• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model recycling?

Chakett_76

TMF Expert
I realize there isn't an endless supply of ticklees, but there seems to be a lot of the same faces from several video producers lately. I'd rather wait for fresh faces rather than see the same models over and over again. That might be a better option.

Chakett_76 said:
I realize there isn't an endless supply of ticklees, but there seems to be a lot of the same faces from several video producers lately. I'd rather wait for fresh faces rather than see the same models over and over again. That might be a better option.

Depends, different ticklers get different results. Sometimes one is tickled better at a different studio that they one the started at, you might be missing a good clip that way.

some1somewhere said:
Depends, different ticklers get different results. Sometimes one is tickled better at a different studio that they one the started at, you might be missing a good clip that way.

I think you're absolutely right. Plus there's the chemistry factor. Some ticklee's have a sense that some ticklers have got them pegged. They just know they'll die from tickling with this tickler.

Also different ticklers have different creative presentations to stimulate our minds with new dreams.

So, ultimately, I think the word I'm looking for here is "thank you" to the producers who let us see the ticklees from more than one perspective.

James Darke

Different perspective

Thanks for the comments - I see where you are going - guess I am focused more on those producers that keep tickling the same models over and over.

Kind of like watching summer reruns.

Even there, I am happy to see the same models reappearing as ticklers or in different scenarios. Some of the best clips around are of models that have been going for some time.

Chakett_76 said:
...can you take already????

Well, just hink of it as a hot girl that enjoys it, as she wouldn't be coming back if she didn't, isn't that worth watching?

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back