• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More lambs

drew70

At the time of my last post about my lambs there were only two of them. Now there are ten. In all, four of the five adult females gave birth to litters of varying size.

Today when I let them out of the barn, they were very energetic so I thought I'd try and capture some video. I attached the smaller file which show some of the lambs running around. The three you see running toward me are who my wife and I refer to as the "orphans" as their mother rejected them. My wife and I bottle feed them and will do so until they can be weened to hay and grass.

I also attached a photo of some of the more recent lambs. They grow up really fast, so I'm trying to take a lot of pictures now.

Very cute little critters. :D

But I won't stop eating lamb chops. :D

Very cute! It's hard when the mother rejects any of the young, but at least they have you to care for them.

Never was one for lamb anyway, and even less so now. :triangle:

milagros317 said:
Very cute little critters. :D

But I won't stop eating lamb chops. :D

o Mils how could you?????

dang.......lamb killler lol...

Drew very cute..i love lambs and all baby animals..and would never eat lamb, veal or uh...whatever other baby animals are around..

Mils, if they are Kosher, why not? ;) Not to worry, Izzy. Dispite what some may say about me, I've no interest in telling people what they should or shouldn't be doing, or eating. No political statements here, I just think these little fellas are really cool. They act and play like little puppies. Some of them stand on their hind legs and stretch their front legs up to you, begging to be picked up and held.

I've always loved dogs, but I never knew how cool farm animals were till I moved out here. And they can sense whether or not you like them. My neighbor has a little farm with a bunch of rescued farm animals. My wife and I went there at night a week or so ago to check on the animals while the farmer was out of town. After I'm done, my wife is still in the barn checking on the sheep and goats, while I'm waiting in the truck. These two LARGE steers wander over to check me out. I'm thinking, "oh shit." I mean, these guys are freakin BIG! They look menacing as hell, but instead of attacking what do they do? The black one put his enormous head through my open drivers side window and licked my face with his sandpapery tongue. Kind of gross, but how can you not love something so loveable?

Ain't nobody thinks baby sheeps ain't cute.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back