• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE Craigslist gold! (M/F)

Phartz

TMF Poster
The lady from my first story and I had been trying to get our schedules to mesh again, but to no avail. I just contacted her this weekend, to see if she was available last night. Sadly, she wasn't. So, I placed another ad on Sunday night and was surprised to get a fairly quick response. This young lady had a very unique and interesting look, as she's half Mexican and half Canadian Indian! The pictures she initially sent me did her NO justice! In person, she's pretty damn stunning. And petite.

She showed up in jeans and a thin sweater and, as we'd already discussed the fact that jeans are too thick and cover some very potential tickle spots, she changed into a pair of skimpy short shorts. She also honored my request of exposing her underarms, removing her sweater to reveal a tiny, black tank top. She was a hot little thing!

Before we began, she had a few questions about tickling altogether. She told me she was aware of the fetish, but never knew anyone that had it. And I was a bit taken aback when she asked if I tickled WITH anything other than my fingers, I told her I didn't usually bring anything. And I didn't, but more on that later...

When she first replied to my ad, she told me she was a 7/10 on the ticklish scale. But on our way to the motel room (we met in public first) I told her most women I've worked with underestimate how sensitive they are. And she was already giggling when I cuffed her wrists!

"I already feel ticklish!" Music to my ears, along with her adorable and girlish giggle. "I've never had my underarms exposed like this."

"Hmm," I began to tease her, the first of many, many times, "sounds like you're higher than 7/10." She giggled again, before I spidered from her wrists to her elbows.

Her jaw immediately dropped, but she didn't make a sound! According to earlier conversation, she was accustomed to slapping away the hands of anyone who tried to tickle her. But now, obviously, she couldn't and she was in a bit of shock! I told her I was being very nice, for now, starting off slow.

"Yes, go slow! Go slow!" She shrieked. And I did, for the first 6 minutes or so, lightly tickling her all the way down to her feet and back up. The only part of her body that didn't immediately react to my touch was her stomach. This woman was legitimately, extremely ticklish EVERYWHERE!

During the feeling out process, her underarms, feet and ribs were the hot spots. The tickling soon got much more intense, as I focused on her upperbody. And it was when I really dug into her ribs and hip bones that she began exploding with laughter!

"Thank you for not wearing jeans." I smiled as I tickled her half to death via her hips and knees.

"I never knew tickling could be be so intense!" She laughed. She bent her knees to stop me from tickling under them, which gave me perfect access to the dreadful area right under her butt. And, the very instant I squeezed there, her eyes lit up! "Oh my God!!" She laughed and thrashed like never before! But, it was when I eventually focused on her inner thighs that she proclaimed "This it torture!"

"Would it help if I said 'Tickle, tickle, tickle!'?"

"No-o-o!!" She smiled and threw her head back, continuing to laugh!

I soon made my way back up to her torso, as her body naturally went into a defenseive position. She scooted back to where her underarms were closed off, but my hands were still in there. All she really accomplished was clamping my fingers and I was still tickling away. As much fun as she appeared to be having, and even after all the breaks I'd given her, I still got nervous when her head hung off the edge of the bed and her mouth stayed wide open for an extended period of time.

"Are you okay?" I nervously asked.

"I'm fine." She breathed, with a smile. "If something was wrong, I'll definitely let you know."

"Okay... You know what? I've been rude. I haven't been giving your feet enough attention!" I immediately shifted my position and tickled her feet, getting exceptional reactions when I simultaneously dug my index fingers in between her toes and scratched her soles with my thumbs!

"They don't need any attention!!" Were the last words I heard before I went to town and the laughter continued!

"Have I mentioned you're higher than a 7?" We shared a non-ticklish laugh before I stroked her stomach, finally getting a reaction. "Uh oh, you lied to me! First you tell me you're a 7 out of 10 and then you said your tummy wasn't ticklish! I'm gonna punish you for that; Tickle tickle!!" I squeezed her stomach and swirled my finger inside her ultra ticklish belly button!

After getting her entire torso again, I went for her neck. I usually overlook this spot but it, like everywhere else, was a goldmine on her! It also led me to discover that her upper chest/sternum area was extremely ticklish as well! And so, of course, I spent a great deal of time peforming the "type writer"! This proved to be one of the most effective techniques for tickling the ever loving hell out of her!

"I never knew I was so ticklish!" She laughed, during one of her final breaks.

"Are you bloodthirsty for revenge yet?"

"YES!" She grinned.

"Well, only 9 more minutes until you get it." I announced. And I wasted absolutely NO time in going right back to work the second I started the clock again! "And if you think I'm gonna be nice to you during these 9 minutes..."

"You're so evil!!" She belly-laughed while I tortured her ribs! I REALLY went at her the next few minutes, to the point where I broke quite a sweat! I wiped my brow and hung my head over the air conditioner for a moment, when I noticed something sticking out of the pillow on the chair.

"Remember when I said I didn't bring anything to tickle with?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I found some feathers!" I quickly pulled a few out of the pillow. "Are you feather-ticklish?"

"Oh my God!" Her eyes grew wide with excitement, and a little fear, when she saw me approach with tiny, white feathers pinched in each hand. "YES!!"

My God... if only I had known how unbearable it was for her underarms and feet to be stroked with feathers!! Nevertheless, I made the most of the last few minutes! MERCILESSLY tickle torturing her with the feathers until time ran out...

Last edited:
Good gravy, you write so well!!

And an incredible experience. I know I don't need to urge you to be careful via Craig's. But way to go with the gold you've mined!!

Thank you!

Appreciate your concern, but I take precautions. And, in any event, it isn't always gold. Last year, I had a gal who acted as if I hadn't mentioned the bondage multiple times before we met up for the session. Then she thought she'd lay some ground rules like "no tickling my feet. Okay you can tickle my feet, but leave mt socks on" beforehand. Ugh. And when I finally got her to comply to everything she'd previously been briefed on, and agreed to, when it was her turn to tickle me you could tell she just was not into it AT ALL! Horrible experience!

P.S. If anybody in the Los Angeles area is interested, the woman from my first story is still booking for private sessions!

Fine work sir! I look forward to your future adventures.

I'm intrigued. Would it be okay to ask what section of CL you post on, how you phrase what you're looking for and what's a reasonable offer to make for this kind of session? I guess I'm unclear as to whether to aim a similar post in a personals section or in a massage provider section more for pros....

Well sir, I post in the Gigs section of CL seeking talent. And I personally find that most ladies are seeking a relatively clean gig within the sea of endless, X-rated opportunities. So I immediately stand out by advertising NO NUDITY in the title. And, once I've gotten their attention, I'm a straight shooter. Letting them know right away that there's bondage and my intentions are to tie and tickle them. Some women won't like this, even if they don't have to take their clothes off, and that's fine. But, I suppose depending on the area you're in, many women will find this acceptable work. Especially compared to all the other gigs out there.

$100 for 1 hr, my good man.

I am moving a little past paying for tickling now, but I did it for many years . . . and that amount was almost always acceptable to the women I tickled.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back