• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Pandoras Class- Ruined Orgasm 101 FF/M

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Penny is a student at Tickling U and her grades have been slipping quite a bit. Miss Pandora is a bit concerned that she may not graduate so she offers to tutor Penny privately after school. The first lesson they are going to cover is Ruined Orgasm 101. Miss Pandora already has the subject restrained for the class so she has Penny begin tickling his upper body while she tortures his feet. They tease Tony to the point of orgasm slowly and as he starts to cum, Miss Pandora pulls Penny's hand from his cock and both of them tickle him as he is painfully cumming. They continue Post Orgasm Tickling for awhile before Miss Pandora suggests a second ruined orgasm. Tony screams in fear as they start lesson 2.

Check out the start of our newest MILF series on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Available Now

what a teacher! what a woman!

i'll sign up for a class with her anyday!
thanks for making this.
steve

question

I would love to model in one of these movies can anyone send me info on how to get involved.
Thank you
And my email adress is
[email protected]

GangF/F or F/F!

Please tell me you also got clips of Miss Pandora as a barefoot ticklee in a gangF/F or F/F storyline/plot. And you will be putting them on the clip store for sale soon.

Thank You,
LBFT

Please tell me you also got clips of Miss Pandora as a barefoot ticklee in a gangF/F or F/F storyline/plot. And you will be putting them on the clip store for sale soon.

Thank You,
LBFT

Unfortunately we did not have time to get her in any F/F scenes. She was held up in traffic getting here and Penny had to leave shortly after the HJ scenes were done. I did get her tickling Penny and also barefoot hogtied and tickled (M/F). Pandora will be returning in November for more scenes so you have plenty of time to make requests.

Requests

Unfortunately we did not have time to get her in any F/F scenes. She was held up in traffic getting here and Penny had to leave shortly after the HJ scenes were done. I did get her tickling Penny and also barefoot hogtied and tickled (M/F). Pandora will be returning in November for more scenes so you have plenty of time to make requests.

As for my requests, I think you got a pretty good idea what I like & what i'm looking for. But I'm always happy to send you a storyline or 2 if you like.

Thank you,
LBFT

Story Lines are always appreciated my friend. I love trying new ideas and other peoples suggestions often create the spark I need. Keep em comin.
TG

that was hot....love seeing that guy get tickled...can you get him standing up facing the camera naked and tickled?? :)

that was hot....love seeing that guy get tickled...can you get him standing up facing the camera naked and tickled?? :)

Tony moved away months ago so we only have 1 or 2 more scenes with him. There is a clip with him standing called wheres the lab convict with Angel Rose and part 2 You'll Talk When You Cum.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back