• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more pub tickles

fortfield

My boss asked if I could work the early shift. Of course I said yes, it meant I could have the rest of the evening off. I was my usual bubbly, friendly self.
For a few weeks there I was starved of tickles. I was becoming desperate. I didn’t know what I was going to do satisfy my craving. Sean was away because of work and the guys who usually tickled me in the pub were also away. But on Saturday that all changed. They were back, including Sean. I went to work wearing one of my silk blouses with the top couple of buttons undone to show a bit of cleavage. I also wore a short skirt with dark sheer hold-up stockings you know with the lacy tops and a pair of backless heels.
Sole seeker suggested I try this to see what would happen. I wore them a few times over the last couple of weeks but no-one was there to do anything. But as I said the guys were back I had the heels on so I thought lets go for it. So they had a few empty glasses on their table and went over to lift them and wipe the table.
I noticed there was an empty stool beside them so I rested my knee on the stool as I reached across the table to wipe it. My backless heel “accidentally on purpose” slipped off my foot and onto the floor and got the reaction I was looking for.
I felt fingers scrape vigorously up and down my sole and as my feet are horrendously ticklish in nylons, it sent shockwaves through my body. I squealed and giggled and because I wasn’t balanced properly I fell onto the laps of these guys.
One managed to grab my hands and pull them above my head leaving my armpits exposed. I also felt someone grip my ankles. Then it began. My armpits, ribs and waist were getting severely tickled through the silk and my stockinged legs and feet were also being tortured. I was laughing my head off and was completely out of control. It was totally unbearable but I was loving it. This lasted for about 10 minutes then my boss came and told me to go back to work. Spoilsport.
During the rest of the shift I was getting fingers up and down my back which made me giggle and jump, or fingers wiggling on my ribs and armpits. My boss banned me from going to that table for the rest of the shift. Spoilsport again. But at the end of my shift I went over to them and received some more tickling. Tee hee. Oh incidentally Sean was also there so he knows what was going on.
Later I went home with Sean, he jokingly accused me of flirting with the other guys he was poking me and giving me a few tickles on the way home. Well there was a bit of flirting and teasing by me going on but it was harmless. These guys are just great fun.
What happened later that evening with Sean is for another time. Let me know if you want me to post it.

fortfield said:
Sole seeker suggested I try this to see what would happen
. glad it worked out for you. Love to read about this kind of thing. Keep 'em coming. :feets:

you are quickly becoming a classic story teller in this section. awesome stuff AGAIN. I love how you initiate it because you haven't had it in so long. total ticklers dream. keep em coming and YES of course we want to hear what happened. TEASE!!!lol

you are quickly becoming a classic story teller in this section. awesome stuff AGAIN. I love how you initiate it because you haven't had it in so long. total ticklers dream. keep em coming and YES of course we want to hear what happened. TEASE!!!lol

Yeah i am a tease aren't i because of this i'll wait for a day or so just to tease ya. hee hee

What happened later that evening with Sean is for another time. Let me know if you want me to post it.
are you kidding me?
that was one of the best stories i have heard!!!
you are so damn lucky
why can't i have
that sort of luck.......
please please please post the rest!:D

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back