• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

miss shidou hikaru?

Kocho-kun

4th Level Red Feather
[also made with 4chan's 'shi-painter']
so i got a couple of requests after people saw that i was doing tickle art, so here's one i made as requested of Hikaru from "Magic Knight Rayearth"

i'm not familiar at all with the character or anime(or manga?). i asked him if he had any specifics, and he just gave me a pic of her in her underwear derp.

taadaaa! ;P aren't the flowers pretty?

oh ya, one more thing....Mellow, i liked how you had transparent tickle hands, so they can still get the job done without obstructing the view, so implemented them ^^

-Mouth not centred properly. A little to the left.
-Good foot, but otherwise bent to much (it would hurt like hell).
-Awsome torso and belly, but it just shown how you will spend time drawing something you like more than something you don't think is necessary. (remember how some artists fail to draw feet, when drawing tickling)
-If you used a proper program, you could have expanded the paper when you ran out of drawing space, and maybe we would have her other foot to see too...
-nice colouring and background choice.

I could just say it's cute, but I wan't you to improve, that's why I always sound like I'm complaining.
If you want, I can stop giving critiques. In truth, you don't have to get any better then this to be able to make a cute tickling pic when you feel like it. I don't wanna be harassing you for nothing.

oh you, you sound just like all my past drawing teachers ^^

well either way thanks for the feedback and i'll keep seeing what improvements i can make as time goes on..

hehe i actually used one of the tickling pics from the cg set i found on exhentai as a reference, you can prolly spot it quick if you look for that bent foot ;P

and yeah i'm gonna make something in photosop soon.

XD you know you did a good job when people are complementing the background too haha thanks!! ---the requester's pic he gave me for reference had a green and flowery background so i used that to make it, it looked much better than,er, nothing lol

Can I ask you, how did you get your tummy fetish?

What's it that triggered it? (if it's too embarrassing we can talk about it privately)

good question, yuni.
hmm, it kinda went hand in hand with my tickling fetish, and i remember having those since before i was sexually mature (=_= ...that was a confusing childhood)

hehe actually, i remember this one female friend of mine back in later grade school, who would come over from down the street to swim in our pool, and she would wear a two-piece and I would always reach over and touch her exposed belly. and then the next time she came over, she wore a one piece and said "now you can touch my belly ;P" haha o well it was fun while it lasted ^^

*memories come flowing back lol*
o yeah and another time (way back in first grade), there was this one girl who (and omygawd now that i think back on this i can't believe it) would actually find a spot in the classroom with me that no one was watching and let me feel her belly up her shirt.

D: holy crap, i was a perv

good question, yuni.
hmm, it kinda went hand in hand with my tickling fetish, and i remember having those since before i was sexually mature (=_= ...that was a confusing childhood)

hehe actually, i remember this one female friend of mine back in later grade school, who would come over from down the street to swim in our pool, and she would wear a two-piece and I would always reach over and touch her exposed belly. and then the next time she came over, she wore a one piece and said "now you can touch my belly ;P" haha o well it was fun while it lasted ^^

*memories come flowing back lol*
o yeah and another time (way back in first grade), there was this one girl who (and omygawd now that i think back on this i can't believe it) would actually find a spot in the classroom with me that no one was watching and let me feel her belly up her shirt.

D: holy crap, i was a perv

*Gulp* My heart is going toki-doki, toki-doki...... And I feel heat in my cheeks after reading this. :blush

I think I can understand it now... One way to get a fetish is to have something like this happen to you. That is a better way to achieve it.
It happened to me just like this.
My friend's sister came to sleep over in my house. She was very tall and strong for girl. But with very gentle, lovely, but modest curves. Nerdy (she wore glasses and had high grades) but pretty and she loved anime and video games. Something like Yomi from Azumanga Daioh, but this one had a bossy personality and could be quite venomous. Anyway... As there was a shortage of beds to sleep on, and we had to share one. The whole thing seemed awkward to me as I didn't quite like her as a girl. But when we finally settled in, a few minutes passed and then she told me:'' I can't sleep. Put your hand around me!''
At first I was afraid she would bite it or brake it, but then she just relaxed and fell asleep. She was snoring just enough for it to be cute as hell.
I couldn't sleep then as I had a fever:lol
That's when I got my megane ko (nerdy/glasses girl) fetish.

Another way is to get to understand somebody else's fetish.
I got futanari (dickgirls) fetish from my friend after he finally explained it to me properly. Now I think I'm beginning to understand this tummy fetish of yours, when I got a clearer picture of how to look at it.
But it can never be as strong as when you get it by experience.

aww that's so cute, that she asked you to do that. ^///^

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back