• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MISTRESS MIA's Last Call for NYC/LI Sessions (paid) BIG NEWS!!

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Friends,

The month of Oct 2019 will be my Last Call for Tickle Sessions. Me and my family are in the process of getting ourselves ready to move to FLORIDA... more specifically, the Fort Myers area. To help this process along I am making myself available for sessions to raise funds for the trip.

I am currently also planning one last trip to Boston (and maybe Philly if there is enough interest). You'll need to let me know what city you are interested in.

My trip down south will begin in Nov... around about the first week or two of Nov. I will be driving and will plan on stopping in a few cities along the way for sessions. Any suggestions?

For NYC/LI sessions:
Please contact me directly ASAP for my session details, rates and availability. Quick turnaround for Deposit is expected once we settle on a date and time which also should not take more than a day. Deposits can range anywhere from $50-$150 depending on the session duration. i.e., 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours or 3 hours. If you can't afford the Deposit, you can't afford the session, my tickle friend. I do not discuss my fees on the TMF.

Email protocol:
-Provide your name
-Provide your TMF User Name (don't have one?...create one and fill in your profile details)
-What City are you inquiring about?
-Are you a lee/ler/switch?
-Give me some background info on yourself
-What do you hope to experience during our session?
-Have you ever had a pro session before?
-Have you ever had any non paid tickle playtime?
-What day and time do you have in mind?

I like to know with whom I am speaking so if you want my details, please share some of yours right from the start so we don't go on this merry-go-round of emails...I do not have that kind of time anymore.

Please be polite and respectful. Thank you for the read! I look forward to hearing from you. :) [email protected]

Tickles,
Mia

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back