• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mods, an apology.............

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
....due to some kind of web site malfunction rather than a deliberate attempt to bar or delete my posts, I asssumed wrongly that the mods had barred me from a couple of threads and deleted some of my posts. The system was also preventing me from contacting a mod in a pm, so I gassed off on fresh thread complaining about it all.

It seems they were trying to stop some flaming by others and something went wrong.

So please accept my apologies mods, I acted in haste. It has to be said that by and large you give me plenty of slack most of the time, and its not unknown for me to, shall we say, "push the envelope" on occasion.

OK, so, I have met the "enemy" in no mans land, had a game of football, shared a few cigarettes, sang some carols.....now....back to the trenches.

red indian said:
and its not unknown for me to, shall we say, "push the envelope" on occasion.
No! Really? YOU? Well, I never! :rolleyes:
red indian said:
OK, so, I have met the "enemy" in no mans land, had a game of football, shared a few cigarettes, sang some carols.....now....back to the trenches.
You mean *soccer*, don't you? :p You Brits haven't the foggiest idea what football is! (hee! sorry, couldn't resist!)

Red, your apology here on the forum is sincerely appreciated. It shows your maturity and seperates you from the many on the forum who stir the pot for no other reason than to make asses of themselves. Thank you for doing so.

And I again apologize for the accident yesterday. It truly was not intended, and I'm sorry for any confusion it may have created.

Mimi

I too, would like to express my apologies to the mods and all the members of TMF over my outburt yesterday. I know I am the one being called an ass in the statement, yes, i did get outta line with attacking your thread Red Indian. I apologize to you, since there was no reason to attack you, you spoke your mind on the ODB death and i never respected it. Sorry To all, Jeff.

Jeff, I certainly hope you didn't think you were the one I was referring to in my post where I stated "the many on the forum who stir the pot for no other reason than to make asses of themselves"? Trust me doll, you were NOT who I had in mind when I said that. Your presence here at the forum is both respected and welcomed. We all just got a little hot yesterday. It happens. The fact we can all amend our differences with respect and maturity is what truly matters. :)

Mimi

Thank you mimi for the kind words.

Hey ummm Red, Wanna play some rugby with us americans sometimes..lol!

Id love to play some rugby..what a sweetass sport! nothing against that one. its like the real way soccer should be played! :D

Mimi..........

....please dont go spoiling my image of you with all this talk of concilliation and graciousness. Its not so easy for me to think of your sharp pointed stilletto heel pressed in to the small of my back whehn you are apologising to me!

Heh. Fear not, Red one. I'm still a dominating bitch when I want to be. Give me 5 minutes and that little red bottom of yours would be begging to see my sugary sweet side make a reappearance. :cry1: :whip:

Mimi ;)

red red red..

What's wrong with you son?

By the way did you get any of those books I recommended?

Tron

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back