• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Lillith

fether

TMF Regular
What's up folks?

I visited Mistress Lillith of destinys chamber last week.

She very friendly and petite. Shes about 5'4 and couldn't be more than 110lbs soak and wet. When we finished our face to face intro I had the pleasure of removing her shoes. Her feet are exquisite and shapely. Shes a dancer as well so youd expect calluses of some sort. But, her feet were soft and flexible.

I have an assortment of tools. I talk about which ones worked the best.

The banjo picks are usually my introduction. They worked very well on her arches and under her toes.

The electric flosser, T.I.B's tickle tool, worked well under her toes, and gave a moderate response her arches.

The brush.... oh yeah. With baby oil the brush is a beast. And, I found that spot we all look for in a session. You know that.spot where the Lee looses control. It was under her toes with her toes pulled back and that lovely soft tissue exposed.

She jumped, laughed loudly, said "oh god" and at the end of the session commented how she had fun and how good of a tickler I was.

I would recommend her especially if you're into foot tickling which is my main goal in a session.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading. If you have questions you can PM me or ask on this feed.

Awesome news man! I was actually looking into setting up a session with her in the near future so it’s awesome that she’s so highly recommended! Definitely great to hear about the feet, and the brush. I’d have the same focus hahah

What kind of bondage did you use? And was it a switch session or just you tickling her??

She does switch but I didn't. No bondage used. It was just her feet in my lap and some good ole tickling fun

QUOTE=FtTickleFan;4434751]Awesome news man! I was actually looking into setting up a session with her in the near future so it’s awesome that she’s so highly recommended! Definitely great to hear about the feet, and the brush. I’d have the same focus hahah

What kind of bondage did you use? And was it a switch session or just you tickling her??[/QUOTE]

Glad that you had such fun with the session! :feets: Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Glad to hear you had a great session!

Where is Mistress Lilith located?

Yes thanks so much for sharing! Great account and glad you had fun. I also recommend Mistress Mia as well. She is out of NYC (Long Island I think) and she was awesome too! Keep us posted on any other sessions:)

I will. I generally post after a session. It fun for us to account our experiences. I've got my eye on a couple coming soon hopefully.

Yes thanks so much for sharing! Great account and glad you had fun. I also recommend Mistress Mia as well. She is out of NYC (Long Island I think) and she was awesome too! Keep us posted on any other sessions:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back