• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Co-Worker Tickling

cpr1815

TMF Expert
Continued from The Gallery......I'll post the rest here since they don't contain actual tickling...at least my tickling wasn't photographed, how's that? :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn Hot!!

I know i said it in a other Thread, but you are a really lucky man, dude!

She looks so sexy in nylons... you have tickling Picture where you tickle her in nylons ?

Damn Hot!! I know i said it in a other Thread, but you are a really lucky man, dude! She looks so sexy in nylons... you have tickling Picture where you tickle her in nylons ?

Lol, yea, she is definitely sexy in nylons. Unfortunately I don't have any in progress tickling pictures of her. However, rest assured, each one of these pics were taken during a tickling session.....it's just that I stopped the tickling to take pictures........

Thank you! More of those feet in nylons please!

What's the story behind the pictures?

Thank you! More of those feet in nylons please! What's the story behind the pictures?

I have a few more pics I could post, but I'm all out of nylon pics :(

The story is that we've known each other for years. She got divorced and was all stressed out and wanted to talk about it with me away from work. We chatted about her problems and I gave her a foot massage which she enjoyed. She came over more and more, and each time expected a foot massage. Since I have a huge foot fetish, I was obviously very happy to oblige. Of course I occasionally snuck some foot tickling into the massages, and it was obvious that she liked being tickled.

It gradually got into the daring her she couldn't withstand serious tickling stuff that included using zip ties on her ankles (I had zip ties for camping, etc........fyi, they are AWESOME for bondage stuff as well lol). I could tell she was enjoying her ankles being tied, so I dared her into wearing cuffs. She went for it and loved it.

She is indeed one of those rare women that willingly wants to do this. My ex-wife and ex-girlfriends have either been more than cold to the idea, which put an automatic damper on it, or were willing to try half-ass stuff (which was still fun).

This co-worker of mine unfortunately came to want more from me than I was willing to share. In my mind I just knew things wouldn't work out on that level with us because I could see that although I am compatible with her as friends, I just wouldn't have in depth romantic feelings for her. She is a friend and a co-worker and I don't want to ruin the sort of friendly relationship we have. I told her that anything more than friends simply will not be. I decided to put a halt to our tickling sessions (we had many) because I felt as though she might read into them as me wanting something more. I would rather sacrifice my deviant fetish (lol) than mess up a friendship, ya know? So that's the long answer to a short question!

Last edited:
thank you for your comments!!
I liked the story very much!

how much ticklish is she?
how are her reactions?
is tickling a sexual pleasure for her?

Cap said:
thank you for your comments!!
I liked the story very much!

how much ticklish is she?
how are her reactions?
is tickling a sexual pleasure for her?

She is very ticklish....but she is particularly ticklish on her toes ;) She would try to act like it wasn't tickling her at first, but then she'd go into severe giggling fits. At one point I was concerned that my neighbors in the neighboring townhouse would here her screaming laughter one night lol.

To tell you the truth, I really don't think the tickling was sexual for her. I don't think it turned her on as much as she just enjoyed the feeling of it.

TitoChancletas said:
Fuck, why can't I meet a coworker like that? LOL

LOL. I was lucky dude....I struck gold, but the gold ran dry ;) I don't suspect that I will be lucky enough to find any other co-workers who would permit me to do that to them!!

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back