before she was even able to question the sight before her she was pounced by a creature with the with the face and body of wolf but with white and pink fur and a tail like described. It's eyes began to glow and with one fell swoop of it's tail against her Merithal found her self unable to move or cry for help and lying down like a board of wood. The wolf set it's merry plan in motion as it delicately removed Merithal's shoes and socks, eliciting a muffled but still cute squeak. Before it begun to fulfil it's devious plan it gave a few gently sniffs to the poortrap girl's delicate size 6 soles and cute little toes. After giving out a satisfied and very cheery howl before unleashing it's malicious toungue upon the adorable soles in front of it. This brought forth a flurry of muffled giggles and screams. Satisfied with this reaction the wolf lowered it's unusual tail and used it to gain a nuch stronger reaction from the poor paralyzed beauty.

To be continued!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back