• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Fun To Tickle...BBWs...or Amazons?

Michael J Lewte

I have tickled both...In my experiences BBWs are fun to tickle and have a hard time getting away do to being heavier. I know a Gal Tiffany who's a friend of my Sister and weighs close to 300lbs but she has a super gorgeous face and very sexy and pretty feet. She's so terribly ticklish and one time my Sister & I tickled her to near tears. I'll never forget holding her by the ankle and tickling the sole of her bare foot while she let out the most agonizing laughter I can remember while pounding away on the bed we had her held down on with her fists while crying over and over, "OH PLEASE! OH PLEASE! STOP! I'M SO TICKLISH ON MY FEET STOP IT!" I'd flirt a lot with Tiff, she was so sexy.

On the other hand I had the experience of tickling a Gal who was 6'2 with long legs, and long blond hair that came down to her behind. She was the girlfriend of a guy I knew and she was ...horribly ticklish... While Tiffany was flirty and took being tickled in good friendly spirit, Samantha who was the Amazon Gal HATED to be tickled.One time we were all in a pool and Sams boyfriend was carrying her around and her feet were sticking out of the water. I couldn't resist her bare soles pointing at me so I paddled over and began to run a index finger up and down one of her soles. OMG she shrieked and her BF saw what I was doing and said, to my amazement, "tickle her!" The next few minutes had the air filled with her hysterical laughter...her dire oaths of promised violence directed at me such as , "YOU BASTARD, I'M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!" To which I intensified the tickling demanding an apology of which she replied quickly, "OK, OK, I'M SORRY...PLEASE STOP TICKLING MY FEET, I CAN'T STAND IT!" Her BF was laughing which really pissed her off and she demanded he make me stop. Finally I stopped and she was able to get out of his arms and stormed out of the pool and was mad the rest of the night. He told me not to worry about it, that she'd get over it. Oh how I fantisized about getting her helpless again and tickling her to tears...

I like tickling both...to me it's a 50/50 proposition....Anyone else have experiences with either?

Gimme an amazon any day of the week. One of the great parts about being a manlet means having a tall girl fetish is super easy to indulge.

Not too picky, long as the female feet are well taken care of and ticklish. My preference is for bigger female feet, like size 9 and up, but I won't pass on the chance to tickle the smaller feet as well. For me the size of the woman is not that important.

I'd rather have the BBW because they're much more fun to tickle and they don't escape easily. Thick women can be sexy, not all of them can pull it off but for the ones who can they can be extremely sexy. I've never tickled an amazon before but I've tickled a share of BBWs and usually the hot spots on larger women are the feet, between the thighs or underneath the armpit. Most of the BBW women I've tickled it was the feet. The toes are slightly smaller and more round, the sole is more meaty and soft and best of all the laughter is very full-on and powerful.

When a thick girl gets tickled her laugh comes from her soul.

I would prefer to tickle an Amazon for a simple reason: When I'm done tickling her, I want her to take revenge on me. For this, she has to be able to subdue me, pin me down, tie me up, and tickle me for much, much longer than I tickled her. :devil:

I love to tickle an Amazonian body, the strong being made helpless and all that, love it.

If by Amazonian you mean tall and full figured? Well, all the girls I tickled were shorter, so it was refreshing to not have to look down at one girl I dated (6'1, fair figured). As far as ticklish.....well, she explained she rarely met guys, so to begin with she was crazy ticklish. Kind of fun. Didn't stop me from getting shut down tho. To me, size doesn't matter seeing as I'm 6'1 and I'm used to bending down, looking down, sizing down essentially to fit things, so I'll give tickling whenever opportunity strikes in my favor, I'm not particular.

I would prefer to tickle an Amazon for a simple reason: When I'm done tickling her, I want her to take revenge on me. For this, she has to be able to subdue me, pin me down, tie me up, and tickle me for much, much longer than I tickled her. :devil:

Wow Milagros you haven't thought much about this have you??? Lol

I do not favor shape size color or creed, ticklish is ticklish and I love to tickle the ticklish, especially if they give as good as they get!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back