• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Feet

philisaacj

Feet of feet!

-PhilJ

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,679
  • sitting_pretty.jpg
    sitting_pretty.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,665
  • tease.jpg
    tease.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,179
  • valentine.jpg
    valentine.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,072
Dude, you are just outstanding! Just discovered your collection today, cannot compliment you enough. Love your work!

I like the last one best. The way the toes spread, and the rose lends a gentle softness to the picture. Good sketches. :)

Someone posted your rose picture in the art forum a couple of days back, but without any attribution. I wondered then who the artist was. I like your style a lot, philisaacj. It's elegant and uncluttered. Good anatomy, too.

The picture of the hand tickling the foot is just incredible!!! I haven't gotten through your entire collection yet, but that picture impressed me so much, I just had to say something.

nice work. Killer anatomy, but the faces for this set seemed a little....off.

You draw very well and you're especially good with feet.Your attention to detail is awesome right down to the toenails, gentle curves in the arches of the feet and subtle shading. Thanks for posting so many of your drawings and sketches they are excellent.

I've had the "rose picture" since forever LOL, and even tho this thread is old, I just wanted to say: Fantastic work man :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back