• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Money for email tracking!

qjakal

1st Level Indigo Feather
Wow...all those times I received the "get money for sending emails from MicroSoft", and I thought it was a joke! Turns out they have a reward site for those who actually sent thousands of 'tracked emails"!!

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~kinho/youare.swf

Guess we non believers are out of luck..sigh. :zzzzz: Q

Cute, Q. I just wish they didn't start scanning my ports the second I pulled up that page. Persistent little buggers, too.

Ann

qjakal said:
Wow...all those times I received the "get money for sending emails from MicroSoft", and I thought it was a joke! Turns out they have a reward site for those who actually sent thousands of 'tracked emails"!!

Uh :blaugh: I think I just got hypnotized!:wow: :yowzer: :manicd: :upsidedow
Where am I? Who am I?:wow:
Why I think it read I was an Idiot! :blaugh: You got me Q, that was cute! Thanks for the laughs!:)

Odd

TicklingDuo said:
Cute, Q. I just wish they didn't start scanning my ports the second I pulled up that page. Persistent little buggers, too.

Ann

I've looked at it about a dozen times and they didn't set off anything on my rig....odd. Perhaps you're just an internet magnet...lol? Q

Re: Odd

qjakal said:

I've looked at it about a dozen times and they didn't set off anything on my rig....odd. Perhaps you're just an internet magnet...lol? Q
:jester: Uh Q, an internet magnet! LOL :blaugh: Didn't you mean a internet junkie? LOL:D

qjakal said:

I got those e-mail alot, each one saying Bill Gates would give me $1,000 for each e-mail I forwarded on.

I was born, I just wasn't born yesterday

Anybody who thinks that Bill Gates achieved his position by simply giving away "free money" to read his email, is indeed an idiot.

Sigh...

My parents still seem to think it "could be true"...lol. I've explained the mechanics of an email message to them at least a dozen times, but they're hopeless optimists. :rolleyes: Q

I had that bookmarked from a while ago..nicely done! Couldnt have found a better use..LOL

:D Ray

Bookmarked...

Sorry bud, stole your thunder...lol. These email trackers and other persisitent hoaxes just get to me after a while. Q

Didnt steal my thunder. bro....;) It was a perfect place for that one....I would never have thought of it..and you are sooo right about email hoax crap.....I really hate the emails that tell you you have a virus if you have a particular file in your system so they can try and get you to delete it. I always check out the various hoax sites and email the links back to people who forward the hoaxes....

Ray

DOH!

Why do I always fall for these??? LOL! Atleast I am not one of those that fill out and hope for the money. geesh!:wow:

I'm NOT an idiot! Not all the time, anyways. :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back