• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mob attacks in philly

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
Ive been hearing on the new that a mob full of teens are randomly beating up people in center city and around that area for no reason at all. I heard they just put out curfews for anyone under 18 that they gotta be in at 9 on fridays and saturdays. All this crap along with the riot in london is terrible...like whats goin on with this world? Im in jersey but im still arfraid to go out walkin around. Im not even surprised about this stuff anymore :faint:

Growing up my grandmother would always say "things are just so terrible today". Me growing up in it, I thought she was exaggerating. Fast Forward 10+ years, I know exactly what she means. I know the children are our future, but THEY NEED THEY ASS BEAT!

I don't get what causes people to do this shit. Not long ago here a large group of kids were swarming people like crazy. I can't remember if anyone died, but people got the shit kicked out of them by a bunch of teenagers maybe around 14-16 years old. I think a lot of them were caught by now, though. Just gotta make a point never to walk in a very dark area at night if you can avoid it. Gotta stick to the lights and busy areas. Even that sometimes doesn't work, though.

DianaBanana88

Might you have a link to a news report on the Philadelphia mobs?

I really do not understand why youths that age (14-16) think it is cool to beat up other people. There has a been a lot of problems about kids wanting to become "famous" by posting YouTube videos of them kicking the ass of some innocent bystander. Maybe kids just are bored and have no better outlet for their boredom...but doing shit like beating people up in a mob is just a punk ass thing to do. Even when I was 14, which was only 10 years ago...I never would have even fathomed doing something as dishonorable as beating up some innocent person who had never done a thing to me. I just have no desire to ever hurt anyone physically. Maybe it is because these youths are growing up in a more urban area, they feel closed in, bored, and frustrated? I dunno...but I DO know I grew up in the middle of NOWHERE and I was never this desperate for such a horrible form of entertainment. These kids need to seriously grow the hell up and realize it doesn't make you cool to hurt others, it just makes you look like an ass.

The world's always been full of ridiculous and horrible things. The bigger the city, the more horrible and ridiculous.

We have those flash mobs too, but mostly they just go into stores and steal a mess of stuff and run out, but there are areas of the city you couldn't pay me to walk through, no matter what time of day. Just the other day some guy got shot in the head during rush hour and right outside of my work a 4 year old and 6 year old got hit by a car and killed. It's sad, but it happens. Not gonna become an agoraphobic because there's crime in the world.

Ya know...after what I and freinds/family/other Londoners experience this week...I pray you Americans never get is as bad as this...cos this was bad here in London, really bad. I was part of a group to defend our streets and property yesterday and we chased away the rioters with bats, tools etc...The police were nowhere to be seen. :\

Ya know...after what I and freinds/family/other Londoners experience this week...I pray you Americans never get is as bad as this...cos this was bad here in London, really bad. I was part of a group to defend our streets and property yesterday and we chased away the rioters with bats, tools etc...The police were nowhere to be seen. :\

If it happens in America on that scale, it'll be a lot bloodier.

The second amendment practically guarantees that.

It's all the Tea Partiers fault.

According the news, they're responsible for everything else bad in America, and if the media says it, it's true.

It's all the Tea Partiers fault.

According the news, they're responsible for everything else bad in America, and if the media says it, it's true.

Objection, your honor; relevance.

Also, I think the phrase 'Don't shit where you eat and sleep' kind of applies here.

Everyone's so upset about the government taking control of people's lives. Well you know what, folks? When I see shit like this happen, do you really think that anyone's showing the government that they're mature enough to make their own decisions and govern themselves? They're too busy burning their own fucking stores down.

The kids that are doing this shit are dumb as dirt. The adults that are doing this shit make the kids look like geniuses. People need to straighten up. Everyone is having a tough time. You have a right to be upset, but you do not have the right to go around torching buildings and hurting people.

I am glad you succeeded in defending your streets and property.

Bothersome (see below) is correct; some store owners defended their businesses with shotguns in similar circumstances here (such as in Los Angeles in 1992).

He seems, however, to think that is a bad thing. It is not. Defending your own property with guns is justified and noble. That's exactly what I would do if I owned a small business, defend it with deadly force against rioters.

If it happens in America on that scale, it'll be a lot bloodier.

The second amendment practically guarantees that.

PS: This should be moved to the P&R Forum.

Also, I think the phrase 'Don't shit where you eat and sleep' kind of applies here.

Everyone's so upset about the government taking control of people's lives. Well you know what, folks? When I see shit like this happen, do you really think that anyone's showing the government that they're mature enough to make their own decisions and govern themselves? They're too busy burning their own fucking stores down.

The kids that are doing this shit are dumb as dirt. The adults that are doing this shit make the kids look like geniuses. People need to straighten up. Everyone is having a tough time. You have a right to be upset, but you do not have the right to go around torching buildings and hurting people.

I prefer to eat where I shit, because it just seems natural. :D

But you got it right. People hate the government, but people can't control themselves. Without a government, the world would be utter chaos. On the other hand, I think the government should try and focus on being less restrictive of every minor thing and mainly focus on the big issues. For example, if someone abuses something helpful (say a pill of happiness or some shit) and dies, the government sometimes bans whatever killed them for little or no reason. Just because one person died from abusing something doesn't give the government the right to take that thing away from other who aren't. Yet they do it anyway.

There are things that are illegal where the benefits far outweigh the negatives. Some things are simply illegal out of ignorance, monetary reasons (someone makes more profit while its illegal), etc.

Other than that and the amount of the money they take from me, I don't really mind things here in Canada. The government might be corrupt in some ways, but I'd rather that than endless amounts of violence in the streets.

With all the opportunity at their feet . . .

It amazes me that young people would riot with all those good-paying jobs and free college education available to them!

I love the movie a clockwork orange but yeah this mob stuff is outta control and uncalled for

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back