• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Model who loves to get tickled till she cries!!!

Derek, we share a first name, and a love of tickling, but that's about it. I have loved everything of yours I have seen. I'm a bit analytical, I love to figure out just what it is I love. But you....You are compelling, intriguing, unforgettable. There is something about you that is just golden! Thank you for being part of our little community! It's great, but you have made it better.

Hello Derek and welcome! Hope you have fun here and make many wonderful friends :)

Derek, we share a first name, and a love of tickling, but that's about it. I have loved everything of yours I have seen. I'm a bit analytical, I love to figure out just what it is I love. But you....You are compelling, intriguing, unforgettable. There is something about you that is just golden! Thank you for being part of our little community! It's great, but you have made it better.

AWWW!!!! :dogpile: Thank you so much for that! That put a big, big smile on my face, especially after the day from HECK! ;) hehe

OH God, sometimes I wish to live in the USA, where models ask to be tickled!. Welcome to the TMF Derek.

Wow, talk about a breath of fresh air. I wish more models were members here!

Anyway, welcome again. Any trips to the northeast planned? PA/NJ?

welcome, your proving to be a hit :)

Its always nice to see models that truely enjoy it.

Hari

I'm going to be in Texas June 18th through the 20th and then in Arizona June 23rd through the 25th... and Las Vegas June 27th and 28th. I would love to set up some tickling sessions while I'm in these places - I can be both lee and ler, whichever makes you happiest!

If you're interested in working with me, please message me or email me at [email protected] or right here on TMF! :)

You may never leve Texas, you actually might find yourself held prisoner in the basement of some old hous out in the boonies some where lol. If you ever find your self up in the Great White North let me know when you will be pasing through Toronto.

ST

AWWW!!!! :dogpile: Thank you so much for that! That put a big, big smile on my face, especially after the day from HECK! ;) hehe

Darlin', I'm sorry your day was bad. I'm a great listener if you'd like to talk.

But you've made my days happier. My words are insignicant, a little tribute to your great beauty! "Sweets to the sweet" as it were.

Your obedient servant,
Derek Mann

Hi, Derek. Welcome to TMF. I agree with others that it is great to have so famous a model join our group. Hopefully you will attend NEST - 2010 next May (1st weekend) and many of us will get to meet you and ------ you. I note that you are traveling this summer. Any chance of you coming to Colorado for some mile-high smiles? Once again, welcome to TMF.

Thank you everyone for such an amazing welcome! :)

I don't know that I'm famous, but I certainly feel like a Princess right now from such a wonderful response. :)

I would LOVE to attend NEST - just PM me the details and I'll make sure that I'm there.... with bare feet ready to be tickled to heck! :) hehehe

I'm always up near Canada, never been to Colorado before, but would love to be there! :)

I'm not sure why any model wouldn't enjoy tickling...it's the cat's purrrrr ;)

Hi guys and gals!

My friend told me about this forum and said it is THE place to be for tickling fun! :) So, I moseyed my way over here.

My name is Derek and I'm a 26 year old female that LOVES to be tickled until she cries! (Yeah, I know, I have a guy's name! lol) Feet, armpits, sides, and tummy... oh boy, they have me screaming with laughter.

I'm going to be in Texas June 18th through the 20th and then in Arizona June 23rd through the 25th... and Las Vegas June 27th and 28th. I would love to set up some tickling sessions while I'm in these places - I can be both lee and ler, whichever makes you happiest!

If you're interested in working with me, please message me or email me at [email protected] or right here on TMF! :)

I can't wait to see who can make me do this : :woot2:

By the way this is what I look like

KM0087.JPG

Feet.jpg

You can see more of me at my website www.dereksynklaire.com

What PART of Texas are you planning on being in? It's a big state.

Derek you are a lovely very ticklish LEE, where in Texas you going to be? I know two wonderful very famous ticklers in Houston area that would love to tickle you? Marcusb and Yagi. Get a hold of them thru here and I am sure they will be glad to tickle you to the extreme......LOL Wish I could be in one of those places your visiting as I would tickle you for sure.

TicklesFemales

Hi Derek,
I'm Barton in Brandon.
When are you coming home to Tampa?
I would LOVE to set up a session with you.
Maybe you can even join our little Tampa Tickle Society. We usually meet on a Saturday evening somewhere in the Dale Mabry / Fletcher Ave area for a dinner, then to someone's place for some tickle fun until 4 AM. Let me know if you'd be interested in joining us. Oh, & by the way . . . it's FREE!

DerekSynKlaire - Welcome to the community. You will find a lot of many like-minded people on here who love tickling as well. Especially if you're willing to have your feet tickled at will, Good luck answering the 100 messages in your inbox...lol.

Talk to you soon.

Jonathan

Hey, Derek! I just checked out your website. Apparently I don't need to do aerobics anymore! Watching the slideshow of your gallery gets my heart and respiration up just as well! AND more fun.

I would LOVE to attend NEST - just PM me the details and I'll make sure that I'm there.... with bare feet ready to be tickled to heck! :) hehehe

I've never been to NEST but that might make me want to go though :p

I'd rather you have your belly ready though, and maybe in a short skirt so your thighs can be ready to be tickled :p

Hi guys!

I'll be in Dallas and Houston mostly, but I will be driving back through Texas later in July. If you're interested in doing a tickling session please feel free to message me!

Also, I LIVE in Tampa, so make sure to message me about the tickle society! Would love to join and attend! :)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, but you know how the road can be.. BAH! :)

Hello, Derek, well first u are an amazing women; your feet look amazing, and your laughter is sound of angels, your smoking hotttt. If you are ever in the phil area let me know!! AND WELCOME.

I would love to meet you and have a tickle session....if you're around Richmond Virginia let me know

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back