• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missy DeMeanor: Repeat Offender (F/F, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Told ya they'd be back :]

Pretty punkette and foot-sniffer extraordinaire Melissa "Missy" DeMeanor was perusing through the interwebs looking for fetish paraphernalia and bondage items (as per usual) when she discovered that the local department was selling its derelict DUI chair on E-Bay. Ignoring the legalities, Missy did not hesitate to purchase the device and convert it into her idea of a "loveseat."

Missy contacted her CI, the sexy Sgt Rivera, and asked her to come over to provide some narcotic info. Technically she wasn't lying, since chloroform is a narcotic.

Rivera has again woken up bound and helpless to her sock-sniffing confidante tickling her angel-soft, plump Latina feet. And Missy is, once again, trying to seduce her bothered captive. Will it finally prevail?

Fuck no it won't, don't be an imbecile :c This is completely illegal on so many levels. And I remind you, Sgt Rivera is happily married to her husband of 6 years. BUT it's that unobtainable factor that makes this chase endless and beautiful to watch

Enjoy! Hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• Cop2.jpg
    Cop2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,608
HA HA HA!

I love this page.

Her feet are so damn sexy that it makes me wonder what the rest of her looks like.

And if the rest of her is as ticklish.

And is the rest of her....well....I should prolly just stop there before I get myself into trouble.

I've said it before and will say it again - no one draws hot female feet quite like you do, FF. I adore your stuff.

B

One of my Fav's. This is a great sequel and I really think these two would make for a great comic series.

Hello FireFoxSF
I have been browsing around looking for a style of artist and i absolutely love your work,
Im Currently developing tickling game and i would love your art to be apart of it,

I think has a awesome "boarderlands" feel to it, the perfect mix of cartoon and realistic,
i have attached a link below,
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?270277-New-Tickling-Platform-Game!!!-Need-ARTIST-Help

Im currently trying to put together the game cover "CoverArt" banner to attract interest for further funding,
the banner would need to be about be 800 x 400 if your interested,

please PM me with any questions
and if your interested an idea on price,

Once the game is funded there will be more opportunity for artist, as ill require full game sprites, characters and backgrounds.

Thanks again

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back