• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Chatroom help

TicklishAlex

I have a Mac so this may be slightly different but I can't enter the chatroom. I'm current on Java and can enter the TT chatroom just fine. On our forums ehre there is a grey lock logo next to the chatroom link, that mean something special? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Nothing special. It just means it's a forum where you can't post threads. : )

CrystalLight is correct. Once you open that forum and then open the "Enter the TMF Chat Room" forum within it (also with a lock on it), you should see the chatroom appear. It does take a little while to load, so be patient.

I have a Mac so this may be slightly different but I can't enter the chatroom. I'm current on Java and can enter the TT chatroom just fine. On our forums ehre there is a grey lock logo next to the chatroom link, that mean something special? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Which is funny because I have a Mac too and can't get into the TT chatroom, but here is fine! LOL

The lock simply indicates that the forum cannot be posted in.

I'd suggest trying a different browser. That might allow you to enter the room.

Myriads

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back