• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Paradise Vision Garbage....

1golfer

TMF Master
I am a member at VOD.com....it's a site that for a very low price, you can buy minutes to watch thousands of videos, including hundreds of tickling videos. It's similar to aebn.com. You don't get to keep the videos, just watch. I think it's a pretty decent deal, but I realize it's not for everyone.

Speaking of not for everyone--or even anyone, Paradise Vision moved some of their videos to the site, including, Special Delivery, Ticklish Fairy Tales, Prison Tickling, Rope Master Returns, Ladies Night Out, Belly Button Blast, Dungeon Mistress, Ticklish Audition and Ticklish Body Paints.

I have watched enough minutes to inform you that they all stink. They are additional poster-children for crummy tickling videos. Bad bondage, extremely fakey tickling and laughter, silly needless plots.

Enjoy them or avoid them as you will.

I have always avoided them Golfer...never found their clips all that good in any way..

do you like ANY tickle companies?

1golfer said:
I am a member at VOD.com....it's a site that for a very low price, you can buy minutes to watch thousands of videos, including hundreds of tickling videos. It's similar to aebn.com. You don't get to keep the videos, just watch. I think it's a pretty decent deal, but I realize it's not for everyone.

Speaking of not for everyone--or even anyone, Paradise Vision moved some of their videos to the site, including, Special Delivery, Ticklish Fairy Tales, Prison Tickling, Rope Master Returns, Ladies Night Out, Belly Button Blast, Dungeon Mistress, Ticklish Audition and Ticklish Body Paints.

I have watched enough minutes to inform you that they all stink. They are additional poster-children for crummy tickling videos. Bad bondage, extremely fakey tickling and laughter, silly needless plots.

Enjoy them or avoid them as you will.

As we can see from your prior posts, you don't think too highly of tickle companies that don't suit your exclusive, particular tastes.....so you trash them...

We hear clearly what you DON'T like....you have made that point.....

Is there a company you CAN recommend, that meets your high and exclusive standards, and has the great bondage and real laughter that we all apparently seem to be missing?

If you only post the negative comments, it tells us more about you than the companies you trash....we can judge for ourselves.....

...can you recommend even ONE company that meets your approval? We can have that company post sample clips, so we can see what your recommended, approved tickle company has to offer....

it would be nice to see the perfect tickle company.....I have not seen one yet but apparently you have.....

So, please help the "unenlightened" ones in our community, and prove that trashing tickle companies that are trying to make tickle content for our community is not your only contribution to the TMF.....

jaba....

First, what you call trashing, I call an opinion. I call 'em like I see 'em.

Anyway, you obviously haven't read all of my posts, because I do like some videos. My fav. of all time was Bill & L.

I like a lot of the ones by Silvercherry...some by MTP and even some by TIB.

I like many of T2D, love a lot of Yaqi's, some BlueFetish..I even have a few Cal-Stars.

I actually like a few by Paradise, though as I said, the last bunch was garbage, and typical of most of their offerings.

I don't have anything against any company...I don't know any of the owners personally, and I don't harbor ill feelings toward "things" like companies. I've bought vids and clips from everyone.

I recommend videos, not companies, because, as you said, there is no perfect company.

If you feel so unenlightened, I'd be glad to post my top 25 or so videos.

Just ask jaba......and try to relax.

Last edited:
yes, I sure am asking for your "True tickling" recommendations.......

1golfer said:
...you are a bit cranky... I think I know why, and I'm sorry, but that was your choice.

First, what you call trashing, I call an opinion. I call 'em like I see 'em.

Anyway, you obviously haven't read all of my posts, because I do like some videos. My fav. of all time was Bill & L.

I like a lot of the ones by Silvercherry...some by MTP and even some by TIB.

I like many of T2D, love a lot of Yaqi's, some BlueFetish..I even have a few Cal-Stars.

I actually like a few by Paradise, though as I said, the last bunch was garbage, and typical of most of their offerings.

I don't have anything against any company...I don't know any of the owners personally, and I don't harbor ill feelings toward "things" like companies. I've bought vids and clips from everyone.

I recommend videos, not companies, because, as you said, there is no perfect company.

If you feel so unenlightened, I'd be glad to post my top 25 or so videos.

Just ask jaba......and try to relax.

