• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monique's tickle test (Ebony feet only) M-F

lavadude

I met Monique through an ad I placed on line. She has wanted to be tickled for her whole life, but never had the courage to follow through with it. Until now.She is unique in our world as she is very ticklish, but doesn't try to get away.

As this is my first attempt at posting a clip, any and all feedback would be greatly appriciated. Had to host it on Dailymotion. I couldn't get it small enough to post here. Any suggestions?

http://www.dailymotion.com/lavadude#video=xrdrfz

Also Monique wrote a short poem about it afterwards

Ticking Me Softly Part 1.

Answered an ad online one day,

For years I had a dream of worshiping my feet always!

Got into the business and took a chance,

My senses were greatly enhanced.

Sitting on the bed he gently sucked on my toe,

This turned me on and I want the forum to know.

Was not sure if I would like tickling so much,?

His hands felt like silk and warm to the touch.

Written by: Monique

It looks like you both had lots of fun :)

I hope it continues for you both.

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm meeting, in the morning, with a local dominatrix. She is going to help me with some video work. Monique has agreed to be our first victom. This time she will be wearing more revealing clothing, for more access to her ticklish spots, a small mask, to help keep her identity (she's a local professional), but you will be able to see her expressions. Plus this time there will be two of us working on her. As well we have a great dungeon to work in now. Stay tuned.

great !! sound very exciting.
did you will post a teaser of the foot worshiping monique session ?

The only thing I didnt like (and this might be a real nitpick) was that I couldnt see her face, but other than that a seriously great clip!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back