• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Xena Tickles Tom

mistressxena

TMF Poster
These tickling clips are found on Bizarre Cinema: http://clips4sale.com/14487

Clips added...

TICKLING TOM'S PRICK - Mistress Xena rubs oil on tom's naked body. Mistress aimed on placing Her hands on tom's prick. "you can cum, if a Lady tickles your prick.. .Correct?" She asks. Mistress used the tip of Her finger & Her bare hands, to tickle his prick & balls, then ran Her finger up & down his shaft. As suspected, tom giggled & whispered 'stop'. 'Stop' is not a code word; Mistress doesn't stop for anyone. "I thought your prick would grow, because I'm tickling it", She commented.

TICKLING TOM'S PITS - Tickle Tom thinks Mistress is going to rub his body. tom is bound to the bondage bed, while he waits for Her hands. She places oil on his armpits, and instead of rubbing him, She tickles tom's armpits. "Why are you laughing at Me? She asks". "Because it tickles", he shouts out. "No no no.... god god. .no no. please please", he mumbles & attempts to catch his breath. Mistress doesn't have the mercy to give him a break, and She continues to tickle. "I'm never going to stop tickling you", She says in a taunting tone of voice. Sadistic Tickler Xena has no sympathy for Her ticklee's.

TICKLING TOM'S TUMMY - Mistress Xena has tickle tom bound to the bondage table, while She uses Her mouth on him. How? She blows on tom's tummy (in tickle terms, giving him 'raspberries'). he giggles endlessly, while She blows. "Please... no... god... No more", tom chants. Of course, Xena doesn't stop. "I'm a tickle Mistress; I will never stop tickling My victims", She stated. Xena continues to tickle his tummy, and watches him struggle to break free.

TICKLING TOM'S FEET - Tickle tom is strapped to the bondage table, Mistress Xena goes right into tickling tom's sensitive bare feet. Mistress placed oil on the bottom of his soles, so his feet can have a slippery soft feeling. Mistress tickled his feet, only using the tip of Her fingernails. She aimed at tickling between his toes & his sensitive soles. All tom can do is struggle & giggle, during Mistress Xena's cruel foot torment.

OILED & TICKLED - Mistress Xena starts out with a feather, on tickle tom's naked body. Then, pours oil on his tummy. She knows where Her hands belong, on his naked body. Mistress doesn't give him a 'rubbing', She tickles him. he cries, "Please.. don't", and giggles. Mistress Xena tickles his neck, hips, tummy, belly button, and thighs. "My fingers do the trick, not My feather", Mistress states.

Sample This Compilation: http://bizarrecinematest.com/sample-ticklingtom.wmv

Attachments

• gifticktombod.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 224
  • giftickcock2.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
  • giffeettick2.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
  • gifrasp2.wmv
    880.5 KB · Views: 330
  • giftickpits.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 237
Great sesion, and dito tickling. Thanks for sharing.

Great clips! Mistress Xena such a great ler..guy is lucky.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back