I apologize for the cranky impression....it's just that here lately there seems to be a very few of folks who have nothing to contribute to the community but negativity and the belittling of companies who are trying to do their best and post free sample clips of their work for us to make our own decisions..the content may not be what appeals to me, but I am not shallow enough to think that my tastes are the only one that matter around here, and I don't refer to a tickle companies work and efforts as "garbage", as you put it?..It would be a loss for all of us, in my opinion, if one of these producers threw in the towel and stopped making tickle media, in part based on the comments of the few non contributing critics who "garbage" the work of these producers...I have private tickle content which I produce on my own because some of the commercial tickle companies lack the strict bondage and tickling that I prefer, and I have posted some clips on the TMF, but I while I think I would welcome constructive opinions, I think I would be pretty offended if someone referred to the hard work and my free clip offerings to the community as "garbage"....so since I don't want to deal with that "heat", I keep my tickle clips to myself and to members around here who I think enjoy my private media. Kudos to the tickle companies who have to deal with that negativity regarding their attempts at making tickle content.....

and fortunately, I did not rely on your opinion of the paradise vision movies when I made my purchases.....I would be very dissapointed if I had trusted your judgement and missed Brittiany tickled.....so fortunately I have learned to draw my own conclusions or risk missing a really ticklish gem based on the opinion of someone else......Thank goodness we can watch T P Brittany tickled and decide on our own if she is a "fake laugher".....

ok....I'm relaxed..... :happyfloa

lets see your list of "25 or so Real ,True tickling videos".....

it sure would help me in my opinion of your judgement........thanks....

Well jaba...

....as you can probably guess, I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion of my judgement, and I won't pretend that you care much about what I have to say.

Having said that, I'll give you a few of my favorites now, and pass along some more later. It's something I have to think about, kinda like picking my favorite songs.

My criteria for the best including quality of bondage and the realism of tickling. I mostly like upper body and I'm not really turned on by feet. The girl doesn't have to be pretty, but I won't watch the ultra-large being tickled.

In a nutshell, they are the ones that I can still get excited about watching over and over.

1) Bill and L--distributed by T.J.

2) Kylie's Orgasmic Tickle--MTP

3)Tickling Her Girlfriend--Silvercherry

4) Billie's Plastic Wrap Tickle--Blue Fetish

5)Tickling Tootsie--Cal Star

6) TC 5271--TIB

7) Massage Tickle--Paradise Vision

8) Alicia in Tight Bondage--?

More to come later....

Like you, I have private amateur stuff that I've traded for over the years. It doesn't have the production values of the for-sale stuff, but it is the real deal.

And don't worry about the "feelings" of the companies. Their criteria for staying around is $$. I'm sure they'd like to hear nothing but bon-bons over what they produce, but most now are in it for the cash.

These are your "Real Laughter, True Tickling" favorites?

1golfer said:
....as you can probably guess, I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion of my judgement, and I won't pretend that you care much about what I have to say.

Having said that, I'll give you a few of my favorites now, and pass along some more later. It's something I have to think about, kinda like picking my favorite songs.

My criteria for the best including quality of bondage and the realism of tickling. I mostly like upper body and I'm not really turned on by feet. The girl doesn't have to be pretty, but I won't watch the ultra-large being tickled.

In a nutshell, they are the ones that I can still get excited about watching over and over.

1) Bill and L--distributed by T.J.

2) Kylie's Orgasmic Tickle--MTP

3)Tickling Her Girlfriend--Silvercherry

4) Billie's Plastic Wrap Tickle--Blue Fetish

5)Tickling Tootsie--Cal Star

6) TC 5271--TIB

7) Massage Tickle--Paradise Vision

8) Alicia in Tight Bondage--?

More to come later....

Like you, I have private amateur stuff that I've traded for over the years. It doesn't have the production values of the for-sale stuff, but it is the real deal.

And don't worry about the "feelings" of the companies. Their criteria for staying around is $$. I'm sure they'd like to hear nothing but bon-bons over what they produce, but most now are in it for the cash.

With the exception of the Blue fetish movie of clip, I have watched each of the movies or clips you have listed....

I agree with you about the Bill and L movie, but only the last part, where he wrote "The End" on her soles really did any thing for me....

all of the others you cited I only watched once, at time of purchase, and I then placed them in storage somewhere.....I could not even get completely through "Alicia in Tight Bondage" before I shelved it.....perhaps i should go back and watch it again and see what I missed.....and I am glad that you don't give a rats ass about my "opinion of your opinion", because your citing of that Cal Star Movie as one of your favorites tells me all I need to know about your opinion.........opinions are like asses anyway.... many times full of shit, and everybody has one.....

no need to see the rest of your list of "Real, true tickling and laughter" movies and clips....I've seen enough already......thanks..... :smilestar

excellent jaba....

now you can relax...

By the way...Paradise Vision added another one this morning called Tickling Confession. It features a nun being tied and tickled. Get it..."Confession"---"Nun"...

As they say in the beer commercial....Brilliant!

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back