• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mod flood? :)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Hi folks

errm… may I introduce myself briefly? I'm Hal (aka Haltickling), and another moderator rookie. Some may know my stories and other contributions to the old forum which Psycho has sabotaged. I'm a 44 year old (one of the seniors…) German male, and into tickling since my memory started working. Small wonder that one of my hobbies is writing tickle fiction, mostly with a distinct erotic touch. Another hobby is collecting tickle videos, and they piled up to a mountain of more than 350 when I last counted them.

My contacts to some of the mods and administrators go back a long time, way before the forum was born. During my recent trip to the States, I actually met a few of them personally. And I'm looking forward to work with this great team.

I'm not yet sure about the exact outlines of my future tasks here. Probably something with video reviews and clips, and the Archives' clip section. As I speak several languages, I will also try to expand our great forum into other parts of the worldwide tickling community. I react extremely ticklish in a very negative way to any sort of flame postings or intolerant remarks, so beware the Kraut! :)

My aim will be to prove that the impressive title "Super Moderator" is not an abbreviation for "Superficial", "Superfluous", or "Supercilious Moderator". :) Like all the mods, I'm asking for your active support, and I will try to be helpful to everybody as much as I can. Have fun, and keep tickling!

Impressive Title huh?!

Hello Hal,

Actually, it was my Husband, LordProtector, that noticed the title first! I had to get back on line to see it for myself! Hope I can live up to it. As far as doing all you can to keep this place Flame Free goes, "I got your back!" I'll definitely back you up. Luckily, we have a great community to begin with so all we have to do is set a good example. Ahhh...I love this place. It's so nice to have it back up again!

Take care Hal.

By the way, I'm looking forward to reading one of your erotica tickle stories (ahemmm, ahemmm...hint, hint!) Hope you didn't forget your promise!

:)

Welcome Hal....

Glad that you are here to help me out. All three of you new Mods beat me in introducing yourselves. I look forward to working with you.

Last edited:
Welcome to the nicer side of town, Hal. It's what we always wanted in USENET, without oppressin' people's right to disagree. Glad you're able to be a part, man!

dvnc

Attachments

• Ash 4.jpg
    Ash 4.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Ash 1.jpg
    Ash 1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7
  • Ash 2.jpg
    Ash 2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
  • Ash 3.jpg
    Ash 3.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back